Testing Stockfish 11-03-13. 480 Games.

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Tomcass

Re: no more tests?

Post by Tomcass »

If you -or any other member of this forum- want the latest Ipman's compile, please send me a private mail and I will send it to you.

Regards,

Tom.
fauzi

Post by fauzi »

am sorry to inform you again about a negative feedback, notice please that I appreciate alot your work, but the downloadable files are still invalid, maybe You should use another website to upload the files, if You want a suggestion let me know
beachknight

Post by beachknight »

Tomcass wrote:If you -or any other member of this forum- want the latest Ipman's compile, please send me a private mail and I will send it to you.

Regards,

Tom.
Hi Tom,

Why dont you just give a mediafire link for both the best SF compile
and the second best SF compile (of Ipman) like the pgns?

Or is it still against this forum's rules?

Best,
hi, merhaba, hallo HT
Tomcass

Post by Tomcass »

fauzi wrote:am sorry to inform you again about a negative feedback, notice please that I appreciate alot your work, but the downloadable files are still invalid, maybe You should use another website to upload the files, if You want a suggestion let me know
Hello,

Thanks again for your feedback. This time I wanted to be sure that the link posted was ok so that I asked to some friends to check it for me. Everything was all right. The links are ok. I have just confirmed now that there are 34 downloads for each link.

I am not an expert in this area but perhaps the comment I get from a good friend can assist you to get the download right:

" This link works..i get first as view..so i see all pgn games in Mediafire like in notepad.. then i have to click download ..to really download your pgn.file"

Kind regards from Barcelona.

Tom.
Tomcass

Post by Tomcass »

beachknight wrote:
Tomcass wrote:If you -or any other member of this forum- want the latest Ipman's compile, please send me a private mail and I will send it to you.

Regards,

Tom.
Hi Tom,

Best,
Hello,

I am nor sure if I broke a forum rule if I post here the link, but I think so. Obviously posting the link here is a much easier way for me to share it that answer one by one all the members interested in this compile. Could someone please clarify it for us?. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tom.
Adam Hair

Post by Adam Hair »

Tomcass wrote:
beachknight wrote:

Regards,

Tom.
Hi Tom,

Best,
Hello,

I am nor sure if I broke a forum rule if I post here the link, but I think so. Obviously posting the link here is a much easier way for me to share it that answer one by one all the members interested in this compile. Could someone please clarify it for us?. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tom.
Hi Tom,

If the source code is included with Ipman's compiles then there is no problem IMO.

Best to you,
Adam
Tomcass

Post by Tomcass »

Adam Hair wrote:
Tomcass wrote:
beachknight wrote:

Regards,

Tom.
Hi Tom,

Best,
Hello,

Best regards,

Tom.
Hi Tom,

If the source code is included with Ipman's compiles then there is no problem IMO.

Best to you,
Adam
Thanks Adam.

I will contact Ipman to know if the source code is contained in the link.

Best regards,

Tom.
beachknight

Post by beachknight »

Thank you both, Tom and Adam, for your willingness for a resolution.
Best,
hi, merhaba, hallo HT
Tomcass

Post by Tomcass »

Hello,

Here you have the latest Ipman's compile, allowing the use of Large Pages. (you only have to tick 'Tyr Large Pages'). If I am not wrong, it does include the source code:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xe6n3 ... L+Ipman.7z

Regards,

Tom.
ouachita
Full name: Bobby Johnson

Post by ouachita »

Does any tester change SF's default parameters or does everyone leave the defaults?
SIM, PhD, MBA, PE