We are the Computer Chess Community. We control ourselves.

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

gonzochess75
Full name: Adam Treat

Re: We are the Computer Chess Community. We control ourselves.

Post by gonzochess75 »

connor_mcmonigle wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:20 amIn fact, the only testing that's inconsistent with the general consensus which has formed as to the FF2 network's strength (-5 to -20 elo to SF 13) is Albert's published testing on ChessBase. Why aren't you so vocally decrying Albert's testing as a scam?
Let's also remember that those tests had very little transparency in comparison to the official stockfish testing. The testing methodology SF used was the same standard that every proposed patch for SF is subjected to and the SF projects results speak for themselves.
noobpwnftw

Post by noobpwnftw »

gonzochess75 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:28 am Let's also remember that those tests had very little transparency in comparison to the official stockfish testing. The testing methodology SF used was the same standard that every proposed patch for SF is subjected to and the SF projects results speak for themselves.
Only this time it doesn't show what they like to see so it has to be a scam.
dkappe
Full name: Dietrich Kappe

Post by dkappe »

noobpwnftw wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:21 am
dkappe wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:11 am Or are you just going to attack anyone who doesn’t agree with you?
You mean like what you do?
I don’t attack just anyone. I’m standing up to you and your bullying tactics.
Fat Titz by Stockfish, the engine with the bodaciously big net. Remember: size matters. If you want to learn more about this engine just google for "Fat Titz".
noobpwnftw

Post by noobpwnftw »

dkappe wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:07 am I don’t attack just anyone. I’m standing up to you and your bullying tactics.
I recognize your courage but I don't think it's fair for you, and this doesn't even count as bullying.
dkappe
Full name: Dietrich Kappe

Post by dkappe »

noobpwnftw wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:25 am
dkappe wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:07 am I don’t attack just anyone. I’m standing up to you and your bullying tactics.
I recognize your courage but I don't think it's fair for you, and this doesn't even count as bullying.
Then talk to your buddy Andy. He does nothing but sh*t all over other peoples work.
Fat Titz by Stockfish, the engine with the bodaciously big net. Remember: size matters. If you want to learn more about this engine just google for "Fat Titz".
the_real_greco
Full name: Andy!

Post by the_real_greco »

Let's get this straight. He is Andrew. I am Greco.
AndrewGrant
Full name: Andrew Grant

Post by AndrewGrant »

dkappe wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:33 am
noobpwnftw wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:25 am
Then talk to your buddy Andy. He does nothing but sh*t all over other peoples work.
False! I shit on things that people pass off as their own work, but its not! I love people who do work. Great people. Best people.
#WeAreAllDraude #JusticeForDraude #RememberDraude #LeptirBigUltra
"Those who can't do, clone instead" - Eduard ( A real life friend, not this forum's Eduard )
RubiChess
Full name: Andreas Matthies

Post by RubiChess »

dkappe wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:11 am Typical fishtest scam.
The same "fishtest scam" that is the main tool for developing the best engine.
Dietrich, you are so lame. Again. I'm in the Stockfish corner.
towforce

Post by towforce »

dkappe wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:01 am
towforce wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:17 am
Does anyone understand what witch hunting has to do with the facts about FF2?
(and the lies in the beginning and the marketing scam, which goes down to pieces now slowly)
Probably he still believes in a witchhunt vs. Houdini too?

The sentence 'I am a tester not a judge' leaves some bitter aftertaste, it is quite analogue to a lot of horrible wrongdoings in mankind.
Which silly person wrote this? What tosh.

I'm not commenting on the quality of the writing, but to answer your question, if you follow the thread back by clicking on the up-arrow symbols, you'll see that it was written by Guenther.
Writing is the antidote to confusion.
It's not "how smart you are", it's "how are you smart".
Your brain doesn't work the way you want, so train it!
Guenther
Full name: Guenther Simon

Post by Guenther »

towforce wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:30 am
dkappe wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:01 am
towforce wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:17 am
Does anyone understand what witch hunting has to do with the facts about FF2?
(and the lies in the beginning and the marketing scam, which goes down to pieces now slowly)
Probably he still believes in a witchhunt vs. Houdini too?

The sentence 'I am a tester not a judge' leaves some bitter aftertaste, it is quite analogue to a lot of horrible wrongdoings in mankind.
Which silly person wrote this? What tosh.

I'm not commenting on the quality of the writing, but to answer your question, if you follow the thread back by clicking on the up-arrow symbols, you'll see that it was written by Guenther.
...and meanwhile it's two levels away from the original context, which you had removed from the beginning.
http://talkchess.com/forum3/viewtopic.p ... 60#p884100
https://rwbc-chess.de

trollwatch:
Chessqueen + chessica + AlexChess + Eduard + Sylwy