What is the minimum odd that you can take to play Vs SF ?

Traditional chess games and chess topics in general

Moderators: Dan Honeycutt, Sam Hull, fern

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
Chessqueen
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:16 am
Full name: Nancy M Pichardo

What is the minimum odd that you can take to play Vs SF ?

Post by Chessqueen » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:59 am

First I thought that I would take all the pieces except the Queen and then I decided to take only the Queen out :D You can post your games versus either Komodo or sf with odd. If you noticed I was scare to play any known opening so I started with 1.h3 :D
Seriously there are people here that can only take a Rook odd from either komodo or sf and beat the program.


[Event "Computer chess game"]
[Site "DESKTOP-OFQ3C0P"]
[Date "2019.01.03"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Joker"]
[Black "Stockfish_9_x64"]
[Result "1-0"]
[BlackElo "2000"]
[Time "18:40:42"]
[WhiteElo "2400"]
[TimeControl "900"]
[SetUp "1"]
[FEN "rnb1kbnr/pppppppp/8/8/8/8/PPPPPPPP/RNBQKBNR w KQkq - 0 1"]
[Termination "normal"]
[PlyCount "28"]
[WhiteType "human"]
[BlackType "program"]
[D]rnb1kbnr/pppppppp/8/8/8/8/PPPPPPPP/RNBQKBNR w KQkq - 0 1

1. h3 Nf6 {(Ng8-f6 Ng1-f3 e7-e6 c2-c4 d7-d5 Nb1-c3 c7-c6 c4xd5 e6xd5 d2-d4
Bf8-d6 e2-e3 Nb8-d7 Bc1-d2 O-O Qd1-b3 b7-b6 O-O-O Bc8-b7 Kc1-c2 g7-g6
Bf1-d3 Kg8-g7 Bd3-e2) -11.05/24 29} 2. Nf3 d5 {(d7-d5 d2-d4 e7-e6 Bc1-f4
c7-c6 e2-e3 Bf8-e7 Bf1-d3 b7-b6 Nb1-d2 Bc8-b7 c2-c3 Nb8-d7 g2-g4 c6-c5
Qd1-a4 c5xd4 c3xd4 h7-h5 g4-g5 Nf6-e4 O-O Ne4xd2 Nf3xd2) -11.05/24 7} 3. d4
e6 {(e7-e6 Bc1-f4 c7-c6 e2-e3 Bf8-e7 c2-c4 Nb8-d7 c4xd5 e6xd5 Bf1-d3 b7-b6
O-O Bc8-b7 g2-g4 O-O Nb1-c3 h7-h6 Kg1-g2 Ra8-c8 Qd1-a4 Rc8-a8 b2-b3 c6-c5
Bd3-b5 Rf8-d8) -11.09/25 16} 4. Nc3 c6 {(c7-c6 g2-g4 h7-h6 Bf1-g2 Nb8-d7
O-O Bf8-e7 Nf3-d2 b7-b6 e2-e4 d5xe4 Nc3xe4 Bc8-b7 c2-c4 O-O-O f2-f4 Kc8-b8
Kg1-f2 c6-c5 Ne4xf6 Be7xf6) -10.99/21 5} 5. Bg5 Bb4 {(Bf8-b4 Bg5-d2 O-O
e2-e3 Nb8-d7 Bf1-d3 b7-b6 O-O Bc8-b7 b2-b3 g7-g6 g2-g3 Bb4-d6 g3-g4 h7-h6
Qd1-e2 Ra8-c8 Kg1-g2 Bd6-e7 e3-e4 d5xe4 Nc3xe4 Nf6xe4) -11.00/24 19 Black
resigns} 6. Bxf6 gxf6 {(g7xf6 Qd1-d2 Nb8-d7 Qd2-f4 Ke8-f8 e2-e3 h7-h5
Bf1-d3 f6-f5 O-O Bb4-e7 a2-a3 h5-h4 Nc3-e2 Kf8-g8 c2-c4 Rh8-h5 Nf3-d2
Kg8-g7 c4xd5) -10.94/20 2 Black resigns} 7. a3 Be7 {(Bb4-e7 Qd1-d2 h7-h5
Qd2-f4 f6-f5 e2-e3 Nb8-d7 Bf1-d3 a7-a6 Nc3-e2 Ke8-f8 O-O h5-h4 c2-c4 d5xc4
Bd3xc4 Kf8-g7 Qf4-c7 Kg7-f8 Ne2-f4 Kf8-g7) -10.97/21 2 Black resigns} 8. e4
dxe4 {(d5xe4 Nc3xe4 Nb8-d7 Bf1-d3 f6-f5 Ne4-d2 c6-c5 c2-c3 Rh8-g8 O-O
Ke8-f8 Qd1-e2 c5xd4 Nf3xd4 Nd7-c5 Nd2-c4 f7-f6 Qe2-f3 Nc5xd3 Qf3xd3)
-10.93/19 3 Black resigns} 9. Nxe4 Nd7 {(Nb8-d7 Bf1-d3) -10.94/20 2 Black
resigns} 10. b4 b6 {(b7-b6 Bf1-d3 f6-f5 Ne4-d2 Bc8-b7 O-O a7-a5 b4-b5 c6-c5
a3-a4 O-O Qd1-e2 Be7-f6 Qe2-e3 Rf8-d8 c2-c4 c5xd4 Nf3xd4) -10.75/18 3 Black
resigns} 11. b5 Bb7 {(Bc8-b7 b5xc6 Bb7xc6 Bf1-d3 f6-f5 Ne4-d2 O-O-O O-O
Be7-d6 Nd2-c4 Bd6-b8 Nf3-e5 Nd7xe5 Nc4xe5 Bb8xe5 d4xe5 Rh8-g8 f2-f3 Kc8-b7)
-10.73/18 2 Black resigns} 12. bxc6 Bxc6 {(Bb7xc6 Bf1-d3 O-O-O Qd1-e2
Rh8-g8 O-O f6-f5 Ne4-d2 Be7-d6 Bd3-b5 Bc6-d5 Qe2-e3 Rg8-g7 Nd2-c4 Bd6-c7
Bb5xd7+ Rd8xd7 Nc4-e5 Bc7xe5 d4xe5 Kc8-b8) -10.69/20 4 Black resigns} 13.
a4 (13. Nc3 Bb7 {(Bc6-b7 Bf1-d3 f6-f5 Qd1-d2 Ra8-c8 Nc3-e2 Nd7-f6 c2-c4
Nf6-e4 Qd2-c2 Ne4-d6 Qc2-a4+ Ke8-f8 Qa4xa7 Bb7xf3 g2xf3 Nd6xc4 Bd3xc4
Rc8xc4) -10.76/17 2 Black resigns} 14. a4 (14. Bb5 Rd8 {(Ra8-d8 d4-d5)
-10.80/19 5 Black resigns} 15. Bxd7+ Rxd7 {(Rd8xd7 Qd1-d3 O-O Nc3-e2 Be7-d6
c2-c4 f6-f5 Nf3-d2 Rd7-c7 Ke1-f1 Bb7-a6 Ne2-c3 Rf8-c8 Nc3-b5 Ba6xb5 c4xb5)
-10.52/16 1 Black resigns} 16. O-O O-O {(O-O Qd1-d3) -10.60/16 1 Black
resigns} 17. Re1 Rc8 {(Rf8-c8 Nc3-e2) -10.55/16 1 Black resigns} 18. Ne4
Rdc7 {(Rd7-c7 Re1-e3 Kg8-f8 Nf3-e1 f6-f5 Ne4-d2 Be7-g5 Re3-b3 Bg5-f6 Nd2-f3
Bb7-e4 Qd1-d2 Bf6-g7 Rb3-b2 f7-f6 Ne1-d3 Kf8-e8 a3-a4 Ke8-f7 a4-a5 Be4xf3
g2xf3) -10.32/18 2 Black resigns} 19. c3 h5 {(h7-h5 Qd1-d2) -10.60/17 4
Black resigns} 20. Rc1 f5 {(f6-f5 Ne4-d2 Be7xa3 Rc1-c2 Bb7-c6 Qd1-e2 Ba3-e7
Nf3-e5 Bc6-e8 c3-c4 h5-h4 Ne5-d3 Be8-a4 Rc2-a2 Rc7xc4 Nd2xc4 Rc8xc4 Qe2-e3)
-10.22/16 1 Black resigns} 21. Neg5 Bd5 {(Bb7-d5 c3-c4 Be7-f6 Qd1-d2 Bd5xc4
Nf3-e5 b6-b5 Qd2-e3 a7-a5 a3-a4 Kg8-g7 a4xb5 Bc4xb5 Ng5xf7 Rc7xc1 Qe3-h6+
Kg7-g8) -10.38/15 2 Black resigns} 22. h4 Bxa3 {(Be7xa3 Rc1-b1 Ba3-f8
Nf3-d2 Bf8-g7 Qd1xh5 Kg8-f8 c3-c4 Bd5-c6 d4-d5 e6xd5 c4xd5 Bc6xd5 Ng5-h7+
Kf8-g8 Qh5xf5 Bd5-a2 Rb1-d1 Rc7-c2 Nh7-f6+ Bg7xf6 Qf5xf6) -10.76/18 3 Black
resigns} 23. Rc2 Bb3 {(Bd5-b3 Qd1-a1) -9.63/17 1 Black resigns} 24. Qd2
Bxc2 {(Bb3xc2 Qd2xc2) -8.57/14 1} 25. Qxc2 Bb4 {(Ba3-b4 Ng5xf7) -9.30/14 1}
26. Re3 Bd6 {(Bb4-d6 Nf3-e5) -9.65/14 1} 27. Ne5 Bxe5 {(Bd6xe5) -12.17/19
6} 28. dxe5 Rc4 {(Rc7-c4 Qc2-d1) -12.69/18 1} 29. Rg3 Rg4 {(Rc4-g4 Rg3xg4
h5xg4 Qc2-d1 Rc8-f8 Qd1-a4 a7-a5 Qa4-c6 b6-b5 Qc6xb5 Rf8-a8 Qb5-d7 Ra8-f8
Qd7-b7 a5-a4 Qb7-a7 a4-a3 Qa7xa3 Rf8-e8 Qa3-b4 g4-g3 f2xg3 f5-f4 g3xf4
f7-f6) -12.42/21 2 Black resigns} 30. Rxg4 hxg4 {(h5xg4 Qc2-d1) -13.25/21 1
Black resigns} 31. f3 gxf3 {(g4xf3 Ng5xf3) -9.85/17 1 Black resigns} 32.
Nxf3 Kf8 {(Kg8-f8 Qc2-d2 Kf8-e8 Qd2-g5 Rc8xc3 Qg5-g8+ Ke8-e7 Nf3-g5 Ke7-d7
Qg8xf7+ Kd7-c6 Qf7xe6+ Kc6-b5 Qe6xf5 Kb5-b4 Ng5-e4 Rc3-a3 g2-g4 Ra3-a5
Kg1-g2 Ra5-a2+ Ne4-f2 Ra2-a1 h4-h5 Ra1-a3 g4-g5) -10.36/20 2 Black resigns}
33. Nd4 a6 {(a7-a6 Qc2-b3) -9.75/16 1 Black resigns} 34. Kf2 Rc5 {(Rc8-c5
Qc2-b3) -9.71/17 1 Black resigns} 35. Ke3 (35. Nf3 b5 {(b6-b5 Qc2-b3)
-9.97/18 2 Black resigns} 36. Qb2 Rc7 {(Rc5-c7 Qb2-a3+ Kf8-g7 Nf3-d4 Rc7-d7
Qa3xa6 Rd7-d5 Nd4-f3 Rd5-d7 Qa6xb5 Rd7-c7 Qb5-a5 Rc7-c4 Nf3-d4 Rc4-c8
Qa5-a7 Rc8xc3 Nd4xe6+ Kg7-g8 Ne6-g5 Rc3-c2+ Kf2-g3) -10.52/18 1 Black
resigns} 37. Qa3+ Kg7 {(Kf8-g7 Nf3-d4 Rc7-d7 Qa3xa6 b5-b4 Qa6-b5 Rd7-c7
Qb5xb4 Kg7-h7 Qb4-a5 Rc7-d7 Qa5-a6 Kh7-g7 Qa6-b6 Kg7-h7 Qb6-a5 Kh7-g7
Qa5-a6 Kg7-h7 Qa6-b6 Kh7-g7 Qb6-b5 Rd7-c7 Nd4-f3 Rc7xc3 Qb5-b7 Rc3-c2+
Kf2-g3) -10.61/24 2 Black resigns} 38. Qxa6 Rd7 {(Rc7-d7 Qa6xb5) -10.70/23
1 Black resigns} 39. Qxb5 Rc7 {(Rd7-c7 Qb5-b6) -11.63/21 2 Black resigns}
40. c4 Re7 {(Rc7-e7 Qb5-c5) -12.18/22 2 Black resigns} 41. c5 Ra7 {(Re7-a7
Kf2-g3) -12.40/18 1 Black resigns} 42. c6 Ra2+ {(Ra7-a2+ Kf2-g3) -18.77/17
1 Black resigns} 43. Kg3 Rc2 {(Ra2-c2 Nf3-d4) -23.00/17 1 Black resigns}
44. Qb7 Rc4 {(Rc2-c4 c6-c7) -M22/16 1 Black resigns} 45. c7 Rg4+ {(Rc4-g4+
Kg3-f2 Rg4-a4 c7-c8Q Ra4-a2+ Kf2-g3 f5-f4+ Kg3-h2 Ra2-b2 Qb7-e7 Rb2xg2+
Kh2xg2 Kg7-h6 Qe7-f6+ Kh6-h7 Qc8-h8+) -M8/26 1 Black resigns} 46. Kh2 Rc4
{(Rg4-c4 c7-c8Q Rc4xc8 Qb7xc8 f5-f4 Nf3-g5 Kg7-g6 Qc8-h8 Kg6-f5 Kh2-h3
f7-f6 Qh8xf6+) -M6/41 2 Black resigns} 47. c8=Q Rxc8 {(Rc4xc8 Qb7xc8 f5-f4
Nf3-g5 Kg7-g6 Qc8-h8 Kg6-f5 Kh2-h3 f7-f6 Qh8xf6+) -M5/47 1 Black resigns}
48. Qxc8 f4 {(f5-f4 Nf3-g5 Kg7-g6 Qc8-h8 Kg6-f5 Kh2-h3 f7-f6 Qh8xf6+)
-M4/55 2 Black resigns} 49. Ng5 f3 {(f4-f3 Qc8-e8 f3xg2 Qe8xf7+ Kg7-h8
Qf7-h7+) -M3/58 1 Black resigns} 50. gxf3 f6 {(f7-f6 Qc8-d7+ Kg7-g8 Ng5xe6
f6xe5 Qd7-g7+) -M3/70 1 Black resigns} 51. Qd7+ Kg8 {(Kg7-g8 Ng5xe6 f6xe5
Qd7-g7+) -M2/83 1 Black resigns} 52. exf6 e5 {(e6-e5 Qd7-g7+) -M1/121 2
Black resigns} 53. Qg7#) 35. .. Rxe5+ {(Rc5xe5+ Ke3-f3) -8.75/18 3}) 14. ..
Bb4 {(Be7-b4 Ra1-a3) -7.02/18 1} 15. Qd3 Rc8 {(Ra8-c8 O-O-O Rc8xc3 Qd3-b5
Bb4-a3+ Kc1-d2 a7-a6 Qb5-b1 Rc3-c7 Qb1-b3 Ba3-d6 c2-c4 Rh8-g8 Kd2-c2 Ke8-f8
Qb3-c3 Bb7-c6 Kc2-b2 Kf8-g7 a4-a5 b6xa5 Qc3xa5 Rc7-b7+ Kb2-c2) -6.79/19 1})
13. .. Bxe4 {(Bc6xe4 Bf1-d3) -7.15/17 3} 14. a5 Bb4+ {(Be7-b4+ Nf3-d2 b6xa5
c2-c3 Bb4xc3 Ra1-c1 Bc3xd2+ Qd1xd2 O-O Bf1-b5 Nd7-b6 Qd2xa5 Kg8-g7 O-O
Rf8-b8 Qa5-a3 Rb8-g8 f2-f3 Be4-d5 Rc1-c7 Nb6-c8 Bb5-a6 Rg8-f8 Ba6xc8 Rf8xc8
Rc7xc8 Ra8xc8) -6.95/19 4} 1-0

Chessqueen
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:16 am
Full name: Nancy M Pichardo

Re: What is the minimum odd that you can take to play Vs Komodo or SF ?

Post by Chessqueen » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:05 am

Chessqueen wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:59 am

Seriously there are people here that can only take a Rook odd from either komodo or sf and still beat those programs, please take your chances and play a game in time control of game in 30 minutes. Come on Uri Blass show us how it is done, I know that you can beat these programs.
[D]1nbqkbnr/pppppppp/8/8/8/8/PPPPPPPP/RNBQKBNR w KQk - 0 1

Chessqueen
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:16 am
Full name: Nancy M Pichardo

Re: What is the minimum odd that you can take to play Vs Komodo or SF ?

Post by Chessqueen » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:10 pm

Chessqueen wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:05 am
Chessqueen wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:59 am

Seriously there are people here that can only take a Rook odd from either Komodo or sf and still beat those programs, please take your chances and play a game in time control of game in 30 minutes. Come on Uri Blass show us how it is done, I know that you can beat these programs.
[D]1nbqkbnr/pppppppp/8/8/8/8/PPPPPPPP/RNBQKBNR w KQk - 0 1
I tried hard but after these moves I run out of ideas and I became scare to lose the game and I stopped. Only a player stronger than me can probably win but NOT me, therefore I chicken out.
[Event "Computer chess game"]
[Site "DESKTOP-OFQ3C0P"]
[Date "2019.01.04"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Joker"]
[Black "Stockfish_9_x64"]
[Result "*"]
[BlackElo "2000"]
[Time "06:47:20"]
[WhiteElo "2400"]
[TimeControl "1800"]
[SetUp "1"]
[FEN "1nbqkbnr/pppppppp/8/8/8/8/PPPPPPPP/RNBQKBNR w KQk - 0 1"]
[Termination "unterminated"]
[PlyCount "31"]
[WhiteType "human"]
[BlackType "program"]

1. e4 e6 {(e7-e6 d2-d4 d7-d5 e4xd5 e6xd5 Ng1-f3 Ng8-f6 Nb1-c3 Bf8-e7 Bf1-d3
O-O Bc1-e3 Nb8-c6 a2-a3 a7-a6 O-O Rf8-e8 h2-h3 Bc8-e6 Be3-g5 h7-h6 Bg5-h4
Be7-d6 Rf1-e1 Kg8-h8) -5.24/24 51} 2. d4 d5 {(d7-d5 e4xd5 e6xd5 Nb1-c3
Ng8-f6 Ng1-f3 Bf8-d6 Nc3-b5 O-O Bf1-e2 Nb8-c6 Nb5xd6 Qd8xd6 O-O h7-h6 c2-c3
Bc8-f5 g2-g3 Rf8-e8 Bc1-f4 Qd6-d7 Rf1-e1 a7-a6 Nf3-d2 Nc6-e7 a2-a3 Ne7-c6
Be2-f3) -5.32/24 15} 3. exd5 exd5 {(e6xd5 Nb1-c3 Ng8-f6 Ng1-f3 Bf8-b4
Bf1-d3 O-O O-O c7-c5 d4xc5 Bb4xc5 Bc1-f4 Nb8-c6 h2-h3 a7-a6 a2-a3 Bc8-e6
Qd1-d2 Rf8-e8 Ra1-e1 Bc5-d6 Nf3-g5 Bd6xf4 Qd2xf4 Kg8-h8 Nc3-e2 Qd8-b6
Ng5xe6 f7xe6) -5.50/24 35} 4. Nc3 Nf6 {(Ng8-f6 Ng1-f3 Bf8-e7 Bf1-d3 Nb8-d7
O-O c7-c6 Rf1-e1 O-O Bc1-f4 Rf8-e8 Qd1-d2 Nd7-b6 h2-h3 Bc8-e6 a2-a3 Nb6-c4
Qd2-c1 Be7-d6 Bf4-e5 h7-h6 b2-b3 Nc4-b6 Be5xd6 Qd8xd6 Nf3-e5 Nf6-d7 Qc1-b2
Nd7-f6) -5.50/26 141} 5. Nf3 Bd6 {(Bf8-d6 Nc3-b5 O-O Bf1-e2 Nb8-c6 Nb5xd6
Qd8xd6 c2-c3 h7-h6 Be2-d3 Rf8-e8+ Bc1-e3 Bc8-g4 O-O Bg4-h5 Rf1-e1 Bh5-g6
Bd3xg6 f7xg6 Qd1-b3 g6-g5 Be3xg5 Re8xe1+ Ra1xe1 h6xg5 Qb3xb7 Nf6-e4 Qb7-c8+
Kg8-h7 Qc8-e8) -5.71/27 109} 6. Bb5+ c6 {(c7-c6 Bb5-d3 O-O O-O h7-h6 Rf1-e1
Nb8-a6 Bd3xa6 b7xa6 Nf3-e5 Qd8-b6 Ra1-b1 Rf8-e8 Bc1-f4 Bc8-f5 Bf4-g3 a6-a5
Ne5-d3 Re8xe1+ Nd3xe1 Qb6-c7 Bg3xd6 Qc7xd6 Ne1-f3) -5.39/20 7} 7. Bd3 O-O
{(O-O O-O Bc8-e6 Nc3-e2 Qd8-c7 Rf1-e1 Nb8-d7 Ne2-g3 Rf8-e8 Ng3-f5 Bd6-f8
c2-c3 h7-h6 h2-h3 Nf6-e4 Bd3xe4 d5xe4 Re1xe4 Re8-d8 Nf5-g3 Nd7-f6 Re4-e1
Bf8-d6 Ng3-e4 Nf6xe4 Re1xe4 Qc7-b6 Qd1-d3 c6-c5 Re4-e1) -5.39/25 62} 8. Bg5
Re8+ {(Rf8-e8+ Bd3-e2 Bc8-e6 O-O Nb8-d7 Be2-d3 h7-h6 Bg5-e3 Nf6-h7 Rf1-e1
Nh7-f8 Be3-d2 Qd8-f6 b2-b3 Nf8-g6 g2-g3 Ng6-f8 a2-a4 a7-a6 Nf3-h4 Re8-e7
Bd2-e3 Nf8-g6 Nh4xg6 f7xg6 a4-a5) -4.72/20 13} 9. Be2 Be6 {(Bc8-e6 O-O
h7-h6 Bg5-h4 Nb8-d7 Rf1-e1 Qd8-b6 Ra1-b1 Nf6-h5 Nf3-e5 Bd6xe5 d4xe5 Nh5-f4
Be2-f3 Be6-f5 Bh4-g3 Nf4-g6 Bf3-g4 Bf5xg4 Qd1xg4 Re8-e6 b2-b3 Qb6-c5 Nc3-e2
Nd7xe5 Qg4-d4 Qc5xc2 Qd4xa7 Ne5-f3+ g2xf3 Re6xe2 Qa7xb7 Re2-e6) -5.08/27
96} 10. O-O h6 {(h7-h6 Bg5-h4 Nb8-d7 Ra1-b1 Qd8-b8 Bh4-g3 Bd6xg3 h2xg3
Nf6-e4 Rf1-e1 Nd7-f6 Be2-d3 Be6-g4 Qd1-c1 Bg4xf3 g2xf3 Ne4xg3 Re1xe8+
Nf6xe8 Qc1-e3 Ng3-h5 Qe3-e5 Qb8xe5 d4xe5 Nh5-f4 Nc3-e2 Nf4xd3 c2xd3 Kg8-f8)
-5.09/24 49} 11. Bh4 Nbd7 {(Nb8-d7 Ra1-b1 Qd8-a5 Bh4-g3 Bd6xg3 h2xg3 b7-b5
a2-a3 Nf6-e4 Be2-d3 Be6-g4 Qd1-c1 Ne4xc3 b2xc3 Qa5xc3 Rf1-e1 Bg4-e6 Qc1-b2
Qc3-a5 c2-c3 Nd7-f6 Nf3-e5) -5.11/22 8} 12. Re1 Qb6 {(Qd8-b6 Ra1-b1 Nf6-h5
Nf3-e5 Bd6xe5 d4xe5 Nh5-f4 Be2-g4 Nf4-g6 Bh4-g3 Ng6xe5 Bg3xe5 Be6xg4 Qd1xg4
Nd7xe5 Qg4-h5 Qb6-d4 Rb1-d1 Qd4-f4 g2-g3 Qf4-g5 Qh5xg5 h6xg5 Kg1-g2 Kg8-f8
b2-b3 g5-g4 a2-a3 Re8-e6 h2-h3 g4xh3+ Kg2xh3 Re6-h6+ Kh3-g2 Rh6-h5)
-5.24/24 29} 13. Rb1 Ne4 {(Nf6-e4 Be2-d3 f7-f5 Bh4-g3 Bd6xg3 h2xg3 Nd7-f6
Nc3-a4 Qb6-c7 Nf3-e5 Qc7-d6 a2-a3 b7-b6 Na4-c3 Nf6-d7 Qd1-h5 Ne4-f6 Qh5-h3
Nf6-e4 Ne5-g6 Nd7-f6 Ng6-f4 Be6-c8 Rb1-d1 Re8-f8 Rd1-b1 b6-b5 Nc3-e2
Qd6-c7) -5.40/26 96} 14. Bd3 f5 {(f7-f5 Bh4-g3 Bd6xg3 h2xg3 Nd7-f6 Nc3-a4
Qb6-c7 Nf3-e5 Qc7-d6 a2-a3 Re8-e7 c2-c4 d5xc4 Bd3xc4 Be6xc4 Ne5xc4 Qd6-e6
Nc4-e5 Re7-e8 Rb1-c1 Nf6-d7 Ne5xd7 Qe6xd7 Na4-c5 Qd7-f7 Nc5xe4) -5.63/24
52} 15. Bg3 Bf8 {(Bd6-f8 Nf3-e5 Nd7-f6 Nc3xe4 f5xe4 Bd3-e2 c6-c5 Be2-h5
Re8-c8 d4xc5 Bf8xc5 Bh5-g6 Bc5-d6 c2-c3 a7-a5 c3-c4 Rc8-d8 Qd1-a4 Qb6-b4
Qa4xb4 Bd6xb4 Re1-e2 d5xc4 Bg6xe4 Nf6xe4 Re2xe4) -5.36/24 44} 16. Ne5 *

According to my trainer that I started paying him 20 dollars per hours he pointed out that since I started with a rook odd to my advantage I should had traded mt bishop to his knight when I had a chance, and continue forcing to trade pieces with equal value and at the end it would be much easier to defeat SF

User avatar
Guenther
Posts: 3012
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Full name: Guenther Simon
Contact:

Re: What is the minimum odd that you can take to play Vs Komodo or SF ?

Post by Guenther » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:45 pm

Chessqueen wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:10 pm

I tried hard but after these moves I run out of ideas and I became scare to lose the game and I stopped. Only a player stronger than me can probably win but NOT me, therefore I chicken out.
Everone here knows, that you are a complete whacko since a very long time, but refusing the fact you are
probably weaker than 90% of all chess players and yet attach a 2400 rating to your pgn posts, excels it, pichy.

http://www.uschess.org/msa/MbrDtlMain.php?12537202

You should better post about aliens and hollow earth again, this fits much better...
Current foe list count : [92]
http://rwbc-chess.de/chronology.htm

Uri Blass
Posts: 8554
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:37 pm
Location: Tel-Aviv Israel

Re: What is the minimum odd that you can take to play Vs Komodo or SF ?

Post by Uri Blass » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:08 pm

Guenther wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:45 pm
Chessqueen wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:10 pm

I tried hard but after these moves I run out of ideas and I became scare to lose the game and I stopped. Only a player stronger than me can probably win but NOT me, therefore I chicken out.
Everone here knows, that you are a complete whacko since a very long time, but refusing the fact you are
probably weaker than 90% of all chess players and yet attach a 2400 rating to your pgn posts, excels it, pichy.

http://www.uschess.org/msa/MbrDtlMain.php?12537202

You should better post about aliens and hollow earth again, this fits much better...
I do not think that 1113 USCF rating is weaker than 90% of the chess players.
Note that I do not see a simple way to check it but it seems that most humans who have a USCF rating have a lower rating than 1113.

I believe most of them are children but chess players do not have to be adults.

checked state Alabama:

At most 1113 USCF in alabama
http://www.uschess.org/datapage/player- ... &mode=Find

players found 8540

http://www.uschess.org/datapage/player- ... &mode=Find

players found 1839

Chessqueen
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:16 am
Full name: Nancy M Pichardo

Re: What is the minimum odd that you can take to play Vs Komodo or SF ?

Post by Chessqueen » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:46 pm

Guenther wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:45 pm
Chessqueen wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:10 pm

I tried hard but after these moves I run out of ideas and I became scare to lose the game and I stopped. Only a player stronger than me can probably win but NOT me, therefore I chicken out.
Everone here knows, that you are a complete whacko since a very long time, but refusing the fact you are
probably weaker than 90% of all chess players and yet attach a 2400 rating to your pgn posts, excels it, pichy.

http://www.uschess.org/msa/MbrDtlMain.php?12537202

You should better post about aliens and hollow earth again, this fits much better...
Mr. Guenther with all do respect to the follower of this forum I will NOT call you any names back, but whatever rating I was long long time ago when I discontinue playing it is in the past, in the last 3 months I have been taking chess lessons from a GM player online and according to him I have improve at least 800 rating points from the moment he first evaluated me and my previous games that I played more than 12 years ago when I stopped playing because I got beat by a 12 years old who was receiving training from a GM. At the moment I really do not know my rating since I stopped playing ever since but it is NOT yet 2400 you are correct sir, but according to him i am very close to 2100 at the moment, that is why I will take a few more tips from my online training GM and after that I will continue the game that I chicken out and see if I beat SF. Please I do not call you any names, therefore I will appreciate it if you stop calling names. All that I am trying to do is improve my chess which is why I am paying money this a GM who is training me online 1 hour daily.

User avatar
Guenther
Posts: 3012
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Full name: Guenther Simon
Contact:

Re: What is the minimum odd that you can take to play Vs Komodo or SF ?

Post by Guenther » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:39 pm

Chessqueen wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:46 pm
Guenther wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:45 pm
Chessqueen wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:10 pm

I tried hard but after these moves I run out of ideas and I became scare to lose the game and I stopped. Only a player stronger than me can probably win but NOT me, therefore I chicken out.
Everone here knows, that you are a complete whacko since a very long time, but refusing the fact you are
probably weaker than 90% of all chess players and yet attach a 2400 rating to your pgn posts, excels it, pichy.

http://www.uschess.org/msa/MbrDtlMain.php?12537202

You should better post about aliens and hollow earth again, this fits much better...
Mr. Guenther with all do respect to the follower of this forum I will NOT call you any names back, but whatever rating I was long long time ago when I discontinue playing it is in the past, in the last 3 months I have been taking chess lessons from a GM player online and according to him I have improve at least 800 rating points from the moment he first evaluated me and my previous games that I played more than 12 years ago when I stopped playing because I got beat by a 12 years old who was receiving training from a GM. At the moment I really do not know my rating since I stopped playing ever since but it is NOT yet 2400 you are correct sir, but according to him i am very close to 2100 at the moment, that is why I will take a few more tips from my online training GM and after that I will continue the game that I chicken out and see if I beat SF. Please I do not call you any names, therefore I will appreciate it if you stop calling names. All that I am trying to do is improve my chess which is why I am paying money this a GM who is training me online 1 hour daily.
...blablabla, even in 2014 you still lost points, because you still played at that under 1200 level just 4 years ago.
There is a very big chance 'the GM who is training you online', just exists in your head, as so much other things you revealed
in this forum, just existed there. There are hundreds of posts proving this.
I am so fed up with all your unbearable nonsense you are talking in this forum and its predecessor, since nearly 20 years meanwhile!
Current foe list count : [92]
http://rwbc-chess.de/chronology.htm

Chessqueen
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:16 am
Full name: Nancy M Pichardo

Re: What is the minimum odd that you can take to play Vs Komodo or SF ?

Post by Chessqueen » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:20 pm

Guenther wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:39 pm
Chessqueen wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:46 pm
Guenther wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:45 pm
Chessqueen wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:10 pm

I tried hard but after these moves I run out of ideas and I became scare to lose the game and I stopped. Only a player stronger than me can probably win but NOT me, therefore I chicken out.
Everone here knows, that you are a complete whacko since a very long time, but refusing the fact you are
probably weaker than 90% of all chess players and yet attach a 2400 rating to your pgn posts, excels it, pichy.

http://www.uschess.org/msa/MbrDtlMain.php?12537202

You should better post about aliens and hollow earth again, this fits much better...
Mr. Guenther with all do respect to the follower of this forum I will NOT call you any names back, but whatever rating I was long long time ago when I discontinue playing it is in the past, in the last 3 months I have been taking chess lessons from a GM player online and according to him I have improve at least 800 rating points from the moment he first evaluated me and my previous games that I played more than 12 years ago when I stopped playing because I got beat by a 12 years old who was receiving training from a GM. At the moment I really do not know my rating since I stopped playing ever since but it is NOT yet 2400 you are correct sir, but according to him i am very close to 2100 at the moment, that is why I will take a few more tips from my online training GM and after that I will continue the game that I chicken out and see if I beat SF. Please I do not call you any names, therefore I will appreciate it if you stop calling names. All that I am trying to do is improve my chess which is why I am paying money this a GM who is training me online 1 hour daily.
...blablabla, even in 2014 you still lost points, because you still played at that under 1200 level just 4 years ago.
There is a very big chance 'the GM who is training you online', just exists in your head, as so much other things you revealed
in this forum, just existed there. There are hundreds of posts proving this.
I am so fed up with all your unbearable nonsense you are talking in this forum and its predecessor, since nearly 20 years meanwhile!
What 2014? Do you have me confused with somebody else, in 2014 I was in Portugal Azores from 2012 to 2015 in the United States Air Force what are you talking about. Do you want me to show you photos in Uniform from the time that I arrived to the time that I left the Airport in Azores. Like I said before I have not played in a single tournament since I lost to that 12 years old kid around 12 years ago.

User avatar
Guenther
Posts: 3012
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Full name: Guenther Simon
Contact:

Re: What is the minimum odd that you can take to play Vs SF ?

Post by Guenther » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:32 pm

A Rook is much too much combined with White pieces.
SF 9 with 2 cores and 512MB, thinking window and graph disabled during play.
TC 40/480, 5men Syzygy for SF. BTW SF went straight into time trouble for the first time control.

No idea yet why my times were not saved and I forgot to set a different contempt.
Anyhow, I moved extremely fast, more like in a bullet game, because the game was very boring with a Rook up in an exchange French.

Current foe list count : [92]
http://rwbc-chess.de/chronology.htm

Chessqueen
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:16 am
Full name: Nancy M Pichardo

Re: What is the minimum odd that you can take to play Vs SF ?

Post by Chessqueen » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:47 pm

Guenther wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:32 pm
A Rook is much too much combined with White pieces.
SF 9 with 2 cores and 512MB, thinking window and graph disabled during play.
TC 40/480, 5men Syzygy for SF. BTW SF went straight into time trouble for the first time control.

No idea yet why my times were not saved and I forgot to set a different contempt.
Anyhow, I moved extremely fast, more like in a bullet game, because the game was very boring with a Rook up in an exchange French.

You barely won with such long time control, but anyway you managed to win. :shock: Try with a Knight odd in 30 Minutes time control and good Luck.

Post Reply