Vasik Rajlich Speaks!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

slobo

Re: Vasik Rajlich Speaks!

Post by slobo »

Rebel wrote:The attitude I notice, VIG because he did not speak, now that he is starting to speak still VIG.

Typical.
Ed,

Let me repeat Garcia´s question in a little different form:

had it been correct Ed, to take Rebel´s code, 10 years ago, make some changes and sell it around as an original software?
"Well, I´m just a soul whose intentions are good,
Oh Lord, please don´t let me be misunderstood."
Darkmoon

Post by Darkmoon »

Natasha & Donna,

Apparently, my point struck home or you wouldn't have found the need to fallback on casting aspersions.

By the way! I see Angel77 no longer is using my recommended avatar. Shame that was a great pic, by a great painter. You both have a great day.

Sincerely,

Sidserious
natasha

Post by natasha »

Darkmoon wrote:Natasha & Donna,

Apparently, my point struck home or you wouldn't have found the need to fallback on casting aspersions.

By the way! I see Angel77 no longer is using my recommended avatar. Shame that was a great pic, by a great painter. You both have a great day.

Sincerely,

Sidserious

sid aka dragons breath ?

whatever your point less notion is its as clear as vas's nds

what you presume to know and actually do know re Angel as you use the singular, is as much as ed knows of the floating zero and as much as we know wtf your on about . We are NOT Angel nor are we Angels 77 but you rybka fanboys are never worried about casting aspersions or muck are you
not that we are attacking anyones integrity,,just the lack of it

we could suggest what avatar you might use though

when you sober up or your medication kicks in try to be a little clearer than the mud you rybka fanboys spread

better still ...

its almost anatomically impossible though
h1a8

Post by h1a8 »

mclane wrote:

In other news, I'm working on Rybka. Rybka 5 will be ready sometime this year

computerchess community should boycott this product.

there are products that deserve the money they cost, such as hiarcs, shredder, junior.
Well if you depend on high quality analysis or play serious competitive chess then it would be a mistake to boycott Rybka 5. Do you agree?
natasha

Post by natasha »

h1a8 wrote:
mclane wrote:

In other news, I'm working on Rybka. Rybka 5 will be ready sometime this year

computerchess community should boycott this product.

there are products that deserve the money they cost, such as hiarcs, shredder, junior.
Well if you depend on high quality analysis or play serious competitive chess then it would be a mistake to boycott Rybka 5. Do you agree?
do not boycott

shop at Russian super discount store

hit them where it hurts, in there pockets

btw

Robert F. Kamerer aka sid serious is now darkmoon or cloned that nik ....

very strange hex edited . maybe :lol:
geots

Post by geots »

natasha wrote:

Sincerely,

Sidserious

sid aka dragons breath ?

what you presume to know and actually do know re Angel as you use the singular, is as much as ed knows of the floating zero and as much as we know wtf your on about . We are NOT Angel nor are we Angels 77 but you rybka fanboys are never worried about casting aspersions or muck are you

when you sober up or your medication kicks in try to be a little clearer than the mud you rybka fanboys spread

better still ...

He is one of Vas' boys and you are one of Hyatt's lap dancers. I know which I had rather be. It is always better for people to think you are a brainless twit than to open your mouth and prove it.

You were at least conscious enough with your last pseudo-name to recognize where you were- even with the medication it seems to be getting worse. You are only good at name calling- and I have never seen you on any forum have an original thought.

BTW, any reply you make to any of my threads, including this one, will never be read by me. So sort of address your mental midget friends, as they will be the only ones reading any of your babbling bullshit. You are in the trash bin with McCracken, ie never a thread or post of yours will be clicked on by me.

In closing, I wish you all the misery and misfortune in life it is possible for a pseudo-human to have.
natasha

Post by natasha »

geots wrote:
natasha wrote:

Sincerely,

Sidserious

sid aka dragons breath ?

better still ...

He is one of Vas' boys and you are one of Hyatt's lap dancers. I know which I had rather be. It is always better for people to think you are a brainless twit than to open your mouth and prove it.

well its so kind of you to show everyone here just how thick you truly are dear
i would call you a few cores short of a quad but that's hardly sufficient a discription is it

As you called yourself FemFatal before ,i will bow to your far greater knowledge re lap dancers ,though the thought of some middle aged post op tranvestite or cross dresser wiggeling away for Vas is not one id enjoy , each to there own

As your edit shows you clearly lack @@'s we presume post op ?

just keep yours to yourself and do something you can achieve mediocrity in

testing engines is safer than testing our patience
Terry McCracken

Post by Terry McCracken »

geots wrote:
natasha wrote:

Sincerely,

Sidserious

sid aka dragons breath ?

better still ...

You were at least conscious enough with your last pseudo-name to recognize where you were- even with the medication it seems to be getting worse. You are only good at name calling- and I have never seen you on any forum have an original thought.

BTW, any reply you make to any of my threads, including this one, will never be read by me. So sort of address your mental midget friends, as they will be the only ones reading any of your babbling bullshit. You are in the trash bin with McCracken, ie never a thread or post of yours will be clicked on by me.

In closing, I wish you all the misery and misfortune in life it is possible for a pseudo-human to have.
You're a joke. How's life outside the NSA or is that MI5? Heard you were poisoned but recovered. I see you've made a lot enemies but at least the ones here aren't likely to kill you. :lol:
Terry McCracken
Harvey Williamson
Full name: Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson »

Rebel wrote:He is available for 1-2 days to any question you might have.
He is not giving any real answers but this one is kind of fun http://rybkaforum.net/cgi-bin/rybkaforu ... pid=390718
> Regarding Strelka/IPPOLIT: as the author(s) seem to have typed their own source code (or code to generate this), how are they not "original" under your definition?

I doubt that all of that code was typed by hand. If it was, then sure, it's "original at the source code level".

> Do these Rybka versions [the ones that were cloned] have any additional creative content beyond the source code?

Lots of brilliant ideas! :smile:

Vas
I guess he is saying that because he is claiming he typed the fruit code into rybka so it is original by his definition.
just take a harry potter novel type it up yourself and you can sell it!
pocopito

Post by pocopito »

And as I see he claims that Rybka is "original at the source code level" (vg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rybka).

And with this kind of arguments there are people who really believe he didn't copy code from whatever engine he wanted?

It seems to me that this man has created his own and very particular reality related to this topic (let's call it "code originality") in order to justify his actions.