HOUDINI No Fear! If you are with God you are going to win!!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Nimzovik

Re: HOUDINI No Fear! “Tu quis es?

Post by Nimzovik »

Yes I agree with your sentiment in regard to machines..... However I would exhort you to once agan take up the battle and tweak the tail of the Chess Tiger Program. I too have some anti chess theories however I am too cheap to buy the ,relatively primitive by todays standards, program. My copy is old -version 2? I think.... Keep up the good work!
Nimzovik

Re: HOUDINI No Fear! If you are with God you are going to wi

Post by Nimzovik »

De Vos W wrote:
Nimzovik wrote:
De Vos W wrote:
lucasart wrote:
Father wrote:Houdini 1.5a x64 SSE42 (6 cores): 17.3 plies; 15.456kN/s Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 970 @ 3.20GHz 4043MHz

April 7,2011. Day's San Juan Bautista De La Salle (1651-1719).

Teacher & Professor of the Love of Jesus, San Juan Bautista De La Salle. With all respect as a pray, I give you and to our God of love, 292 years after your last day in the Blue Earth planet, a Sunday, the day of the Lord, this little game against the technology and the science, as a little probe that the power of love if over all, because of, at the end, only the love will be alive for ever in the sky, far away of the hate and the hell. Please help us, all the countries in this days of darkness’s and wars, when the vanities looks in the chairs of many goberments.Please tall to God, that give to us the humanities and human race, the reconciliation, the justice, and the pardon, as a unique technique to search the peace.

Salutes to Mister Houdini, the top of magicians.
What's all this God nonsense got to do with chess ? Sorry for my atheist remark, but believing that a 1700 elo player beats Houdini in 3 min with 0 seconds increment is even more absurd than believing in God...
Those God freaks, well they're friendly but, the sh*t they believe has got their minds all shut”

My goodness.... such hostility! Is that really nescessary?
If you really want "hostility" read the "Holy Bible" for example :
Psalm 137:8
O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction, happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us-- he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks. Rejoice in the lord.
:wink:

Bold Lettering Mine

Nimzovik Responds:

Oh Yeeah?? Meet me outside....that is in the appropriate forum- and I will show you the error of your ways. 8-)
Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

Post by Father »

Alex,
Ia am try then; I wil be gone to engines room from playchess.com to do it.
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
De Vos W

Re: HOUDINI No Fear! If you are with God you are going to wi

Post by De Vos W »

Nimzovik wrote:
De Vos W wrote:
Nimzovik wrote:
De Vos W wrote:
lucasart wrote:
Father wrote:Houdini 1.5a x64 SSE42 (6 cores): 17.3 plies; 15.456kN/s Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 970 @ 3.20GHz 4043MHz

April 7,2011. Day's San Juan Bautista De La Salle (1651-1719).

Teacher & Professor of the Love of Jesus, San Juan Bautista De La Salle. With all respect as a pray, I give you and to our God of love, 292 years after your last day in the Blue Earth planet, a Sunday, the day of the Lord, this little game against the technology and the science, as a little probe that the power of love if over all, because of, at the end, only the love will be alive for ever in the sky, far away of the hate and the hell. Please help us, all the countries in this days of darkness’s and wars, when the vanities looks in the chairs of many goberments.Please tall to God, that give to us the humanities and human race, the reconciliation, the justice, and the pardon, as a unique technique to search the peace.

Salutes to Mister Houdini, the top of magicians.
What's all this God nonsense got to do with chess ? Sorry for my atheist remark, but believing that a 1700 elo player beats Houdini in 3 min with 0 seconds increment is even more absurd than believing in God...
Those God freaks, well they're friendly but, the sh*t they believe has got their minds all shut”

My goodness.... such hostility! Is that really nescessary?
If you really want "hostility" read the "Holy Bible" for example :
Psalm 137:8
O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction, happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us-- he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks. Rejoice in the lord.
:wink:

Bold Lettering Mine

Nimzovik Responds:

Oh Yeeah?? Meet me outside....that is in the appropriate forum- and I will show you the error of your ways. 8-)
Thank you very much, I would never want to be the member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.

Cheers.
Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.
Nimzovik

Post by Nimzovik »

Father wrote:Alex,
Ia am try then; I wil be gone to engines room from playchess.com to do it.
Great! :D Thanks Pablo!
Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

... a question to: Christophe Théron. Thanks in advance.

Post by Father »

Mister Christophe Théron,
Christophe.

I would like to know, about the last version from chess Tiger is.

I went to Chessbase.com a moment looking for Tiger 15. Is it the lastone?; Is it some new Tiger version close for coming soon?. I am going to study your Tiger in my own Laptop, but only I woud like to buy the lastone engine; for this reson I like to do your advice.

With best respect,[/b
]
Pablo Ignacio Restrepo
Father nickname
playchess.com
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.