If Vas Rajlich is guilty, then so can be Bobo Hyatt!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Terry McCracken

Re: If Vas Rajlich is guilty, then so can be Bobo Hyatt!

Post by Terry McCracken »

Romy wrote:If Vas Rajlich is guilty, then so can be Bobo Hyatt!

Not to mention junior members, a lynch mob of idiot or craven baboons exhibiting pack behavior.

I can also form the Committee for Inquisition into Crafty sharply ELO raises.

Credits to Professor Emeritus Hans Berliner, Eduard Schroeder, Christopher Whitlingdon and a few other regulars and true experts, for identifying the extreme hypocrisy of this witch hunting. Punkt.

Shame on DNL Levy for collaborating on this monstrosity. I call for the banning of ICCA and refund by it of all subscriptions since inception, plus interest.

When genius like Rajlich arrives, low-grader others cannot make any proper chess opposition so confederate themselves to levy wicked accusations against the genius, only with very weak "proof" which would be laugh out of proper court, with predicted, preprepared and achieved result to cheat genius of Fruits of victory. Judge, Jury (Osipov), Executioner, all combine. Very clean.

Why name of Hiarcs appear so often in starchamber panellists biodata? Where is rascal Osipov? Where is JUSTICE?

Shame upon all who were part of the conspiracy.
If I'm hired for the right price you'll be sushi.
Terry McCracken
Terry McCracken

Romy wrote:
Terry McCracken wrote:If I'm hired for the right price you'll be sushi.
Baboon I ignore, but for other reader - I am Romy, not Sushi. I interpret baboon-barking as death threat, because to convert Romy to Sushi require my death. I will act accordingly.
That's all you do is act. How far you have fallen from grace.....
Terry McCracken
Milos

Post by Milos »

Romy wrote:Baboon I ignore, but for other reader - I am Romy, not Sushi. I interpret baboon-barking as death threat, because to convert Romy to Sushi require my death. I will act accordingly.
No Rolfy, you are a chihuahua that comes from time to time to make some ruff-ruff and yip-yip sounds that some ppl find entertaining so they let you do it for a while before they ban you :lol: .
Romy

Post by Romy »

Link is broken, not surprise from fakenamer.
Peter Skinner
Full name: Peter Skinner

Post by Peter Skinner »

Romy wrote:If Vas Rajlich is guilty, then so can be Bobo Hyatt!

Not to mention junior members, a lynch mob of idiot or craven baboons exhibiting pack behavior.

I can also form the Committee for Inquisition into Crafty sharply ELO raises.

Credits to Professor Emeritus Hans Berliner, Eduard Schroeder, Christopher Whitlingdon and a few other regulars and true experts, for identifying the extreme hypocrisy of this witch hunting. Punkt.

Shame on DNL Levy for collaborating on this monstrosity. I call for the banning of ICCA and refund by it of all subscriptions since inception, plus interest.

When genius like Rajlich arrives, low-grader others cannot make any proper chess opposition so confederate themselves to levy wicked accusations against the genius, only with very weak "proof" which would be laugh out of proper court, with predicted, preprepared and achieved result to cheat genius of Fruits of victory. Judge, Jury (Osipov), Executioner, all combine. Very clean.

Why name of Hiarcs appear so often in starchamber panellists biodata? Where is rascal Osipov? Where is JUSTICE?

Shame upon all who were part of the conspiracy.
Someone better call the WAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance, because it sounds like you are about to cry. Poor fellow. It's ok.. I'm sure you will find solace with the immortal clowns and asshats.

Peter
I was kicked out of Chapters because I moved all the Bibles to the fiction section.
geots

Post by geots »

Romy wrote:
I see now, Carol. They are deleting what they dont agree with. Normal for them. Go to Rybka Forum- publish in newspaper. THEY CANT STOP YOU.
Terry McCracken

geots wrote:
Romy wrote:
I see now, Carol. They are deleting what they dont agree with. Normal for them. Go to Rybka Forum- publish in newspaper. THEY CANT STOP YOU.
Wana to bet? Why do you think he was banned from the panel?

Twitty is nobody. Terrible programmer....gave up in the nineties.
Terry McCracken