Fern Choosing

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Steve B

Re: Fern Choosing

Post by Steve B »

Roger Brown wrote:
Steve B wrote:
fern wrote:Let all people to know in this dya of the Lord, February the two, that I propose as moderators the following gentlemen:
Steve Blincoe
Robert Flesher
Paul Gift

many other persons are of my liking, but I cannot propose but three.
I hope NOT to lose the friendship of my nominees.

Fern
Thanks for the nomination Fern
sadly i must decline
however i return the compliment by nominating you for mod on the
CTF Regards
Steve

Hello Steve,

Not severe enough.

Not by half.

For me, he would have to pose naked amidst a pack of curious hyenas.

Later.
Fern is known to be a bit on the wild side when it comes to things like that
he would probably enjoy it

Occupy Chile Regards
Steve
slobo

Post by slobo »

fern wrote:I am, Bob, but remember, the same is valid for you: I have ready a band of murderous Serbians, ex soldier there, at my service for these occasions....

Fern
Fernando, your statement is disrespectful, offensive and defamatory towards Serbian members of the forum. If you really have such kind of people "there, at your service", then they are murderers, merecenaries, at your service. Why have you underlined their nationality?

It seems you think Serbian murderous are much worse than American or Chilean ones? If so, then you are a racist hater, IMHO.
"Well, I´m just a soul whose intentions are good,
Oh Lord, please don´t let me be misunderstood."
fern

Post by fern »

No man, no racism intended, but everybody knows Serbian are very gifted as warriors, for good or bad. Any gorilla of this side of the earth is like nothing compared with Serbians.
Should I say I have .... gorillas here when all know, also, they abandoned time ago his military virtues and today are a band of pusillanimous guys?

No sir, gimme a Serbian any day to protect my back regards
Fern
slobo

Post by slobo »

fern wrote:No man, no racism intended, but everybody knows Serbian are very gifted as warriors, for good or bad. Any gorilla of this side of the earth is like nothing compared with Serbians.
Should I say I have .... gorillas here when all know, also, they abandoned time ago his military virtues and today are a band of pusillanimous guys?

No sir, gimme a Serbian any day to protect my back regards
Fern
Serbians are gifted as warriors firstly when they defend their homes and their motherland. As mercenaries and murderers they are as good, or as bad, as others. Perhaps you had in mind bodyguards. But being a bodyguard does not mean being a murderer. It seems you don´t make any difference between these two professions, but Serbians do; at least we, Serbian members of this forum, do it.
"Well, I´m just a soul whose intentions are good,
Oh Lord, please don´t let me be misunderstood."
fern

Post by fern »

In any case, Slobo, do not take so seriously a post intended to make some fun.
Serbians are a courageous people that fought the Turks as nobody else.
I know well Kozovo battle history.

fern