Big discrepancy between Men's and Women's Prize

Traditional chess games and chess topics in general

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Chessqueen
Full name: Jorge Picado

Re: Big discrepancy between Men's and Women's Prize

Post by Chessqueen »

Ras wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:40 pm
Chessqueen wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:16 pmbut it was NOT the lowest since she ended up in front of Pavel rated 2759, Francisco Vallejo rated 2709, Boris Gelfand ex FIDE men World Championship Challenger rated 2720
None of whom qualified for the World Chess Championship either.
And to remind you all these men FIDE 2700+, study way harder than GM Hou Yifan
She still didn't study enough to even make it into the top half of the FIDE Grand Prix 2017, let alone contend for the first two places. And she already HAD a lucky shot because she (along with 8 others) was nominated by the organiser. You simply can't compete for World Chess Championship if you are doing chess as a hobby. That was her decision - no discrimination again.

I don't see why she should be entitled to half of the World Chess Championship money at her level of play just because she's a woman. A man with her performance would not get considerable prize money either.

So, that was my last posting here because your constant whining that women should get preferred treatment just because they're women simply annoys me.
Good I do NOT want to here your reasoning of putting down a Genius GM like Hou Yifan, Plus another Chinese Chess Genius is GM Ding Liren who will break GM Tal record tomorrow of 95 consecutive classical games without a single lost and he also got a Doctor degree in LAW. He is also rated top 4th with only 2 point behind the #3 in FIDE Chess www.2700chess.com Probably you will not say anything because now I am referring to a MALE not a FEMALE Genius.
And please do NOT write back saying at least GM Ding Liren made it over 2800+ According to top Chinese chess official GM Ding Liren is much much more dedicated than GM Hou Yifan and study three times harder in chess than her. When he was studying to become a lawyer his rating stagnated for a while with no more than 2765, but as soon as hw finished LAW school he started establishing one of the greatest record of 95 classical games without a single lost. AGAIN GM Ding Liren is three times more dedicated in studying chess than GM Hou Yifan. Probably once she is done with her Master from Oxford she might dedicate herself more into studying chess and we will see what she can accomplish then. She is Still very young. Remember seh beat Judit polgal while she was still going to the Chine most prestigious university Back in 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwqPAjjugaY
Do NOT worry and be happy, we all live a short life :roll:
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

Chessqueen wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:13 am
Chessqueen wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:16 pmbut it was NOT the lowest since she ended up in front of Pavel rated 2759, Francisco Vallejo rated 2709, Boris Gelfand ex FIDE men World Championship Challenger rated 2720
She still didn't study enough to even make it into the top half of the FIDE Grand Prix 2017, let alone contend for the first two places. And she already HAD a lucky shot because she (along with 8 others) was nominated by the organiser. You simply can't compete for World Chess Championship if you are doing chess as a hobby. That was her decision - no discrimination again.

I don't see why she should be entitled to half of the World Chess Championship money at her level of play just because she's a woman. A man with her performance would not get considerable prize money either.

So, that was my last posting here because your constant whining that women should get preferred treatment just because they're women simply annoys me.
Good I do NOT want to here your reasoning of putting down a Genius GM like Hou Yifan, Plus another Chinese Chess Genius is GM Ding Liren who will break GM Tal record tomorrow of 95 consecutive classical games without a single lost and he also got a Doctor degree in LAW. He is also rated top 4th with only 2 point behind the #3 in FIDE Chess www.2700chess.com Probably you will not say anything because now I am referring to a MALE not a FEMALE Genius.
And please do NOT write back saying at least GM Ding Liren made it over 2800+ According to top Chinese chess official GM Ding Liren is much much more dedicated than GM Hou Yifan and study three times harder in chess than her. When he was studying to become a lawyer his rating stagnated for a while with no more than 2765, but as soon as hw finished LAW school he started establishing one of the greatest record of 95 classical games without a single lost. AGAIN GM Ding Liren is three times more dedicated in studying chess than GM Hou Yifan. Probably once she is done with her Master from Oxford she might dedicate herself more into studying chess and we will see what she can accomplish then. She is Still very young. Remember seh beat Judit polgal while she was still going to the Chine most prestigious university Back in 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwqPAjjugaY
This is pretty much the Life of a dedicated Grandmaster, do NOT get me wrong GM's are very smart too withing the 64 squares, just like Magnus Carlsen extremely smart but decided to drop out of High School telling his father I make 10 times more than you do as an engineer :oops:
https://deadspin.com/fabiano-caruana-te ... 1822282197

In reality if you reach any of the 15 top Men FIDE rating list and have a Degree you can honestly trow it in the chimney and burn it, since you will make much much more money than even these Doctors https://www.npinstitute.com/5-Highest-P ... s/1846.htm
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

Did you know that Bobby fischer stayed at the polgal's home for a while and analyzed several of his games while Judit observed him?
https://www.chess.com/forum/view/genera ... dit-polgar
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

Ras wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:28 am
Chessqueen wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:19 amWrong again Judith Polgal did participated, but never qualified to be the finalist
That has nothing to do with her being a woman, but that she didn't make good enough moves. See, I never qualified as finalist either.
And to beat GM Caruana would only be in your dream, plus to draw 6 games versus GM Caruana, only when you reincarnate in your next life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKfrqpu95xk