Salary

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Henk

Salary

Post by Henk »

How much do you have to pay these moderators to leave your thread alone ?
Graham Banks

Re: Salary

Post by Graham Banks »

Henk wrote:How much do you have to pay these moderators to leave your thread alone ?
If you pay them some respect, it might go a long way. :wink:
gbanksnz at gmail.com
zullil
Full name: Louis Zulli

Post by zullil »

Graham Banks wrote:
Henk wrote:How much do you have to pay these moderators to leave your thread alone ?
Well said, Graham!
Adam Hair

Post by Adam Hair »

How much are you willing pay me, Henk? For the right price, I can look the other way when you make off-topic posts. I am a lame duck moderator, so I am willing to do about anything if someone will pay me enough ;)
JuLieN
Full name: Julien Marcel

Post by JuLieN »

Adam Hair wrote:How much are you willing pay me, Henk? For the right price, I can look the other way when you make off-topic posts. I am a lame duck moderator, so I am willing to do about anything if someone will pay me enough ;)
Yes, and I ransom Adam 70% of what he makes, so go on.

Here's a tricky question, now. Considering that Miguel ransoms me for 70% of what I make, and that Adam ransoms Miguel for 70% of what he makes, who makes the most ?
"The only good bug is a dead bug." (Don Dailey)
[Blog: http://tinyurl.com/predateur ] [Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/fbpredateur ] [MacEngines: http://tinyurl.com/macengines ]
carldaman

Post by carldaman »

JuLieN wrote:
Adam Hair wrote:How much are you willing pay me, Henk? For the right price, I can look the other way when you make off-topic posts. I am a lame duck moderator, so I am willing to do about anything if someone will pay me enough ;)

Here's a tricky question, now. Considering that Miguel ransoms me for 70% of what I make, and that Adam ransoms Miguel for 70% of what he makes, who makes the most ?
Adam should make the most, since he keeps his original 30%, and adds 70% of Miguel's stake to it in the end. :P
geots

Post by geots »

carldaman wrote:
JuLieN wrote:

Adam should make the most, since he keeps his original 30%, and adds 70% of Miguel's stake to it in the end. :P

Plus there is a very nice bonus for the one who deletes and/or locks the most threads this weekend. The "super dooper" payout is the biggest- it is for the most bans over the weekend (minimum 7 days)

Spin the wheel regards-
JuLieN
Full name: Julien Marcel

Post by JuLieN »

carldaman wrote:
JuLieN wrote:

It's not that simple: I'll fall back onto Adam after that. ;) I'm no mathematician but my guess would be that, eventually, each one's revenue will tend to a third of the total amount, after an infinite amount of ransoms.
"The only good bug is a dead bug." (Don Dailey)
[Blog: http://tinyurl.com/predateur ] [Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/fbpredateur ] [MacEngines: http://tinyurl.com/macengines ]
Adam Hair

Post by Adam Hair »

JuLieN wrote:
carldaman wrote:
JuLieN wrote:

It's not that simple: I'll fall back onto Adam after that. ;) I'm no mathematician but my guess would be that, eventually, each one's revenue will tend to a third of the total amount, after an infinite amount of ransoms.
It would be split 1/3 if the last transaction took place with someone outside the group. But that last 70 percent transaction stays inside the group. Thus, one of us is going to end up with more money. Two of us will have 18.75% of the money, the last person gets 62.5% (given an infinite amount of transactions).
reflectionofpower

Post by reflectionofpower »

Graham Banks wrote:
well said.