Everything must be estore here

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

Everything must be estore here

Post by Father »

Dear Admins :oops:

With best respect, I believe everything must be restore here: There are no.history, there are no.motion, the nickname and name is confuse, everything was better before on.this forum.

Upmst respect, :idea:

Pablo Ignacio Restrepo
father and grand-father
playchess usser :roll:
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
karger
Full name: John Karger

Re: Everything must be estore here

Post by karger »

The only reason you want it restored is cause everybody does not have to see all your posts about how great you are.
Ras
Full name: Rasmus Althoff

Post by Ras »

karger wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 4:44 pmThe only reason you want it restored is cause everybody does not have to see all your posts about how great you are.
That won't be the reason - I bet your left mouse button that Pablo hasn't even realised that there is an ignore function now.
Rasmus Althoff
https://www.ct800.net
Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

light or darkness

Post by Father »

... lost a work.of 12 years and more, where there is a complex documentary about man versus machines it.is not.nice.

Not nice for me.and not.nice for.serious scientific people that prefer to live on.the lighylight than to live into de darkness.

I have not.lose anything, fortunately chess engines are.everywhere, and the pleasure in me.of.playing chess is open thank to our bless God.

Fortunately there are good persons that get me.the chance. for.playing chess against their computers,, comps much better than mine computer.
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
karger
Full name: John Karger

Post by karger »

:roll: LOL