YLCET - folding tent!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

zullil
Full name: Louis Zulli

Re: YLCET - folding tent!

Post by zullil »

Guenther wrote:What happened to that rule, which must be acknowledged when registering?

Code: Select all

You agree to provide accurate information in your user profile. First and last name in the "Real Name" field, valid e-mail address, and country of residence in the "Location" field are required. Content displayed in your user profile is subject to the same rules and restrictions given for posts.

Code: Select all

Contact OrganicNeuralNet
Yeah, based on his name, he might really be a dog. :wink:
OrganicNeuralNet

Post by OrganicNeuralNet »

Oh, you think I am a "dog"? Name calling and discussing people is not productive. Instead, duscussion of IDEAS is good and encouraged. After all, it is a scientific fact that Carbon Based Neural Network is the only entity in the Universe(s) that is capable to think Abstractively, to be CREATIVE. Neural Net put a man on the moon, came up with E = m*c^2, wrote beautiful music, invented game of chess, etc. Now, Carbon Based Organic Neural Net is becoming even more daring and brazen: it is trying to implement itself in Silicone! What gull!
Last edited by OrganicNeuralNet on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hgm
Full name: H G Muller

Post by hgm »

[Moderation]

User registration falls under the jurisdiction of tcadmin, not the moderators. So either complain to tcadmin about this by PM, or just accept the situation. But please do not hijack this thread for a discussion about this.
zullil
Full name: Louis Zulli

Post by zullil »

Of course, I was referring to one of the earliest "memes":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_In ... 27re_a_dog

Please feel free to delete this and my previous post.
yorkman

Post by yorkman »

Yes, they were taking turns - one at a time :-/