CCT 16 - 36 hours to register

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Peter Skinner
Full name: Peter Skinner

CCT 16 - 36 hours to register

Post by Peter Skinner »

Hello everyone,

Just a little bit of information before the big weekend..

1. There are only 36 hours remaining to register for CCT 16. We have 12 confirmed registrants and 7 waiting to hear on hardware before joining.

2. I have updated the iwfc.zip package for those who want an easy, clean way of connecting to to the event this weekend.

3. If you DON'T have an account, you MUST follow this page: http://www.cctchess.com/tournament-day/

4. Spectators are welcome to register accounts as well, so please do. It makes the event far for more fun to talk and meet new people. It's probably my favorite part of the event.

If you have any questions, please contact me via this board or via the website.

Peter
I was kicked out of Chapters because I moved all the Bibles to the fiction section.
ThomasJMiller

Re: CCT 16 - 36 hours to register

Post by ThomasJMiller »

Peter Skinner wrote:Hello everyone,

1. There are only 36 hours remaining to register for CCT 16. We have 12 confirmed registrants and 7 waiting to hear on hardware before joining.

2. I have updated the iwfc.zip package for those who want an easy, clean way of connecting to to the event this weekend.

3. If you DON'T have an account, you MUST follow this page: http://www.cctchess.com/tournament-day/

4. Spectators are welcome to register accounts as well, so please do. It makes the event far for more fun to talk and meet new people. It's probably my favorite part of the event.

Peter
Any big name among those 7? I hope Cluster Sjeng will join.
Peter Skinner
Full name: Peter Skinner

Re: CCT 16 - 36 hours to register

Post by Peter Skinner »

ThomasJMiller wrote:
Peter Skinner wrote:Hello everyone,

Peter
Any big name among those 7? I hope Cluster Sjeng will join.
Yes, there's Komodo, Fruit..

I am also waiting to hear from a few others.

Peter
I was kicked out of Chapters because I moved all the Bibles to the fiction section.