The eventually upcoming police policy in the CCC....

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Dr.Wael Deeb

The eventually upcoming police policy in the CCC....

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

....I hope whoever is elected will serve this forum and the respected members of the computer chess community in the frame of the charter and not according to:

1.His/her commercial interests....

Needless to point examples here....

2..Personal issues with the members....

At least one candidate is known for his ability to "eat people alive"....actaualy he can't eat a toasty rat served on a plate if you ask me,but anyway....

3.Mental disorders such as paranoia,cerebral damage resulting in illusions,imaginable threats from the east camp,etc....

4.Other personal interests....

Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
solis

Re: The eventually upcoming police policy in the CCC....

Post by solis »

Dr. D,
you are great diagnostician and you hit it right.Love your comments.
:lol:
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

solis wrote:Dr. D,
Thanks Miodrag but I fear that it's the naked reality we are dealing here with :shock:
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
playjunior

Post by playjunior »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
solis wrote:Dr. D,
Thanks Miodrag but I fear that it's the naked reality we are dealing here with :shock:
Dr.D
Which is, per definition, what a good diagnosis is ;)
mariaclara

Post by mariaclara »

:roll: hmmmmmmm.......

Dr,

I dunno, but seems like there are only a few girls here.

But definitely, I have no monetary/ official or non offcial ties
with any commercial chess programs.

Now let's go to your other dudes:

eat people alive......

Maybe for greater glory/common good this guy should upgrade to
calling/turning in to the police his local drug dealers/pushers.

Now, this is a true test of what's he all about.

is he just good for smalltime

or

is he ready for the big time?

or just for small fry?

:wink: :wink:

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:....I hope whoever is elected will serve this forum and the respected members of the computer chess community in the frame of the charter and not according to:

At least one candidate is known for his ability to "eat people alive"....actaualy he can't eat a toasty rat served on a plate if you ask me,but anyway....

3.Mental disorders such as paranoia,cerebral damage resulting in illusions,imaginable threats from the east camp,etc....

Dr.D
Last edited by mariaclara on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

................. Mu Shin ..........................
michiguel

Post by michiguel »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:....I hope whoever is elected will serve this forum and the respected members of the computer chess community in the frame of the charter and not according to:

Dr.D
5. Stop spamming the forum with new threads so often about how things should/shouldn't be moderated.

Miguel
Damir
Full name: Damir Desevac

Post by Damir »

6. He has entitle of his opinion, but than again, so do you....
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

michiguel wrote:

Dr.D
5. Stop spamming the forum with new threads so often about how things should/shouldn't be moderated.

Miguel
I've noticed that you have some kind of mild spamming paranoia Miguel and this very observation of mine is not only related to your stupid response to my thread but from reading several responses of yours to other members....
No regards,
Dr.D
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

mariaclara wrote::roll: hmmmmmmm.......

Dr,

I dunno, but seems like there are only a few girls here.

But definitely, I have no monetary/ official or non offcial ties
with any commercial chess programs.

Now let's go to your other dudes:

eat people alive......

Maybe for greater glory/common good this guy should upgrade to
calling/turning in to the police his local drug dealers/pushers.

Now, this is a true test of what's he all about.

is he just good for smalltime

or

is he ready for the big time?

or just for small fry?

:wink: :wink:

Dr.D
I was talking ingeneral of course,no offence is intended :D
BTW,I missed another major point in my thread and that is racism in it's uggliest shape....I recall a post from a member here pointing out that the supporters of the Ippo/Robbo/Igor/Ivanhoe/Firebird chess engines are from certain geographical zones around the scope....pathetic to say the least....
Dr.D
michiguel

Post by michiguel »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
michiguel wrote:

Dr.D

Miguel
I've noticed that you have some kind of mild spamming paranoia Miguel and this very observation of mine is not only related to your stupid response to my thread but from reading several responses of yours to other members....
No regards,
Dr.D
I generally try to stay away from judging other members responses as "stupid" and thinks like that, but obviously, you don't. It adds nothing and invites to a new set of off-topic insults. You want to terminate the discussion? fine, go that path.

Yes, I have a problem with spamming because it has become a pest for the last couple of months that made this sub-forum very difficult to read. I also have a problem with contributions that look nothing but a "soccer-like" support of certain issues. I hope this subforum picks it up, because recently, it sucks.

Miguel