To my Friends here...

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

fern

To my Friends here...

Post by fern »

...I mean, people that really has some afection for me and not only know I exist. I mean Doctor W, Slobo, Steve B, William, Stuart and some other dozen people, to all of them merry xmast and all the rest.

Here I am fine or in any case as fine as I can be considering all the heavy loads of this complicated 2009. I became a grand father and I got a new best seller, but in the mean time my health is going down and other things does not go good, either.

A tight hug to all of them and an urbane salute to the rest.
Fern
Bill Rogers

Re: To my Friends here...

Post by Bill Rogers »

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Years Fern. You will find that you have a lot of good friends here.
Bill
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

Merry Xmas to you and your wonderful family Fern
i can tell from your complaining that you are doing very well financially.. as usual

Best and Highest Regards From those of us forced to sleep outside on the freezing... bitterly cold ..dark streets.. at night Regards
Steve
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

fern wrote:...I mean, people that really has some afection for me and not only know I exist. I mean Doctor W, Slobo, Steve B, William, Stuart and some other dozen people, to all of them merry xmast and all the rest.

Here I am fine or in any case as fine as I can be considering all the heavy loads of this complicated 2009. I became a grand father and I got a new best seller, but in the mean time my health is going down and other things does not go good, either.

A tight hug to all of them and an urbane salute to the rest.
Fern
Merry Christmas to you my friend and a big hug from me....I hope things to sort out for you in the upcoming years and I want you to know that I'll always be there for you Fern :D
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Steve B wrote:Merry Xmas to you and your wonderful family Fern
i can tell from your complaining that you are doing very well financially.. as usual

Best and Highest Regards From those of us forced to sleep outside on the freezing... bitterly cold ..dark streets.. at night Regards
Steve
Hi Steve,
It's even ugly to think about it,but can't Fern donate some of his swiss bank accounts to us :!: :?: I mean he won't even sense the amount of bucks that is missing....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
rlsuth

Post by rlsuth »

Sorry to hear about your declining health fernando, but I guess it happens to all of us eventually. Happy Christmas to you and everybody here (or whatever you celebrate).
Arturo Ochoa

Post by Arturo Ochoa »

fern wrote:... and I got a new best seller ....
Posiblemente el planteamiento de su libro sea una bofetada a todos los latinos en su manera de pensar y en sus actitudes ante el mundo.

No dudo de la calidad de la prosa de su libro, pero no me gusta su estilo y tampoco comparto su visión (a lo muy Fernando).

Pienso también que la editorial cometió un error de mercadeo con esa portada sanguinaria, que en mi opinión, no le veo gran relevancia a la trama del libro.

Justamente una humilde opinión.

Saludos, Arturo Ochoa.
Mincho Georgiev

Post by Mincho Georgiev »

Hi, Fernando!
Doctor W is my friend too. And in my comprehension, the friends of my friends are my friends too!
So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
All the best to every member of this great forum as well!
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

xcomponent wrote:Hi, Fernando!
Doctor W is my friend too. And in my comprehension, the friends of my friends are my friends too!
So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
All the best to every member of this great forum as well!
I vinagi shte bada prejatelio :D
Chistita koleda i prijatno posreshtane na nove godina :D
Dr.D
fern

Post by fern »

Vaya, lo leiste! ¿Dónde lo conseguiste?
Fern