This Is One Damn Sick Statement!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

geots

Re: This Is One Damn Sick Statement!

Post by geots »

karger wrote:Since you have never served a purpose in this forum , and I never have either , go or stay no one but you cares.

I doubt you are in a position to know much of anything. Just make sure you keep drinking your kool-aid.
geots

Post by geots »

All kidding aside, I don't have anything ag. you because I have never even heard of you. But some advice. You will last longer around here if you respond to threads the way Mike Scheidl, Fernando, Gerold Daniels, Jon Dart, Matthew Brades and Lonnie Cook replied to this one. They didn't necessarily agree with me- and said why. That gets my respect- I don't ask anyone to agree with me. Just listen to my position. There is no reason to answer with a smart ass comment- obviously someone with 53 threads doesn't know much of anything that has happened here since 2005. It is true I admit- that I don't care in the least what you think of me- but you will run into a lot of people with that smartass attitude of yours who will care.
geots

Post by geots »

And you, well- you are way past being able to help. Way too much kool-aid drinking for you.
Ron Langeveld

Post by Ron Langeveld »

I did not know there was a poll until I read your post. Of course I skip the sticky threads on a daily basis so my ignorance is not caused by lack of attendance.

I just voted and I am surprised that there is not much of a choice. Only one team choice actually if you don't count the anarchy option "none of the above" which would only be a real option for trolls to begin with.

Too bad there was no option to chose for the current moderation team as listed with the exception of Don Dailey. Not that I think there are better moderators than Don but in my opinion his time is better spent at improving Komodo and not by waisting time moderating this forum. Just my 2 cents.

Ron
geots

Post by geots »

Ron Langeveld wrote:I did not know there was a poll until I read your post. Of course I skip the sticky threads on a daily basis so my ignorance is not caused by lack of attendance.

I just voted and I am surprised that there is not much of a choice. Only one team choice actually if you don't count the anarchy option "none of the above" which would only be a real option for trolls to begin with.

Too bad there was no option to chose for the current moderation team as listed with the exception of Don Dailey. Not that I think there are better moderators than Don but in my opinion his time is better spent at improving Komodo and not by waisting time moderating this forum. Just my 2 cents.

Ron

Your thread proves my point. A person can mostly not agree with what I say, and post a great thread that has good points and makes sense, without all the sophomoric crap you get from the kool-aid drinkers.

Well done and well said- even tho I don't have to agree.

Best,

george
karger
Full name: John Karger

Post by karger »

Spate , I just wanted to see how easy it was manipulate you into an expected response. Piece of cake , when you have an ego like yours.
geots

Post by geots »

karger wrote:Spate , I just wanted to see how easy it was manipulate you into an expected response. Piece of cake , when you have an ego like yours.

What's your favorite- grape or strawberry?
michiguel

Post by michiguel »

[MODERATION]
There are complaints about this thread. We could go, pick and choose which posts were offending or not. But that will be a waste of energy. The OP encouraged people to vote and the election is over. For that reason, since there is no visible purpose at this point, I will lock it to make sure we do not get into an unnecessary brawl. It is a pity that my first action after the election is to lock a thread, but... c'est la vie.

Miguel