Who will finally beat GM Ding Liren ?

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Chessqueen
Full name: Jorge Picado

Who will finally beat GM Ding Liren ?

Post by Chessqueen »

World Chess Olympiad 2018, Web (11)
24 Sep - 5 Oct 2018, Batumi (Georgia) Caruana, Mamedyarov, Ding Liren, Giri, So, Kramnik, Vachier-Lagrave, Nakamura, Karjakin, Anand, Nepomniachtchi, Aronian, Yu Yangyi, Radjabov, etc

GM Ding Liren has the current record among all the active players of NOT losing a single game, since September of last year, and that is how he finally reached over 2800+; but who would be the one to give him his first lost after 1 year, my bet is that either GM Caruana or Kramnik will finally beat him.
Do NOT worry and be happy, we all live a short life :roll:
Guenther
Full name: Guenther Simon

Re: Who will finally beat GM Ding Liren ?

Post by Guenther »

Chessqueen wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:38 pm World Chess Olympiad 2018, Web (11)
24 Sep - 5 Oct 2018, Batumi (Georgia) Caruana, Mamedyarov, Ding Liren, Giri, So, Kramnik, Vachier-Lagrave, Nakamura, Karjakin, Anand, Nepomniachtchi, Aronian, Yu Yangyi, Radjabov, etc

GM Ding Liren has the current record among all the active players of NOT losing a single game, since September of last year, and that is how he finally reached over 2800+; but who would be the one to give him his first lost after 1 year, my bet is that either GM Caruana or Kramnik will finally beat him.
You are still in the wrong forum...

Exactly the same (boring & fruitless) 'who would', 'who will', 'who could' be 'best in this or that' questions as 'pichy' in the past.

<ignored now>
https://rwbc-chess.de

trollwatch:
Chessqueen + chessica + AlexChess + Eduard + Sylwy
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

Again you keep mentioning Pichy, as if he is some kind of guy who asked the same type of questions and has the same interesting topic as I do, where is that Pichy so I can chat with him, probably we have something in common, which is to bring interesting question into this forum.
MikeB

Post by MikeB »

This topic should be posted in the chess players forum. Please make a note of that.

http://talkchess.com/forum3/viewforum.php?f=11
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

Thanks for that advice, I am knew to this and did not know such forum was created.

I am sorry that I ask so many questions since my degree is in Epistemology.
jpqy

Post by jpqy »

Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

I knew that GM Ding Liren has lost in Rapid and in Blitz , but his record is still standing in Classical standard chess from Sept of last year up to now.
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

I knew that GM Ding Liren has lost in Rapid and in Blitz , but his record is still standing in Classical standard chess from Sept of last year up to now.
https://2700chess.com/players/ding+liren
BrendanJNorman
Full name: Brendan J Norman

Post by BrendanJNorman »

Guenther wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:44 pm
Exactly the same (boring & fruitless) 'who would', 'who will', 'who could' be 'best in this or that' questions as 'pichy' in the past.

<ignored now>
This (above) is generally the (very warm and welcoming) way newcomers are treated on this forum.

I remember it well... :lol:
MikeGL

Post by MikeGL »

During the latest World Cup, GM Ding Liren almost lost to GM Wesley So of USA where it ended up in
draw and GM Liren fought back and won on their next encounter which gave him a shot for the World Cup finals vs. Aronian.
That was a narrow escape by GM Ding Liren, but partly because GM So didn't saw the deep winning line as
shown by engines where So should give up R for N to win the pawn endgame. That was on long time control.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.