SPCC: "SuFi for the poor"- testrun finished

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

pohl4711
Full name: Stefan Pohl

SPCC: "SuFi for the poor"- testrun finished

Post by pohl4711 »

Longtime testrun of Lc0 0.27.0 67741 vs. latest Stockfish-Dev (210226) finished, using Noomen openings from TCEC SuFis: New "SuFi for the poor" -testrun. See the results and download the games in the "NN vs SF"- section (scroll down to the bottom of the site!). And watch some short and spectacular games directly on my website in the "View SF vs Lc0 games"- section - Enjoy!

https://www.sp-cc.de

(Perhaps you have to clear your browsercache or reload the website)
Milos

Re: SPCC: "SuFi for the poor"- testrun finished

Post by Milos »

pohl4711 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:45 pm Longtime testrun of Lc0 0.27.0 67741 vs. latest Stockfish-Dev (210226) finished, using Noomen openings from TCEC SuFis: New "SuFi for the poor" -testrun. See the results and download the games in the "NN vs SF"- section (scroll down to the bottom of the site!). And watch some short and spectacular games directly on my website in the "View SF vs Lc0 games"- section - Enjoy!

https://www.sp-cc.de

(Perhaps you have to clear your browsercache or reload the website)
At some point you should update that atrociously crappy CPU.
ernest

Post by ernest »

Milos wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:08 pm
You must be in a bad mood...
If he upgrades the CPU, then he also needs to upgrade the GPU.
Just because your brain is a bit old (like that CPU), is it atrociously crappy ? :shock: 8-)
Milos

Post by Milos »

ernest wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:48 am
Milos wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:08 pm
You must be in a bad mood...
If he upgrades the CPU, then he also needs to upgrade the GPU.
Just because your brain is a bit old (like that CPU), is it atrociously crappy ? :shock: 8-)
Just because your comments demonstrate an intelligence of a tapeworm doesn't mean ppl should draw things up each time so you could understand them. Ever heard of time odds, ever checked his test conditions??? Obviously not. You see, because his mobile CPU (i7-8750H) performance (not to even mention all the throttling issues that are most probably affecting his setup) is worse than a 9-year old Sandy Bridge hexacore CPU like i7-3970X he's running SF at 1.5 time odds to Lc0 just to keep that pointless and idiotic Leela ratio to 1.
Jouni

Post by Jouni »

The result is very similar to CCC superhardware. Currently 88/153 = 57,5% for Stockfish. SF is 60 ELO stronger. And will be long time?
Jouni
ernest

Post by ernest »

Milos wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:42 am ...
Just because your comments demonstrate an intelligence of a tapeworm ... keep that pointless and idiotic Leela ratio to 1.
As a tapeworm, I do appreciate reference to Leela-Ratio for Stockfish vs Lc0 testing.

Anyway, if my teasing could lead to some clarification for your ranting, job done, I am happy ! 8-)