How to beat Komodo10 64-bit (12 threads).Man versus machine.

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

Re: How to beat Komodo10 64-bit (12 threads).Man versus mach

Post by Father »

Hello Werewolf (Carl Bicknell)

I'd be very happy too to challenge you on a 24 core machine for a chess marathon in playchess.com

100 games, 50 of them 1 minute plus 1 second, 30 of them 3 blitz, and 20 of them, 5 minutes blitz.

You are Welcome Carl. Thank you very much for your chess invitation.

Just give me a time too, please..

Thanks in advance again.

Best regards,

Pablo
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
Father

coming soon: ¨Marathon Komodo 10 versus human 2016 test.¨

Post by Father »

Carl:

this is my proposal. If you approvest it 'll be happy and grateful and will be very important test for us to have a solid idea of the state of art in man against machine to 2016

¨... Name of challenger. ¨Marathon Komodo 10 versus human being 2016 test.¨

This is an invitation to test the intelligence of the human brain in a battle against artificial intelligence in the year 2016, Chess Queen test.
The test will begin in the morning time NYC, and will have a comfortable rest for half an hour in heading 50. And rest 5 minutes in 10 games.

You are welcome,

Cordially,

Werewolf (Carl Bicknell)
Komodo 10 Usser

Pablo Ignacio Restrepo
Father and Grand-Father playchess.com human being usser¨
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
Werewolf

Re: coming soon: ¨Marathon Komodo 10 versus human 2016 te

Post by Werewolf »

Father wrote:Carl:

this is my proposal. If you approvest it 'll be happy and grateful and will be very important test for us to have a solid idea of the state of art in man against machine to 2016

¨... Name of challenger. ¨Marathon Komodo 10 versus human being 2016 test.¨

This is an invitation to test the intelligence of the human brain in a battle against artificial intelligence in the year 2016, Chess Queen test.
The test will begin in the morning time NYC, and will have a comfortable rest for half an hour in heading 50. And rest 5 minutes in 10 games.

You are welcome,

Cordially,

Werewolf (Carl Bicknell)
Komodo 10 Usser

Pablo Ignacio Restrepo
Father and Grand-Father playchess.com human being usser¨
Hi,

Just so I'm clear: is the time control 5+0?
(I'm happy with longer if you want)

What start time NYC? 8am?

Thanks,

Carl
Damir
Full name: Damir Desevac

Post by Damir »

Hi Carl :)

Remember to put Contempt +100 or more when you play Pablo... :lol:
Werewolf

Post by Werewolf »

I forgot about that.

I'm guessing he'll sacrifice material to reach a blocked position so Komodo will be +3.00 very soon anyway.

I'll post games here
Father

Pablo versus Komodo 10 No Mamen versus comic Centauro

Post by Father »

:shock:
Father

GARRY Kasparov was traped for a Centauro with modifided algh

Post by Father »

Everybody know this history.
Every game in Kasparov versus Deep blue Match had a previous Human move in parameter Chess computer algorithm, then we sow a Man versus machines Centauro Stock.
...unfair
Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: How to beat Komodo10 64-bit (12 threads).Man versus mach

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Damir wrote:The game you posted is rubbish... Your opponent disconnected. Black has better position starting with a5 followed by Ra8 and b4.
Stop wasting people's time here with this ridicilous game of yours..
Don't bother with this guy....
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Father

Post by Father »

Carl:
´
If you are agree, I would like to play, a marathon, 100 games in tottal, 50 of them in a time contro of 1 minute one second extra per move; 30 in blitz 3:00 minutes finish, and 20 games in 5:00 minutes blitz finish.

Thanks in advance,

Time to Start: 8:00 am. NYT time.

Plase: Engines room playchess.com.

Best regards,

Pablo
Werewolf

Post by Werewolf »

er...I'd much rather a shorter match just so my machine isn't tied up for too long. If you want 10 games at 10 + 10 I think that would be a fair Human v Computer match which has nothing to do with the clock