Human versus Machine

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: hgm, Harvey Williamson, bob

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
Lyudmil Tsvetkov
Posts: 6036
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 am

Re: Stockfish and Fischer

Post by Lyudmil Tsvetkov » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:41 am

beram wrote:
Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:
beram wrote:
Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:
beram wrote:
Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:
beram wrote:
Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:
pilgrimdan wrote:
Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:I will post this here, as it has some relevance to computer chess and human-engine competition.

After doing an extensive study of the Fischer game collection, with the help of Stockfish, I just published a book on the theme:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078N ... _rd_i=4406

While going through the positional test suite, including 112 test positions, I had to ascertain that Stockfish still fails to solve around one third, but maybe even close to half of the puzzles. With the tactical set, Stockfish has no problems at all, all solved.

Make the conclusions yourselves how weak actually Stockfish is and how strong Fischer.

So, you might just want to forget anything about alleged engine superiority in chess.
sounds interesting Lyudmil ... may buy and take a look ...
[d]r4rk1/2q1bpp1/pn3n1p/1pp1pP2/6P1/1BP4P/PP1N1P2/R1BQR1K1 w - - 0 17

One of the positions from the positional suite my SF does not see(I don't know about the latest version on big hardware).
17. h4 wins
Does any engine see this easily wins?
Why would SF fail to see that?

It's not you Dan, I guess SF developers need the book. :D
The move h4! doesn't win Lyudmil
You bet!
Any analysis?
I will give you this testposition after 17 h4
Which black move equalizes here?

A Nfd5
B c4
C Nh7
D Ne8
E Nfd7

I will give you the analysis if you choose the right one

[d] r4rk1/2q1bpp1/pn3n1p/1pp1pP2/6PP/1BP5/PP1N1P2/R1BQR1K1 b - - 0 17
None.
Just give me your best line of play(you are probably using the alternative Houdini), and I will tell you why that su*ks.

White is winning that, not the slightest doubt about it.
The only drawing move here is answer D 17..Ne8!

Black threatens to win h4 and 18 g5 doesn't work here
The best way white can try now is to play 18 Ne4 leaving black h4 but after 18 ..Bxh4 19 Qf3 black plays Nf6 (or even Nd6) to fully equalize after 20 Qh1 Nxe4 21 Qh4 c4!
The ‘big three’ all give 0.00 than at enough depth
Another white line leading to same position is 18 Qf3 because after again 18..Bxh4 whites best move is Ne4 and than black plays Nf6 leading to same variation

The only other plausible move which white has here than is 18 Nf3
But after e4! 19 Nd2 Bxh4 20 Nxe4 Nf6 21 Qf3 Rfe8 22 Qh1 Nxe4 23 Qxh4 this leads to a position where white has nothing special and again here the ‘big three’ all gave 0.00 after not that long time and depth

Latest Stockfish 171226 has Ne8 as best line at mv 5 at dept 43 this after about 1 hour thinking time on my AMD Ryzen 1800 with 14threads

1: Fisher - Benko
[D] r4rk1/2q1bpp1/pn3n1p/1pp1pP2/6PP/1BP5/PP1N1P2/R1BQR1K1 b - - 0 1
Analysis by Brainfish 261217 64 POPCNT at depth 43 after about 1h 30m on AMD Ryzen 1800 14t 8Gb Hash:
1. = (0.08): 17...Pf6-e8 18.Dd1-f3 Le7xh4 19.Pd2-e4 Pe8-d6 20.Df3-h3 Pd6xe4 21.Dh3xh4 c5-c4 22.Te1xe4 c4xb3 23.f5-f6 Dc7-c6 24.g4-g5 Pb6-d7 25.g5xh6 g7-g6 26.h6-h7+ Kg8-h8 27.a2xb3 Pd7xf6 28.Te4xe5 Ta8-e8 29.Lc1-g5 Pf6-h5 30.Lg5-e7 f7-f6 31.Te5-e3 Tf8-f7 32.Ta1-e1 Kh8xh7 33.Dh4-g4 a6-a5 34.Le7-c5 Te8xe3 35.Lc5xe3 Tf7-d7 36.Le3-d4 Kh7-g7 37.Dg4-e6 Dc6xe6 38.Te1xe6 Ph5-f4 39.Ld4xf6+ Kg7-f7 40.Te6-a6 Td7-d2 41.c3-c4 b5xc4 42.b3xc4 Pf4-d3 43.Lf6-c3 Td2xf2 44.Ta6-a7+ Kf7-e6 45.Ta7xa5 Tf2-c2 46.Ta5-a6+ Ke6-f7 47.Ta6-d6 Pd3xb2 48.Lc3xb2 Tc2xb2 49.c4-c5 Kf7-e7
2. +/= (0.54): 17...Pf6-h7 18.g4-g5 h6xg5 19.Pd2-e4 c5-c4 20.Lb3-c2 g5xh4 21.Dd1-g4 Ph7-f6 22.Dg4xh4 Pf6xe4 23.Dh4xe4 Le7-f6 24.Te1-e3 Tf8-d8 25.Te3-h3 Ta8-c8 26.b2-b3 Dc7-d6 27.De4-f3 e5-e4 28.Df3-g4 Pb6-d5 29.Lc1-d2 Pd5-b4 30.Ld2-f4 Dd6-c6 31.Dg4-h5 Kg8-f8 32.Lc2xe4 Dc6xe4 33.Th3-e3 De4xe3 34.f2xe3 Pb4-d3 35.b3xc4 Tc8xc4 36.Ta1-d1 Tc4xc3 37.Lf4-g5 Kf8-e7 38.Lg5xf6+ g7xf6 39.Dh5-f3 Pd3-e5 40.Df3-b7+ Td8-d7 41.Td1xd7+ Pe5xd7 42.Db7xa6 Tc3xe3 43.Da6xb5 Te3-e5 44.Db5-d3 Pd7-c5 45.Dd3-b1 Ke7-f8 46.Kg1-g2 Kf8-e7 47.Db1-b4 Te5xf5
3. +/= (0.60): 17...Pf6-d5 18.g4-g5 h6xg5 19.Pd2-e4 c5-c4 20.Lb3-c2 g5xh4 21.Dd1-g4 Pd5-f6 22.Dg4xh4 Pf6xe4 23.Dh4xe4 Le7-f6 24.Te1-e3 Tf8-d8 25.Te3-h3 Ta8-c8 26.b2-b3 Dc7-d6 27.De4-h1 Dd6-d1+ 28.Lc2xd1 Td8xd1+ 29.Kg1-g2 Td1xh1 30.Th3xh1 Pb6-d5 31.Lc1-d2 e5-e4 32.Ta1-c1 b5-b4 33.b3xc4 Pd5xc3 34.Th1-h3 g7-g6 35.f5xg6 f7xg6 36.a2-a3 a6-a5 37.a3xb4 a5xb4 38.Tc1-a1 Tc8-d8 39.Ta1-a6 Td8xd2 40.Ta6xf6 Kg8-g7 41.Tf6-b6 Pc3-d1 42.Kg2-f1 Pd1xf2 43.Th3-g3 Pf2-d3 44.Tg3xg6+ Kg7-h7 45.Tg6-f6 Td2-c2 46.Tb6-b7+ Kh7-g8 47.Tf6-g6+ Kg8-f8
4. +/- (0.79): 17...Pf6-d7 18.g4-g5 h6xg5 19.Pd2-e4 g5xh4 20.Kg1-h2 Pd7-f6 21.Te1-g1 Tf8-d8 22.Dd1-f3 Pf6xe4 23.Df3xe4 Le7-f6 24.Lc1-h6 Kg8-f8 25.De4-g4 c5-c4 26.Lh6xg7+ Lf6xg7 27.Dg4xg7+ Kf8-e7 28.Dg7-g5+ Ke7-d7 29.Lb3-c2 Kd7-c8 30.Ta1-d1 Ta8-b8 31.Td1xd8+ Dc7xd8 32.Dg5-h6 Kc8-b7 33.Tg1-g7 Dd8-c7 34.Dh6xh4 Kb7-a7 35.Dh4-f6 Tb8-b7 36.Lc2-e4 Dc7-e7 37.Df6xe7 Tb7xe7 38.f5-f6 Te7-c7 39.Le4-f3 Pb6-c8 40.Tg7-g5 e5-e4 41.Lf3xe4 Pc8-d6 42.Le4-g2 Pd6-e8 43.Tg5-f5 Tc7-d7 44.Lg2-c6 Td7-d8 45.Kh2-g3 Ka7-b6 46.Lc6xe8 Td8xe8
5. +/- (0.82): 17...c5-c4 18.Lb3-c2 Pf6-d5 19.g4-g5 h6xg5 20.Pd2-e4 g5xh4 21.Dd1-g4 Pd5-f6 22.Dg4xh4 Pf6xe4 23.Dh4xe4 Le7-f6 24.Te1-e3 Tf8-d8 25.Te3-h3 Ta8-c8 26.b2-b3 Dc7-d6 27.De4-f3 e5-e4 28.Df3-h5 Kg8-f8 29.Dh5-e2 Kf8-g8 30.De2-g4 Pb6-d5 31.Lc1-d2 Pd5-b4 32.Ld2-f4 Dd6-d5 33.b3xc4 Tc8xc4 34.Ta1-d1 Pb4-d3 35.Lc2-b3 Pd3xf4 36.Td1xd5 Pf4xh3+ 37.Dg4xh3 Td8xd5 38.Lb3xc4 b5xc4 39.Dh3-e3 Td5xf5 40.De3xe4 g7-g6 41.De4xc4 Kg8-g7 42.Kg1-g2 Tf5-g5+ 43.Kg2-f1 Tg5-h5 44.Dc4xa6 Lf6xc3

78: Fisher - Benko, 1965
Analysis line after 17...Pf6-e8 18.Dd1-f3 Le7xh4 19.Pd2-e4 Pe8-d6 20.Df3-h3 Pd6xe4 21.Dh3xh4 c5-c4
[D] r4rk1/2q2pp1/pn5p/1p2pP2/2p1n1PQ/1BP5/PP3P2/R1B1R1K1 w - - 0 1
Analysis by Brainfish 261217 64 POPCNT:
22.Te1xe4
= (0.26 ++) Diepte: 34/44 00:00:14 245MN
22.Te1xe4 c4xb3 23.f5-f6 Dc7-c6 24.g4-g5 h6-h5 25.a2xb3 Tf8-e8 26.f6xg7 Dc6-g6 27.Te4-e3 Ta8-d8 28.Te3-h3 Td8-d1+ 29.Kg1-g2 Pb6-d5 30.Ta1xa6 Dg6-b1 31.Dh4xh5 Pd5-f4+ 32.Lc1xf4 Td1-g1+ 33.Kg2-h2 Tg1-h1+ 34.Kh2-g3 e5xf4+ 35.Kg3-h4 Th1xh3+ 36.Kh4xh3 Db1-h1+ 37.Kh3-g4 Dh1-g2+ 38.Kg4xf4 Dg2xf2+ 39.Dh5-f3 Df2-h2+ 40.Kf4-g4 Dh2-g1+ 41.Kg4-h4 Dg1-h2+ 42.Kh4-g4
= (0.00) Diepte: 34/48 00:00:18 308MN
22.Te1xe4 c4xb3 23.f5-f6 Dc7-c6 24.g4-g5 h6-h5 25.a2xb3 Tf8-e8 26.f6xg7 Dc6-g6 27.Te4-e3 Ta8-d8 28.Te3-h3 Td8-d1+ 29.Kg1-g2 Pb6-d5 30.Ta1xa6 Dg6-b1 31.Dh4xh5 Pd5-f4+ 32.Lc1xf4 Td1-g1+ 33.Kg2-h2 Tg1-h1+ 34.Kh2-g3 e5xf4+ 35.Kg3-h4 Th1xh3+ 36.Kh4xh3 Db1-h1+ 37.Kh3-g4 Dh1-g2+ 38.Kg4xf4 Dg2xf2+ 39.Dh5-f3 Df2-h2+ 40.Kf4-g4 Dh2-g1+ 41.Kg4-h4 Dg1-h2+ 42.Kh4-g4
= (0.00) Diepte: 35/42 00:00:26 436MN
22.Te1xe4 c4xb3 23.f5-f6 Dc7-c6 24.g4-g5 h6-h5 25.a2xb3 Tf8-e8 26.f6xg7 Dc6-g6 27.Te4-e3 Ta8-d8 28.Te3-h3 Td8-d1+ 29.Kg1-g2 Pb6-d5 30.Ta1xa6 Dg6-b1 31.Dh4xh5 Pd5-f4+ 32.Lc1xf4 Td1-g1+ 33.Kg2-h2 Tg1-h1+ 34.Kh2-g3 e5xf4+ 35.Kg3-h4 Th1xh3+ 36.Kh4xh3 Db1-h1+ 37.Kh3-g4 Dh1-g2+ 38.Kg4-h4 Dg2xf2+ 39.Kh4-g4 Df2-g1+ 40.Kg4-f5 Dg1-c5+ 41.Kf5-g4 Dc5-g1+
= (0.00) Diepte: 36/41 00:00:32 544MN (Bram, 02.01.2018)
Man, why are you mentioning to me some Komodo, SF and Houdini, when I am talking about Fischer? :shock:
The 3 together are around 30% of Fischer's positional strength.

Don't have the time to analyse it in-depth, but it is obvious for me white wins, just by judging the relevant evaluation factors.

After Ne8, what about 18. Nf3 e4 19. Qe2:

[d]r3nrk1/2q1bpp1/pn5p/1pp2P2/4p1PP/1BP2N2/PP2QP2/R1B1R1K1 b - - 0 3

That should be won for white, the endgames with pair of bishops and advanced pawns on the king side is certainly won for white, too many relative advantages.
This is just dead equal after Ra7! because the knight has to move and than Bxh4 and later Nf6 or queen has to take on e4 and than black plays Nf6 and takes on g4 later on
just check for yorself with Stockfish Houdini and Komodo
Oops, did not see Ra7 in that line, seems like an unusual resourceful defence.
I really don't have time now for any analysis, but I will check the position closer in the evening, as it is very interesting one.

I am certain white should be winning in some way, there are simply too many lines to exhaust them all.
Will be back with some feedback, when possible.

Lyudmil Tsvetkov
Posts: 6036
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 am

Re: Stockfish and Fischer

Post by Lyudmil Tsvetkov » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:48 am

Ovyron wrote:
beram wrote:This is just dead equal after Ra7! because the knight has to move and than Bxh4 and later Nf6 or queen has to take on e4 and than black plays Nf6 and takes on g4 later on
just check for yorself with Stockfish Houdini and Komodo
(I have gone and read several such discussions where Lyudmil Tsvetkov, over the years, made such claims about drawn positions being won, or won positions being lost, and I had never seen a case where Lyudmil Tsvetkov was right, but I also have never seen a case where he admits being wrong, so I wish you good luck if you have success in this one...)
You are nasty: certainly a Rybka fan.
Most of the time I have been right, there might be some exceptions.

I have just analysed and published a book with over 200 similar positions, and I have been working on the ALL, so it is not easy at all even to give each of them sufficient time.
Instead of congratulating me, you are talking BS.

You, on the other hand, are just opening your computer, and see what the top engines suggest...
Congratulations, big achievement.

In what way I am wrong about this position, can you tell me?
- is h4 the best move, yes, it is
- don't the top engines easily see it, yes, they don't
- as Bram posted on his Ryzen, out of 5 realistic defences, 4 lose, and Ne8 might be holding(we will see that in the future, I doubt it)
- analysis on this last line still going on, it is a very complicated one

So, just tell me, in what way I have been wrong.

Not to mention the rest of the positions I posted: I get tired from time to time, I guess this is obvious.

Lyudmil Tsvetkov
Posts: 6036
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 am

Re: Stockfish and Fischer

Post by Lyudmil Tsvetkov » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:33 pm

Bram, you have the faster computer, maybe you will tell me, until I buy a faster one, to what would 17...Ne8 18. g5 hg5 19. hg5 Bg5 20. Qh5 lead:

[d]r3nrk1/2q2pp1/pn6/1pp1pPbQ/8/1BP5/PP1N1P2/R1B1R1K1 b - - 0 4

You say g5 does not work, but why?

beram
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Re: Stockfish and Fischer

Post by beram » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:10 pm

Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:Bram, you have the faster computer, maybe you will tell me, until I buy a faster one, to what would 17...Ne8 18. g5 hg5 19. hg5 Bg5 20. Qh5 lead:

[d]r3nrk1/2q2pp1/pn6/1pp1pPbQ/8/1BP5/PP1N1P2/R1B1R1K1 b - - 0 4

You say g5 does not work, but why?
Best move (after analysis with big three) here is Bf4!
for instance this line Bf4 21 Ne4 Bxc1 22 Raxc1 c4 23 Re3 Nd5 24 Rh3 f6

where Komodo 11.2.2 gives these three lines all equal

79: Fisher - Benko, 1965
r3nrk1/2q3p1/p4p2/1p1npP1Q/2p1N3/1BP4R/PP3P2/2R3K1 w - - 0 1

Analysis by Komodo 11.2.2 64-bit:

1. = (0.00): 25.Bb3-d1 Nd5-f4 26.Qh5-h7+ Kg8-f7 27.Rh3-h4 Kf7-e7 28.Rh4xf4 e5xf4 29.Bd1-h5 Qc7-e5 30.Rc1-e1 Ke7-d8 31.Kg1-f1 Ra8-a7 32.Ne4-g5 Qe5xe1+ 33.Kf1xe1 f6xg5 34.Qh7-g6 Ne8-f6 35.Qg6xg5 Ra7-e7+ 36.Ke1-f1 Nf6xh5 37.Qg5xh5 Rf8-f6 38.Qh5-h8+ Kd8-c7 39.Qh8-a8 Re7-d7 40.Qa8-e4 Kc7-c8 41.Qe4-a8+ Kc8-c7
2. = (0.00): 25.Qh5-h7+ Kg8-f7 26.Ne4-g5+ f6xg5 27.Qh7-g6+ Kf7-g8 28.Qg6-h7+ Kg8-f7
3. = (0.00): 25.Rh3-h4 c4xb3 26.Ne4-g5 f6xg5 27.Qh5-h7+ Kg8-f7 28.Qh7-g6+ Kf7-g8 29.Qg6-h7+

(Bram, 03.01.2018)

fastgm
Posts: 350
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Stockfish and Fischer

Post by fastgm » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:30 am

FEN: r4rk1/2q1bpp1/pn3n1p/1pp1pP2/6P1/1BP4P/PP1N1P2/R1BQR1K1 w - - 0 17

Stockfish 180101 64 BMI2

Code: Select all

 20/31	00:01	 23.382k	19.135k	-0,04	17.Bc2 Rad8 18.Qf3 c4 19.Ne4 Nbd5 20.Nxf6+ Bxf6 21.Be4 Nf4 22.Bxf4 exf4 23.Rad1 Rfe8 24.Rxd8 Rxd8 25.Rd1 Rxd1+ 26.Qxd1 b4 27.Qf3 Qa5 28.Bd5 Qxa2 29.cxb4 Qxb2
 21/29	00:01	 29.701k	20.371k	-0,04	17.Bc2 Rad8 18.Qf3 Nbd5 19.Ne4 Rd7 20.a4 b4 21.c4 Nf4 22.Bxf4 exf4 23.b3 Nxe4 24.Bxe4 Bf6 25.Rad1 Rdd8 26.Rxd8 Rxd8 27.Qe2 Bc3 28.Rd1
 22/37	00:02	 74.812k	25.181k	+0,17	17.h4 Nfd5 18.Nf3 c4 19.Bc2 Rad8 20.Qe2 e4 21.Qxe4 Rde8 22.Qe5 Qc6 23.Qg3 Bd6 24.Qg2 Rxe1+ 25.Nxe1 Re8 26.Bd2 Re2 27.Be3 Rxe3 28.fxe3 Qc5 29.Qe2 Nxe3 30.Be4
 23/37	00:04	 107.443k	26.767k	+0,07	17.h4 c4 18.Bc2 Nfd5 19.Nf3 Rad8 20.Qe2 e4 21.Qxe4 Rde8 22.Qe5 Bxh4 23.Qxc7 Rxe1+ 24.Nxe1 Nxc7 25.a4 Re8 26.Nf3 Bf6 27.axb5 axb5 28.Ra2 b4 29.cxb4 Nbd5 30.Bd2
  24/36	00:04	 117.687k	27.104k	+0,08	17.h4 Nfd5 18.Nf3 c4 19.Bc2 Rad8 20.Qe2 e4 21.Qxe4 Rde8 22.Qe5 Bxh4 23.Qxc7 Rxe1+ 24.Nxe1 Nxc7 25.a4 Ncd5 26.Nf3 Bf6 27.a5 Nd7 28.Be4 Nxc3 29.bxc3 Bxc3 30.Rb1 Nc5 31.Bc2 Rd8 32.Be3 Nd3 33.Rd1 Bxa5 34.Bxd3 Rxd3 35.Rxd3
 25/42	00:04	 135.296k	27.578k	+0,08	17.h4 c4 18.Bc2 Nfd5 19.Nf3 Rad8 20.Qe2 e4 21.Qxe4 Rde8 22.Qe5 Bxh4 23.Qxc7 Rxe1+ 24.Nxe1 Nxc7 25.a4 Re8 26.Ng2 Bg5 27.Bxg5 hxg5 28.axb5 axb5 29.Ra5 Nbd5 30.Bd1 Rd8 31.Bf3 g6 32.Bxd5
 26/38	00:08	 251.567k	28.883k	+0,04	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 Nbd5 20.Ne4 c4 21.Bc2 Nf4 22.Nxf6+ Bxf6 23.Be4 Bg5 24.Be3 Nd3 25.Red1 Bxe3 26.Qxe3 Nc5 27.f6 gxf6 28.Bc2 Kg7 29.Qf3 Rxd1+ 30.Rxd1 Rh8 31.Qf5
 27/36	00:10	 304.100k	29.153k	+0,07	17.a4 c4 18.Bc2 Nbd5 19.Qf3 Rad8 20.axb5 axb5 21.Ne4 Nh7 22.Rd1 b4 23.Ba4 Nhf6 24.cxb4 Nxb4 25.Nxf6+ Bxf6 26.Be3 Bg5 27.Bxg5 hxg5 28.f6 Qb6 29.fxg7 Kxg7 30.Qf5 Rxd1+ 31.Bxd1 Qf6 32.Qxf6+ Kxf6 33.Ra4 Nd3 34.Rxc4
 28/35	00:13	 392.930k	29.356k	+0,06	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 c4 20.Bc2 Nbd5 21.Ne4 Nh7 22.Qg3 b4 23.h4 Nf4 24.Kh2 Nd3 25.Bxd3 Rxd3 26.Re3 bxc3 27.g5 Rxe3 28.Qxe3 hxg5 29.hxg5 c2 30.Ra7 Qd8 31.f6 gxf6 32.gxf6 Bxf6
 29/37	00:16	 484.351k	29.266k	+0,08	17.a4 c4 18.Bc2 Nbd5 19.Qf3 Rad8 20.axb5 axb5 21.Ne4 Nf4 22.Nxf6+ Bxf6 23.Be4 Bg5 24.Bxf4 exf4 25.Red1 Rb8 26.Ra6 Rfd8 27.Ra8 Rxd1+ 28.Qxd1 Rxa8 29.Bxa8 Qe5 30.Bf3 b4 31.Qe2 Qxe2 32.Bxe2 bxc3 33.bxc3
 30/44	00:20	 586.514k	29.102k	 0,00	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 Nbd5 20.Bxd5 Nxd5 21.Ne4 Qc6 22.Ra5 Qb6 23.Ra1 Qc6
 31/41	00:24	 722.806k	29.016k	 0,00	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 Nbd5 20.Bxd5 Nxd5 21.Ne4 Qc6 22.Ra5 Qb6 23.Ra1 Qc6
 32/40	00:27	 803.482k	28.850k	 0,00	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 Nbd5 20.Bxd5 Nxd5 21.Ne4 Qc6 22.Ra7 Bh4 23.Be3 Nxe3 24.Rxe3 Qb6 25.Rb7 Qc6 26.Ra7
 33/20	00:29	 863.798k	28.932k	 0,00	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 Nbd5 20.Bxd5 Nxd5 21.Ne4 Qc6 22.Ra7 Bh4 23.Be3 Nxe3 24.Rxe3 Qb6 25.Rb7 Qc6 26.Ra7
 34/20	00:35	 1.021.274k	29.060k	 0,00	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 Nbd5 20.Bxd5 Nxd5 21.Ne4 Qc6 22.Ra7 Bh4 23.Be3 Nxe3 24.Rxe3 Qb6 25.Rb7 Qc6 26.Ra7
 35/51	01:02	 1.804.062k	29.037k	+0,08	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 c4 20.Bc2 Nbd5 21.Ne4 Nf4 22.Nxf6+ Bxf6 23.Be4 Nd3 24.Rd1 Nxc1 25.Raxc1 Rxd1+ 26.Rxd1 Rd8 27.Rxd8+ Qxd8 28.Bd5 Bh4 29.b4 cxb3 30.Bxb3 Qd2 31.Qa8+ Kh7 32.Qa7 Qe1+ 33.Kg2 Qe4+ 34.Kh2 Qe1 35.Bxf7 Qxf2+ 36.Qxf2 Bxf2 37.Kg2 Bc5 38.Kg3 e4
 36/42	01:07	 1.959.361k	29.110k	 0,00	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 Nbd5 20.Bxd5 Nxd5 21.Ne4 Qc6 22.Ra7 c4 23.Be3 Ra8 24.Rea1 Rfd8 25.Rxa8 Rxa8 26.Rxa8+ Qxa8 27.f6 Qa1+ 28.Kg2 Nxf6 29.Nxf6+ Bxf6 30.Qc6 Qxb2 31.Qc8+ Kh7 32.Qf5+ Kg8 33.Qc8+
 37/25	02:17	 3.986.854k	29.015k	 0,00	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 Nbd5 20.Bxd5 Nxd5 21.Ne4 Qc6 22.Ra7 c4 23.Bd2 Bc5 24.Nxc5 Qxc5 25.Rea1 Qc8 26.Ra8 Qc6 27.R8a6 Qd7 28.Ra7 Qc8
 38/53	02:39	 4.636.090k	29.062k	 0,00	17.h4 Nh7 18.Nf3 e4 19.Rxe4 Nf6 20.Bf4 Qb7 21.Re1 Nxg4 22.Ne5 Nf6 23.Bxf7+ Rxf7 24.Nxf7 Kxf7 25.Re6 Kg8 26.Qe2 Bd8 27.Rd1 Kh7 28.Red6 Nbd7 29.Qd3 c4 30.Rxd7 Nxd7 31.Qxd7 Qe4 32.Qf7 Qxf4 33.Qg6+ Kh8 34.Qe8+ Kh7 35.Qg6+
 39/40	03:08	 5.485.671k	29.141k	 0,00	17.Qf3 c4 18.Bc2 Nbd5 19.Ne4 Rad8 20.Nxf6+ Bxf6 21.Be4 Nf4 22.Bxf4 exf4 23.Rad1 Rde8 24.Bd5 Rxe1+ 25.Rxe1 Rd8 26.Rd1 b4 27.Be4 Rc8 28.Bb7 Rb8 29.Bc6 bxc3 30.bxc3 Rb2 31.Rd7 Qe5 32.Bd5 Bh4 33.Bxf7+ Kf8 34.Qa8+ Rb8 35.Qf3 Rb2
 40/39	03:12	 5.623.699k	29.140k	 0,00	17.Qf3 c4 18.Bc2 Nbd5 19.Ne4 Rad8 20.Nxf6+ Bxf6 21.Be4 Nf4 22.Bxf4 exf4 23.Rad1 Rde8 24.Bd5 Rxe1+ 25.Rxe1 Rd8 26.Rd1 b4 27.Be4 Rc8 28.Bb7 Rb8 29.Bc6 bxc3 30.bxc3 Rb2 31.Rd7 Qe5 32.Bd5 Bh4 33.Bxf7+ Kf8 34.Qa8+ Rb8 35.Qf3 Rb2
 41/72	12:16	 22.985.507k	31.215k	+0,36	17.h4 Ne8 18.Ne4 Bxh4 19.Qf3 Nf6 20.Qh3 Nxe4 21.Qxh4 c4 22.Rxe4 cxb3 23.f6 Qc6 24.g5 Rfe8 25.axb3 h5 26.fxg7 Kxg7 27.Be3 Nd7 28.Qh1 Re6 29.Qg2 Rd6 30.b4 Rg8 31.Rh4 Qxg2+ 32.Kxg2 Kg6 33.Kf3 Rh8 34.b3 Nf8 35.c4 Ne6 36.c5 Rc6 37.Rg1 Ng7 38.Rhh1 Nf5 39.Rd1 h4 40.Rd5 h3 41.Rxe5 Nxe3 42.Kxe3 Rh4
 42/72	15:33	 29.409.619k	31.504k	+0,27	17.h4 Ne8 18.Ne4 Bxh4 19.Qf3 Nf6 20.Qh3 Nxe4 21.Qxh4 c4 22.Rxe4 cxb3 23.f6 Qc6 24.g5 Rfe8 25.gxh6 Qxf6 26.Bg5 Qf5 27.hxg7 Qh7 28.axb3 Qxh4 29.Bxh4 f5 30.Re3 Kxg7 31.Rd1 Kf7 32.Red3 e4 33.Rd6 Re6 34.Bd8 Rxd6 35.Rxd6 Nd7 36.Rxd7+ Ke8 37.Re7+ Kf8 38.Re5 Rxd8 39.Rxf5+ Ke7 40.b4 Rd2 41.Re5+ Kf6 42.Rxe4 Rxb2 43.Kg2 Rc2 44.Re3
 43/77	33:40	 64.195.006k	31.776k	+0,24	17.h4 Ne8 18.Nf3 e4 19.Qe2 Nf6 20.g5 exf3 21.Qxe7 Qxe7 22.Rxe7 Nfd5 23.Re5 c4 24.Bd1 Rae8 25.Rxe8 Rxe8 26.Bd2 hxg5 27.hxg5 Na4 28.Bxf3 Rd8 29.Rb1 Ne7 30.f6 Nf5 31.Bf4 Nc5 32.b3 cxb3 33.axb3 gxf6 34.Bg4 Ne6 35.Bh2 Nd6 36.gxf6 Ne4 37.Ra1 Nxf6 38.Bxe6 fxe6 39.Rxa6 Kf7 40.Kg2 Ne4 41.Be5 Rd5 42.f4 Rd3 43.Ra7+ Kg6
 44/59	33:52	 64.600.307k	31.779k	+0,08	17.h4 Ne8 18.g5 hxg5 19.Qh5 Nf6 20.Qxg5 c4 21.Bc2 Nbd5 22.Kh1 Ne4 23.Qg2 Nxd2 24.Bxd2 Nf4 25.Bxf4 exf4 26.h5 Qd6 27.Rad1 Qf6 28.Qh2 Rae8 29.Qxf4 Bd6 30.Qg4 Rxe1+ 31.Rxe1 Bc7 32.Kg2 Rd8 33.Rd1 Rxd1 34.Bxd1 Be5 35.Bf3 Qh6 36.Be4 Qd2 37.f6 Bxf6 38.Qc8+ Bd8 39.Qf5 Bf6 40.h6 Qg5+ 41.Qxg5 Bxg5 42.hxg7 Kxg7 43.Kf3 Kf6
 45/65	37:10	 70.906.674k	31.795k	+0,14	17.h4 Ne8 18.Nf3 e4 19.Qe2 Ra7 20.Nd2 Bxh4 21.Nxe4 Nf6 22.Qf3 Nxe4 23.Qxe4 Bf6 24.Qf3 Qc8 25.Kg2 Rd7 26.a4 b4 27.a5 c4 28.axb6 cxb3 29.cxb4 Qc4 30.Bf4 Qb5 31.Re3 Qxb6 32.Rxb3 Rc8 33.Be3 Qb5 34.Ra5 Qc4 35.Rc5 Rxc5 36.Bxc5 Kh7 37.Re3 Rd2 38.b3 Qc2 39.Re8 Bd4 40.Bxd4 Rxd4 41.Rb8 Qc1 42.f6 Qg5 43.Qf5+ Qxf5 44.gxf5 Rf4 45.b5 axb5
 46/68	41:25	 79.049.773k	31.805k	+0,07	17.h4 Ne8 18.g5 hxg5 19.Qh5 Nf6 20.Qxg5 c4 21.Bc2 Nbd5 22.Kh1 Ne4 23.Qg2 Nxd2 24.Bxd2 Nf4 25.Bxf4 exf4 26.h5 Qd6 27.Rad1 Qf6 28.Qh2 Rae8 29.Qxf4 Bd6 30.Qg4 Rxe1+ 31.Rxe1 Bc7 32.Kg2 Rd8 33.Rd1 Rxd1 34.Bxd1 Be5 35.Bf3 Qh6 36.Be4 Qd2 37.f6 Bxf6 38.Qc8+ Bd8 39.Qf5 Kf8 40.Bd5 Qg5+ 41.Qxg5 Bxg5 42.Kg3 Bc1 43.b3 cxb3 44.axb3 Bb2 45.c4 Be5+ 46.Kf3 Bd6 47.Kg4 bxc4 48.Bxc4
 47/57	45:12	 86.358.841k	31.840k	+0,08	17.h4 Ne8 18.g5 hxg5 19.Qh5 Nf6 20.Qxg5 c4 21.Bc2 Nbd5 22.Kh1 Ne4 23.Qg2 Nxd2 24.Bxd2 Nf4 25.Bxf4 exf4 26.h5 Qd6 27.Rad1 Qf6 28.Qh2 Rae8 29.Qxf4 Bd6 30.Qg4 Rxe1+ 31.Rxe1 Bc7 32.Kg2 Rd8 33.Rd1 Rxd1 34.Bxd1 Be5 35.Bf3 Qh6 36.Be4 Bf6 37.f4 Bd8 38.f6 Qxf6 39.Qd7 Be7 40.Qf5 Qxf5 41.Bxf5 a5 42.a3 Kf8 43.Kf3 b4 44.axb4 axb4 45.cxb4
 48/61	51:50	 99.206.381k	31.898k	+0,08	17.h4 Ne8 18.g5 hxg5 19.Qh5 Nf6 20.Qxg5 c4 21.Bc2 Nbd5 22.Kh1 Ne4 23.Qg2 Nxd2 24.Bxd2 Nf4 25.Bxf4 exf4 26.h5 Qd6 27.Rad1 Qf6 28.Qg4 Rae8 29.Be4 Rd8 30.Qxf4 Rd6 31.Kg2 Rfd8 32.Bf3 Rxd1 33.Rxd1 Rxd1 34.Bxd1 Bd6 35.Qg4 Be5 36.Bf3 Qh6 37.f6 Qxf6 38.Kf1 Kh7 39.Be4+ Kh6 40.Bd5 g6 41.hxg6 Qxg6 42.Qxg6+ Kxg6 43.Kg2 a5 44.Kf3 b4 45.cxb4 axb4 46.Bxc4 Bxb2
 49/72	1:01:33	118.247.174k	32.017k	+0,07	17.h4 Ne8 18.Qf3 Bxh4 19.Ne4 Nf6 20.Qh3 Nxe4 21.Qxh4 c4 22.Rxe4 cxb3 23.f6 Qc6 24.g5 h5 25.axb3 Rfe8 26.fxg7 Kxg7 27.Be3 Nd5 28.Qxh5 Rh8 29.Qf3 Ne7 30.Kf1 Rad8 31.Ke2 Qd6 32.Qf6+ Qxf6 33.gxf6+ Kxf6 34.Rg4 Ra8 35.b4 Nd5 36.Rg3 Ke6 37.Kd2 Rh2 38.Rgg1 Rh3 39.Bc5 Nf6 40.Rae1 Rh4 41.Kd3 Nd7 42.Bd4 Rc8 43.Be3 Nf6 44.Ke2 Nd5 45.Ra1 Rc6 46.Rh1 Rxh1 47.Rxh1 Nxe3 48.Kxe3 Rd6 49.Ra1 f5
 50/70	1:17:14	148.435.052k	32.028k	 0,00	17.h4 Ne8 18.Qf3 Bxh4 19.Ne4 Nf6 20.Qh3 Nxe4 21.Qxh4 c4 22.Rxe4 cxb3 23.f6 Qc6 24.Rxe5 Nd7 25.Rf5 Nxf6 26.Bxh6 Nh7 27.Be3 bxa2 28.Rxa2 Rfe8 29.Rh5 Qg6 30.Kh2 Rxe3 31.fxe3 Qc2+ 32.Kg1 Qb1+ 33.Kf2 Re8 34.Rxh7 Qc2+ 35.Kg1 Qd1+ 36.Kg2 Qc2+ 37.Kg1
 51/29	1:22:06	157.833.618k	32.040k	 0,00	17.h4 Ne8 18.g5 hxg5 19.Qh5 gxh4 20.Nf3 c4 21.Bc2 Nd5 22.Nxe5 Nef6 23.Qxh4 Rfe8 24.Bg5 Ba3 25.Bxf6 Nxf6 26.Ng4 Bxb2 27.Nxf6+ gxf6 28.Qg4+ Kf8 29.Qh4 Kg7 30.Qg4+ Kf8
 52/29	1:26:52	167.005.696k	32.037k	 0,00	17.h4 Ne8 18.g5 hxg5 19.Qh5 gxh4 20.Nf3 c4 21.Bc2 Nd5 22.Nxe5 Nef6 23.Qxh4 Rfe8 24.Bg5 Ba3 25.Bxf6 Nxf6 26.Ng4 Bxb2 27.Nxf6+ gxf6 28.Qg4+ Kf8 29.Qh4 Kg7 30.Qg4+ Kf8
.

Lyudmil Tsvetkov
Posts: 6036
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 am

Re: A blast from the past

Post by Lyudmil Tsvetkov » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:49 pm

MikeGL wrote:
Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:Most people here should be aware, but for those new, I just want to
bring back to life an intriguing thread on talkchess, involving a live chess game between me and Stockfish, played in late 2014:
http://www.talkchess.com/forum/viewtopi ... be27a1a99c
This is just to show how much analytical effort has gone into developing the right strategies to overpower the top engines.
With each move consistently analysed for half an hour, and Stockfish using 16 threads, the amount of knowledge one gets from similar sessions is certainly tremendous.

And that is only one of maybe more than a thousand similar analytical threads on talkchess during the last 5 years.

Some might try to raise cheating allegations against me, but I am worth
what I am worth.
Where's the complete game of your Qf6+ game, that's brilliant but I also saw a game 10 years earlier (2004) than yours (2014) doing the same mating attack.


[pgn]
[Event "LTU-ch"]
[Site "?"]
[Date "2004.04.23"]
[EventDate "2004.04.23"]
[Round "1"]
[Result "1-0"]
[White "Henrikas Asauskas"]
[Black "Vidmantas Malisauskas"]
[ECO "B90"]
[WhiteElo "2358"]
[BlackElo "2525"]
[PlyCount "47"]

1. e4 c5 2. Nf3 d6 3. d4 Nf6 4. Nc3 cxd4 5. Nxd4 a6 6. Bc4 e6
7. Bb3 Be7 8. g4 O-O 9. g5 Nfd7 10. Rg1 Nc5 11. Be3 Nxb3
12. axb3 Nc6 13. Nxc6 bxc6 14. e5 d5 15. Ra4 g6 16. Rh4 c5
17. Rg3 Kg7 18. Qf3 Bb7 19. Qf6+ Bxf6 20. gxf6+ Kg8 21. Rxh7
Kxh7 22. Rh3+ Kg8 23. Bh6 Qc7 24. f4 1-0
[/pgn]

[d]r2q1r2/1b2bpkp/p3p1p1/2ppP1P1/7R/1PN1BQR1/1PP2P1P/4K3 w - - 0 1
Before the Qf6+ sac of Henrikas.

edit: I tried your Fischer positions above, SF8 dev finds h4 as best (7 secs on my old machine), and on another position Nikolic
lost because he allowed Bxf4 when Nh3 could give slight plus for white according to SF8
dev. So Bg4 was not considered as best by SF8 dev because there are refutations. In short,
all positions you posted above is easy for SF8 dev on my archaic 32 bit machine running only at
2.0 GHz.
You are mostly talking BS, as usual.

1. in Nikolic-Fischer, Bg4 is a proven best move, Andrew already posted about it a whole thread on the main forum 2 years ago or so, Bg4 is winning, no doubt about it, and it ONLY confirms the validity of my chess knowledge concept, twice backward shelter pawn on f2/c2; what SF considers as REFUTATION on your computer is completely off the point, SF can see nothing in this position, as it is very deep
2. in the other position, SF might see h4 by a miracle on your computer, but what is the score? On my computer, SF does not pick it easily.
3. Asauskas played a great game, but then Malisauskas played very weak...:); well, just the pattern is the same, twice backward shelter pawn on f7, but the game itself and the key position is very shallow and dull, don't you agree, mate in 5 or so, every engine will see, even Skipper? You can't compare my position, which is much deeper, mate in 20 or so, and much more beautiful, and which neither top engines sees, with this one, can you?; if you mean I copy-pasted it, it is the first time I see this game :)

Concenring my game with SF, no full record, it started a bit later into the game, please read the whole thread, should I read it instead for you.

Lyudmil Tsvetkov
Posts: 6036
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 am

Re: Stockfish and Fischer

Post by Lyudmil Tsvetkov » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:05 pm

fastgm wrote:FEN: r4rk1/2q1bpp1/pn3n1p/1pp1pP2/6P1/1BP4P/PP1N1P2/R1BQR1K1 w - - 0 17

Stockfish 180101 64 BMI2

Code: Select all

 20/31	00:01	 23.382k	19.135k	-0,04	17.Bc2 Rad8 18.Qf3 c4 19.Ne4 Nbd5 20.Nxf6+ Bxf6 21.Be4 Nf4 22.Bxf4 exf4 23.Rad1 Rfe8 24.Rxd8 Rxd8 25.Rd1 Rxd1+ 26.Qxd1 b4 27.Qf3 Qa5 28.Bd5 Qxa2 29.cxb4 Qxb2
 21/29	00:01	 29.701k	20.371k	-0,04	17.Bc2 Rad8 18.Qf3 Nbd5 19.Ne4 Rd7 20.a4 b4 21.c4 Nf4 22.Bxf4 exf4 23.b3 Nxe4 24.Bxe4 Bf6 25.Rad1 Rdd8 26.Rxd8 Rxd8 27.Qe2 Bc3 28.Rd1
 22/37	00:02	 74.812k	25.181k	+0,17	17.h4 Nfd5 18.Nf3 c4 19.Bc2 Rad8 20.Qe2 e4 21.Qxe4 Rde8 22.Qe5 Qc6 23.Qg3 Bd6 24.Qg2 Rxe1+ 25.Nxe1 Re8 26.Bd2 Re2 27.Be3 Rxe3 28.fxe3 Qc5 29.Qe2 Nxe3 30.Be4
 23/37	00:04	 107.443k	26.767k	+0,07	17.h4 c4 18.Bc2 Nfd5 19.Nf3 Rad8 20.Qe2 e4 21.Qxe4 Rde8 22.Qe5 Bxh4 23.Qxc7 Rxe1+ 24.Nxe1 Nxc7 25.a4 Re8 26.Nf3 Bf6 27.axb5 axb5 28.Ra2 b4 29.cxb4 Nbd5 30.Bd2
  24/36	00:04	 117.687k	27.104k	+0,08	17.h4 Nfd5 18.Nf3 c4 19.Bc2 Rad8 20.Qe2 e4 21.Qxe4 Rde8 22.Qe5 Bxh4 23.Qxc7 Rxe1+ 24.Nxe1 Nxc7 25.a4 Ncd5 26.Nf3 Bf6 27.a5 Nd7 28.Be4 Nxc3 29.bxc3 Bxc3 30.Rb1 Nc5 31.Bc2 Rd8 32.Be3 Nd3 33.Rd1 Bxa5 34.Bxd3 Rxd3 35.Rxd3
 25/42	00:04	 135.296k	27.578k	+0,08	17.h4 c4 18.Bc2 Nfd5 19.Nf3 Rad8 20.Qe2 e4 21.Qxe4 Rde8 22.Qe5 Bxh4 23.Qxc7 Rxe1+ 24.Nxe1 Nxc7 25.a4 Re8 26.Ng2 Bg5 27.Bxg5 hxg5 28.axb5 axb5 29.Ra5 Nbd5 30.Bd1 Rd8 31.Bf3 g6 32.Bxd5
 26/38	00:08	 251.567k	28.883k	+0,04	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 Nbd5 20.Ne4 c4 21.Bc2 Nf4 22.Nxf6+ Bxf6 23.Be4 Bg5 24.Be3 Nd3 25.Red1 Bxe3 26.Qxe3 Nc5 27.f6 gxf6 28.Bc2 Kg7 29.Qf3 Rxd1+ 30.Rxd1 Rh8 31.Qf5
 27/36	00:10	 304.100k	29.153k	+0,07	17.a4 c4 18.Bc2 Nbd5 19.Qf3 Rad8 20.axb5 axb5 21.Ne4 Nh7 22.Rd1 b4 23.Ba4 Nhf6 24.cxb4 Nxb4 25.Nxf6+ Bxf6 26.Be3 Bg5 27.Bxg5 hxg5 28.f6 Qb6 29.fxg7 Kxg7 30.Qf5 Rxd1+ 31.Bxd1 Qf6 32.Qxf6+ Kxf6 33.Ra4 Nd3 34.Rxc4
 28/35	00:13	 392.930k	29.356k	+0,06	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 c4 20.Bc2 Nbd5 21.Ne4 Nh7 22.Qg3 b4 23.h4 Nf4 24.Kh2 Nd3 25.Bxd3 Rxd3 26.Re3 bxc3 27.g5 Rxe3 28.Qxe3 hxg5 29.hxg5 c2 30.Ra7 Qd8 31.f6 gxf6 32.gxf6 Bxf6
 29/37	00:16	 484.351k	29.266k	+0,08	17.a4 c4 18.Bc2 Nbd5 19.Qf3 Rad8 20.axb5 axb5 21.Ne4 Nf4 22.Nxf6+ Bxf6 23.Be4 Bg5 24.Bxf4 exf4 25.Red1 Rb8 26.Ra6 Rfd8 27.Ra8 Rxd1+ 28.Qxd1 Rxa8 29.Bxa8 Qe5 30.Bf3 b4 31.Qe2 Qxe2 32.Bxe2 bxc3 33.bxc3
 30/44	00:20	 586.514k	29.102k	 0,00	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 Nbd5 20.Bxd5 Nxd5 21.Ne4 Qc6 22.Ra5 Qb6 23.Ra1 Qc6
 31/41	00:24	 722.806k	29.016k	 0,00	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 Nbd5 20.Bxd5 Nxd5 21.Ne4 Qc6 22.Ra5 Qb6 23.Ra1 Qc6
 32/40	00:27	 803.482k	28.850k	 0,00	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 Nbd5 20.Bxd5 Nxd5 21.Ne4 Qc6 22.Ra7 Bh4 23.Be3 Nxe3 24.Rxe3 Qb6 25.Rb7 Qc6 26.Ra7
 33/20	00:29	 863.798k	28.932k	 0,00	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 Nbd5 20.Bxd5 Nxd5 21.Ne4 Qc6 22.Ra7 Bh4 23.Be3 Nxe3 24.Rxe3 Qb6 25.Rb7 Qc6 26.Ra7
 34/20	00:35	 1.021.274k	29.060k	 0,00	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 Nbd5 20.Bxd5 Nxd5 21.Ne4 Qc6 22.Ra7 Bh4 23.Be3 Nxe3 24.Rxe3 Qb6 25.Rb7 Qc6 26.Ra7
 35/51	01:02	 1.804.062k	29.037k	+0,08	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 c4 20.Bc2 Nbd5 21.Ne4 Nf4 22.Nxf6+ Bxf6 23.Be4 Nd3 24.Rd1 Nxc1 25.Raxc1 Rxd1+ 26.Rxd1 Rd8 27.Rxd8+ Qxd8 28.Bd5 Bh4 29.b4 cxb3 30.Bxb3 Qd2 31.Qa8+ Kh7 32.Qa7 Qe1+ 33.Kg2 Qe4+ 34.Kh2 Qe1 35.Bxf7 Qxf2+ 36.Qxf2 Bxf2 37.Kg2 Bc5 38.Kg3 e4
 36/42	01:07	 1.959.361k	29.110k	 0,00	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 Nbd5 20.Bxd5 Nxd5 21.Ne4 Qc6 22.Ra7 c4 23.Be3 Ra8 24.Rea1 Rfd8 25.Rxa8 Rxa8 26.Rxa8+ Qxa8 27.f6 Qa1+ 28.Kg2 Nxf6 29.Nxf6+ Bxf6 30.Qc6 Qxb2 31.Qc8+ Kh7 32.Qf5+ Kg8 33.Qc8+
 37/25	02:17	 3.986.854k	29.015k	 0,00	17.a4 Rad8 18.axb5 axb5 19.Qf3 Nbd5 20.Bxd5 Nxd5 21.Ne4 Qc6 22.Ra7 c4 23.Bd2 Bc5 24.Nxc5 Qxc5 25.Rea1 Qc8 26.Ra8 Qc6 27.R8a6 Qd7 28.Ra7 Qc8
 38/53	02:39	 4.636.090k	29.062k	 0,00	17.h4 Nh7 18.Nf3 e4 19.Rxe4 Nf6 20.Bf4 Qb7 21.Re1 Nxg4 22.Ne5 Nf6 23.Bxf7+ Rxf7 24.Nxf7 Kxf7 25.Re6 Kg8 26.Qe2 Bd8 27.Rd1 Kh7 28.Red6 Nbd7 29.Qd3 c4 30.Rxd7 Nxd7 31.Qxd7 Qe4 32.Qf7 Qxf4 33.Qg6+ Kh8 34.Qe8+ Kh7 35.Qg6+
 39/40	03:08	 5.485.671k	29.141k	 0,00	17.Qf3 c4 18.Bc2 Nbd5 19.Ne4 Rad8 20.Nxf6+ Bxf6 21.Be4 Nf4 22.Bxf4 exf4 23.Rad1 Rde8 24.Bd5 Rxe1+ 25.Rxe1 Rd8 26.Rd1 b4 27.Be4 Rc8 28.Bb7 Rb8 29.Bc6 bxc3 30.bxc3 Rb2 31.Rd7 Qe5 32.Bd5 Bh4 33.Bxf7+ Kf8 34.Qa8+ Rb8 35.Qf3 Rb2
 40/39	03:12	 5.623.699k	29.140k	 0,00	17.Qf3 c4 18.Bc2 Nbd5 19.Ne4 Rad8 20.Nxf6+ Bxf6 21.Be4 Nf4 22.Bxf4 exf4 23.Rad1 Rde8 24.Bd5 Rxe1+ 25.Rxe1 Rd8 26.Rd1 b4 27.Be4 Rc8 28.Bb7 Rb8 29.Bc6 bxc3 30.bxc3 Rb2 31.Rd7 Qe5 32.Bd5 Bh4 33.Bxf7+ Kf8 34.Qa8+ Rb8 35.Qf3 Rb2
 41/72	12:16	 22.985.507k	31.215k	+0,36	17.h4 Ne8 18.Ne4 Bxh4 19.Qf3 Nf6 20.Qh3 Nxe4 21.Qxh4 c4 22.Rxe4 cxb3 23.f6 Qc6 24.g5 Rfe8 25.axb3 h5 26.fxg7 Kxg7 27.Be3 Nd7 28.Qh1 Re6 29.Qg2 Rd6 30.b4 Rg8 31.Rh4 Qxg2+ 32.Kxg2 Kg6 33.Kf3 Rh8 34.b3 Nf8 35.c4 Ne6 36.c5 Rc6 37.Rg1 Ng7 38.Rhh1 Nf5 39.Rd1 h4 40.Rd5 h3 41.Rxe5 Nxe3 42.Kxe3 Rh4
 42/72	15:33	 29.409.619k	31.504k	+0,27	17.h4 Ne8 18.Ne4 Bxh4 19.Qf3 Nf6 20.Qh3 Nxe4 21.Qxh4 c4 22.Rxe4 cxb3 23.f6 Qc6 24.g5 Rfe8 25.gxh6 Qxf6 26.Bg5 Qf5 27.hxg7 Qh7 28.axb3 Qxh4 29.Bxh4 f5 30.Re3 Kxg7 31.Rd1 Kf7 32.Red3 e4 33.Rd6 Re6 34.Bd8 Rxd6 35.Rxd6 Nd7 36.Rxd7+ Ke8 37.Re7+ Kf8 38.Re5 Rxd8 39.Rxf5+ Ke7 40.b4 Rd2 41.Re5+ Kf6 42.Rxe4 Rxb2 43.Kg2 Rc2 44.Re3
 43/77	33:40	 64.195.006k	31.776k	+0,24	17.h4 Ne8 18.Nf3 e4 19.Qe2 Nf6 20.g5 exf3 21.Qxe7 Qxe7 22.Rxe7 Nfd5 23.Re5 c4 24.Bd1 Rae8 25.Rxe8 Rxe8 26.Bd2 hxg5 27.hxg5 Na4 28.Bxf3 Rd8 29.Rb1 Ne7 30.f6 Nf5 31.Bf4 Nc5 32.b3 cxb3 33.axb3 gxf6 34.Bg4 Ne6 35.Bh2 Nd6 36.gxf6 Ne4 37.Ra1 Nxf6 38.Bxe6 fxe6 39.Rxa6 Kf7 40.Kg2 Ne4 41.Be5 Rd5 42.f4 Rd3 43.Ra7+ Kg6
 44/59	33:52	 64.600.307k	31.779k	+0,08	17.h4 Ne8 18.g5 hxg5 19.Qh5 Nf6 20.Qxg5 c4 21.Bc2 Nbd5 22.Kh1 Ne4 23.Qg2 Nxd2 24.Bxd2 Nf4 25.Bxf4 exf4 26.h5 Qd6 27.Rad1 Qf6 28.Qh2 Rae8 29.Qxf4 Bd6 30.Qg4 Rxe1+ 31.Rxe1 Bc7 32.Kg2 Rd8 33.Rd1 Rxd1 34.Bxd1 Be5 35.Bf3 Qh6 36.Be4 Qd2 37.f6 Bxf6 38.Qc8+ Bd8 39.Qf5 Bf6 40.h6 Qg5+ 41.Qxg5 Bxg5 42.hxg7 Kxg7 43.Kf3 Kf6
 45/65	37:10	 70.906.674k	31.795k	+0,14	17.h4 Ne8 18.Nf3 e4 19.Qe2 Ra7 20.Nd2 Bxh4 21.Nxe4 Nf6 22.Qf3 Nxe4 23.Qxe4 Bf6 24.Qf3 Qc8 25.Kg2 Rd7 26.a4 b4 27.a5 c4 28.axb6 cxb3 29.cxb4 Qc4 30.Bf4 Qb5 31.Re3 Qxb6 32.Rxb3 Rc8 33.Be3 Qb5 34.Ra5 Qc4 35.Rc5 Rxc5 36.Bxc5 Kh7 37.Re3 Rd2 38.b3 Qc2 39.Re8 Bd4 40.Bxd4 Rxd4 41.Rb8 Qc1 42.f6 Qg5 43.Qf5+ Qxf5 44.gxf5 Rf4 45.b5 axb5
 46/68	41:25	 79.049.773k	31.805k	+0,07	17.h4 Ne8 18.g5 hxg5 19.Qh5 Nf6 20.Qxg5 c4 21.Bc2 Nbd5 22.Kh1 Ne4 23.Qg2 Nxd2 24.Bxd2 Nf4 25.Bxf4 exf4 26.h5 Qd6 27.Rad1 Qf6 28.Qh2 Rae8 29.Qxf4 Bd6 30.Qg4 Rxe1+ 31.Rxe1 Bc7 32.Kg2 Rd8 33.Rd1 Rxd1 34.Bxd1 Be5 35.Bf3 Qh6 36.Be4 Qd2 37.f6 Bxf6 38.Qc8+ Bd8 39.Qf5 Kf8 40.Bd5 Qg5+ 41.Qxg5 Bxg5 42.Kg3 Bc1 43.b3 cxb3 44.axb3 Bb2 45.c4 Be5+ 46.Kf3 Bd6 47.Kg4 bxc4 48.Bxc4
 47/57	45:12	 86.358.841k	31.840k	+0,08	17.h4 Ne8 18.g5 hxg5 19.Qh5 Nf6 20.Qxg5 c4 21.Bc2 Nbd5 22.Kh1 Ne4 23.Qg2 Nxd2 24.Bxd2 Nf4 25.Bxf4 exf4 26.h5 Qd6 27.Rad1 Qf6 28.Qh2 Rae8 29.Qxf4 Bd6 30.Qg4 Rxe1+ 31.Rxe1 Bc7 32.Kg2 Rd8 33.Rd1 Rxd1 34.Bxd1 Be5 35.Bf3 Qh6 36.Be4 Bf6 37.f4 Bd8 38.f6 Qxf6 39.Qd7 Be7 40.Qf5 Qxf5 41.Bxf5 a5 42.a3 Kf8 43.Kf3 b4 44.axb4 axb4 45.cxb4
 48/61	51:50	 99.206.381k	31.898k	+0,08	17.h4 Ne8 18.g5 hxg5 19.Qh5 Nf6 20.Qxg5 c4 21.Bc2 Nbd5 22.Kh1 Ne4 23.Qg2 Nxd2 24.Bxd2 Nf4 25.Bxf4 exf4 26.h5 Qd6 27.Rad1 Qf6 28.Qg4 Rae8 29.Be4 Rd8 30.Qxf4 Rd6 31.Kg2 Rfd8 32.Bf3 Rxd1 33.Rxd1 Rxd1 34.Bxd1 Bd6 35.Qg4 Be5 36.Bf3 Qh6 37.f6 Qxf6 38.Kf1 Kh7 39.Be4+ Kh6 40.Bd5 g6 41.hxg6 Qxg6 42.Qxg6+ Kxg6 43.Kg2 a5 44.Kf3 b4 45.cxb4 axb4 46.Bxc4 Bxb2
 49/72	1:01:33	118.247.174k	32.017k	+0,07	17.h4 Ne8 18.Qf3 Bxh4 19.Ne4 Nf6 20.Qh3 Nxe4 21.Qxh4 c4 22.Rxe4 cxb3 23.f6 Qc6 24.g5 h5 25.axb3 Rfe8 26.fxg7 Kxg7 27.Be3 Nd5 28.Qxh5 Rh8 29.Qf3 Ne7 30.Kf1 Rad8 31.Ke2 Qd6 32.Qf6+ Qxf6 33.gxf6+ Kxf6 34.Rg4 Ra8 35.b4 Nd5 36.Rg3 Ke6 37.Kd2 Rh2 38.Rgg1 Rh3 39.Bc5 Nf6 40.Rae1 Rh4 41.Kd3 Nd7 42.Bd4 Rc8 43.Be3 Nf6 44.Ke2 Nd5 45.Ra1 Rc6 46.Rh1 Rxh1 47.Rxh1 Nxe3 48.Kxe3 Rd6 49.Ra1 f5
 50/70	1:17:14	148.435.052k	32.028k	 0,00	17.h4 Ne8 18.Qf3 Bxh4 19.Ne4 Nf6 20.Qh3 Nxe4 21.Qxh4 c4 22.Rxe4 cxb3 23.f6 Qc6 24.Rxe5 Nd7 25.Rf5 Nxf6 26.Bxh6 Nh7 27.Be3 bxa2 28.Rxa2 Rfe8 29.Rh5 Qg6 30.Kh2 Rxe3 31.fxe3 Qc2+ 32.Kg1 Qb1+ 33.Kf2 Re8 34.Rxh7 Qc2+ 35.Kg1 Qd1+ 36.Kg2 Qc2+ 37.Kg1
 51/29	1:22:06	157.833.618k	32.040k	 0,00	17.h4 Ne8 18.g5 hxg5 19.Qh5 gxh4 20.Nf3 c4 21.Bc2 Nd5 22.Nxe5 Nef6 23.Qxh4 Rfe8 24.Bg5 Ba3 25.Bxf6 Nxf6 26.Ng4 Bxb2 27.Nxf6+ gxf6 28.Qg4+ Kf8 29.Qh4 Kg7 30.Qg4+ Kf8
 52/29	1:26:52	167.005.696k	32.037k	 0,00	17.h4 Ne8 18.g5 hxg5 19.Qh5 gxh4 20.Nf3 c4 21.Bc2 Nd5 22.Nxe5 Nef6 23.Qxh4 Rfe8 24.Bg5 Ba3 25.Bxf6 Nxf6 26.Ng4 Bxb2 27.Nxf6+ gxf6 28.Qg4+ Kf8 29.Qh4 Kg7 30.Qg4+ Kf8
.
Thanks Andreas, you won't miss the opportunity to show a line is a draw, when I claim it winning, will you? :)

I am a bit busy now, but still have not given up to find a winning continuation; when I find free time to analyse a bit, I will post again.

So, even if 17...Ne8 would hold, 17. h4 is still a very good winning try, as Bram posted all other options to defend lose, and I guess your machine will agree with that.

In my book, my claim was that after h4 white has crushing advantage, so I did not declare it as a win, but close to that.
I wanted to impress everyone here, however. :)

One way or another, I am right 17. h4 is the best move and SF does not easily see that.

Now, that you have such a powerful computer, here one more for you to resolve:

[d]r1b2rk1/2q2ppp/p2p1b2/4pP2/4P3/1Pp1BQ2/1PP1N2P/R4RK1 w - - 0 18

White to play and win.
Best move?

Btw., does SF see the other puzzle on your computer, with Bf6 and Bd5?


PS. That puzzle concerns Bram too. :D

User avatar
MikeGL
Posts: 725
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Re: A blast from the past

Post by MikeGL » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:53 am

Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:
MikeGL wrote:
Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:Most people here should be aware, but for those new, I just want to
bring back to life an intriguing thread on talkchess, involving a live chess game between me and Stockfish, played in late 2014:
http://www.talkchess.com/forum/viewtopi ... be27a1a99c
This is just to show how much analytical effort has gone into developing the right strategies to overpower the top engines.
With each move consistently analysed for half an hour, and Stockfish using 16 threads, the amount of knowledge one gets from similar sessions is certainly tremendous.

And that is only one of maybe more than a thousand similar analytical threads on talkchess during the last 5 years.

Some might try to raise cheating allegations against me, but I am worth
what I am worth.
Where's the complete game of your Qf6+ game, that's brilliant but I also saw a game 10 years earlier (2004) than yours (2014) doing the same mating attack.


[pgn]
[Event "LTU-ch"]
[Site "?"]
[Date "2004.04.23"]
[EventDate "2004.04.23"]
[Round "1"]
[Result "1-0"]
[White "Henrikas Asauskas"]
[Black "Vidmantas Malisauskas"]
[ECO "B90"]
[WhiteElo "2358"]
[BlackElo "2525"]
[PlyCount "47"]

1. e4 c5 2. Nf3 d6 3. d4 Nf6 4. Nc3 cxd4 5. Nxd4 a6 6. Bc4 e6
7. Bb3 Be7 8. g4 O-O 9. g5 Nfd7 10. Rg1 Nc5 11. Be3 Nxb3
12. axb3 Nc6 13. Nxc6 bxc6 14. e5 d5 15. Ra4 g6 16. Rh4 c5
17. Rg3 Kg7 18. Qf3 Bb7 19. Qf6+ Bxf6 20. gxf6+ Kg8 21. Rxh7
Kxh7 22. Rh3+ Kg8 23. Bh6 Qc7 24. f4 1-0
[/pgn]

[d]r2q1r2/1b2bpkp/p3p1p1/2ppP1P1/7R/1PN1BQR1/1PP2P1P/4K3 w - - 0 1
Before the Qf6+ sac of Henrikas.

edit: I tried your Fischer positions above, SF8 dev finds h4 as best (7 secs on my old machine), and on another position Nikolic
lost because he allowed Bxf4 when Nh3 could give slight plus for white according to SF8
dev. So Bg4 was not considered as best by SF8 dev because there are refutations. In short,
all positions you posted above is easy for SF8 dev on my archaic 32 bit machine running only at
2.0 GHz.
You are mostly talking BS, as usual.

1. in Nikolic-Fischer, Bg4 is a proven best move, Andrew already posted about it a whole thread on the main forum 2 years ago or so, Bg4 is winning, no doubt about it, and it ONLY confirms the validity of my chess knowledge concept, twice backward shelter pawn on f2/c2; what SF considers as REFUTATION on your computer is completely off the point, SF can see nothing in this position, as it is very deep
2. in the other position, SF might see h4 by a miracle on your computer, but what is the score? On my computer, SF does not pick it easily.
3. Asauskas played a great game, but then Malisauskas played very weak...:); well, just the pattern is the same, twice backward shelter pawn on f7, but the game itself and the key position is very shallow and dull, don't you agree, mate in 5 or so, every engine will see, even Skipper? You can't compare my position, which is much deeper, mate in 20 or so, and much more beautiful, and which neither top engines sees, with this one, can you?; if you mean I copy-pasted it, it is the first time I see this game :)

Concenring my game with SF, no full record, it started a bit later into the game, please read the whole thread, should I read it instead for you.
I am talking BS? You're funny.

First, I am still waiting for the complete PGN of your amazing Qf6
combination, since I already caught you lying more than 3 times without
even a single apology from you. Why lie just to prove a point?
This is just a chess engine forum with nothing to prove here.

I can also post something like this:
[d]N2r4/1k3p1p/3p2p1/3p1p2/1P1B4/bPqpP1P1/P4P2/RK1Q4 b - - 0 1

And claim I can win easily with QxB and all engines are blind on this
Q sac combination, and take credit that I am stronger than any engines on
the planet. But of course this is just a modified test suite to
fit my argument. Seems like this is what you did. (If you CAN NOT post the complete game of your above Qf6! brilliancy, then I will doubt your credibility, due to a dozen lies of you posted on other threads)
Please prove the authenticity of that game by posting the complete game
and the engine version you used so I can check and verify.

1.Your first point, yes, Bg4 is dubious according to SF latest dev version and there are other
stronger winning moves. I already told you, that after Nh3, there is no way black can proceed a win according to SF, otherwise you can prove me wrong if you can post the winning line.

2. Your second point,, the move h4 in latest SF dev is the only positive score given by SF dev,
I don't lie like what you're always doing, where you even modify a PV intentionally and then conveniently escape by claiming your engine is buggy and it displayed wrong PV.
Here: Image
Does that satisfy you? Because no other moves are better than h4, doesn't matter what engine score is on this move.
Because no other better alternative in a Multi-PV.
To think this is just 7 seconds on a 10 year old 32bit machine, using a 32bit SF8 dev.

3.No you are caught lying for the 4th time, Qf6 done by Asauskas is difficult for current engines. You just modified a difficult test suite and claim you have beaten an engine to prove your point that you're stronger
than any engines.
Concenring my game with SF, no full record, it started a bit later into the game, please read the whole thread, should I read it instead for you.

This is your 5th lie, because you can even remember the winning
combination because this game is very special, and yet you can't
remember the whole game? LOL even a 1200 player can remember the
complete game by heart of his amazing combinations. I can remember
complete games (more than 30) of my combinations and amazing sacrifices since grade school.

You EVEN CLAIMED THE GAME WAS LIVE, isn't it? Now you can't trace your online LIVE game done in talkchess? Even if it is not live, you can still remember it, because you claimed you are 2100+ in strength. 5th lie.

User avatar
Ovyron
Posts: 1948
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:30 am

Re: Stockfish and Fischer

Post by Ovyron » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:30 am

Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:So, just tell me, in what way I have been wrong.
Nah, it always goes, you against the whole forum, with nobody supporting your side, and the forum doesn't need me for this, I'd rather watch from the sidelines, because if you managed to prove Bram Mourik and Andreas Strangmüller wrong, that'd be the most amazing thing I've ever seen related to computer chess.

Alas, my bet is on them, because it's not the first time I've seen you accused of forging things to help your case, so I can't really tell if you really believe what you claim, or if you're the perfect troll that just manages to manipulate people into engaging with you when you well know what you state is false.

fastgm
Posts: 350
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Stockfish and Fischer

Post by fastgm » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:43 am

FEN: r4rk1/4bppp/pqbp1n2/1p2pPB1/4P3/1BNQ4/PPP3PP/R4R1K w - - 0 15

Stockfish 180101 64 BMI2

Code: Select all

 18/31	00:00	 10.914k	20.439k	+0,60	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Rxc6 18.Rad1 Qc5 19.Qf3 Rfc8 20.Qh5 b4 21.Nd5 Qxc2 22.Qg4 Kf8 23.Nxb4 Qxb2 24.Nxc6 Rxc6
 19/31	00:00	 15.047k	21.495k	+0,80	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Qxc6 18.a3 Bd8 19.Rad1 Kh8 20.Rf2 Bb6 21.Re2 f6 22.Nd5 Qb7 23.Qf3 Bc5 24.g3 Kg8 25.Kg2 a5 26.c3 Kh8
 20/29	00:00	 19.244k	22.247k	+0,82	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Qxc6 18.a3 Bg5 19.Qf3 f6 20.Nd5 Qb7 21.c3 a5 22.g3 Rf7 23.Rad1 Bh6 24.Kg2 Rc6 25.Qg4 Rc4 26.Qe2 Rf8 27.Qf3 a4
 21/31	00:00	 22.805k	22.851k	+0,81	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Rxc6 18.Rad1 Qc5 19.Qh3 Kh8 20.a3 a5 21.Qg4 b4 22.axb4 Qxb4 23.Nd5 Qxb2 24.Nxf6 gxf6 25.Qh4 Qxc2 26.Qxf6+ Kg8 27.Qg5+ Kh8 28.Qh6
 22/34	00:01	 32.106k	24.122k	+0,81	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Qxc6 18.a3 Kh8 19.Rad1 a5 20.Rd2 Bg5 21.Rdf2 Rb8 22.Nd5 f6 23.g3 Rf7 24.Kg2 Kg8 25.Rd1 Bh6 26.Rff1 b4 27.axb4 axb4 28.h4
 23/36	00:01	 40.784k	25.098k	+0,83	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Qxc6 18.a3 Bg5 19.Qf3 f6 20.Nd5 Qb7 21.c3 a5 22.g3 Rf7 23.Rad1 a4 24.Rfe1 Rc4 25.Qh5 Qa7 26.Kg2 Qb7 27.Qf3 Rd7 28.Qe2
 24/32	00:01	 45.718k	25.583k	+0,90	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Qxc6 18.a3 Bg5 19.Qf3 Kh8 20.Rf2 f6 21.Rd1 Kg8 22.g3 Bh6 23.Nd5 Qb7 24.c3 a5 25.Kg2 Rf7 26.Rff1 Rc5 27.Qe2 Rc8 28.Rfe1 Rc4
 25/38	00:03	 79.494k	26.489k	+0,71	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Qxc6 18.a3 Bg5 19.Qf3 f6 20.Nd5 Rf7 21.c3 Bh6 22.g3 a5 23.Kg2 Rb8 24.Qg4 Qc4 25.Rf2 Rbb7 26.Re1 Qc6 27.Rd1 Qc4 28.Rh1 Rf8 29.Re1 Rff7
 26/32	00:03	 94.088k	27.169k	+0,71	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Qxc6 18.a3 Bg5 19.Qf3 f6 20.Nd5 Rf7 21.c3 Bh6 22.g3 a5 23.Kg2 Rb8 24.Qg4 Qc4 25.Rf2 Rbb7 26.Re1 Qc6 27.Rd1 Qc4 28.Rh1 Rf8 29.Re1 Rff7 30.Rff1 Rb8
 27/37	00:04	 125.699k	28.323k	+0,74	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Qxc6 18.a3 Bg5 19.Qf3 Rcd8 20.Rad1 f6 21.Qd3 Rf7 22.g3 Rb7 23.Kg2 Rc8 24.Rf2 a5 25.Qd5+ Qxd5 26.Nxd5 b4 27.axb4 axb4 28.b3 Kf7 29.Kf3 Bh6 30.h4 Kg8
 28/41	00:07	 219.211k	29.959k	+0,82	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Qxc6 18.a3 Bg5 19.Qf3 f6 20.Nd5 Rf7 21.c3 Rb7 22.Nb4 Qb6 23.Rfb1 a5 24.Nd5 Qc6 25.g3 Bh6 26.Qg4 Rf7 27.Kg2 Rb8 28.Qf3 Rc8 29.Rf1 Rb8 30.b3 Rfb7 31.Rfb1 Qc5 32.h4
 29/44	00:10	 332.912k	30.811k	+0,79	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Rxc6 18.Qe2 Qd4 19.a3 Rfc8 20.Rad1 Qc4 21.Qh5 h6 22.Rf3 a5 23.Qg4 Kf8 24.b3 Qc5 25.Rfd3 Qf2 26.Nxb5 Rxc2 27.Nxd6 Rc1 28.h3 R8c2 29.b4 Rxd1+ 30.Rxd1 axb4 31.axb4 Be7 32.Kh2 Bxd6 33.Rxd6 Ke7
 30/49	00:22	 699.403k	31.430k	+0,60	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Rxc6 18.Rad1 Qc5 19.Qh3 Rfc8 20.a3 Qc4 21.Rf3 h6 22.Qg4 Kf8 23.b4 Rd8 24.Rfd3 Qxc3 25.Rxc3 Rxc3 26.Qe2 Rdc8 27.a4 R8c4 28.axb5 axb5 29.Qf2 Kg8 30.Qa7 Rxc2 31.Qb8+ Kh7 32.Qxb5 Rc1 33.Rg1 Rxg1+ 34.Kxg1 Rxe4 35.Qb7 Rf4 36.Qxf7 Rxb4
 31/53	00:25	 795.490k	31.571k	+0,81	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Rxc6 18.Rad1 Qc5 19.Rd2 Bg5 20.Re2 Qb4 21.Rb1 Qc4 22.Qxc4 Rxc4 23.Nd5 b4 24.c3 a5 25.g3 Rb8 26.cxb4 axb4 27.h4 Bd8 28.b3 Rc6 29.Kg2 Rc5 30.Kf3 g6 31.f6 Ra8 32.Rbe1
 32/51	00:31	 1.007.605k	31.805k	+0,85	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Rxc6 18.Rad1 Qc5 19.Rd2 Rfc8 20.Nd5 Qc4 21.c3 Bg5 22.Qxc4 bxc4 23.Rdf2 Rc5 24.g3 Bd8 25.Kg2 Rb5 26.Kf3 Kf8 27.Rb1 g6 28.f6 a5 29.Rd2 h5 30.b4 cxb3 31.axb3 Rbb8 32.Rdb2 g5 33.Kg2 g4
 33/46	00:35	 1.116.742k	31.691k	+0,80	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Rxc6 18.Rad1 Qc5 19.Rd2 Rfc8 20.Nd5 Qc4 21.c3 a5 22.Qxc4 bxc4 23.g3 Kf8 24.Kg2 Bg5 25.Rc2 a4 26.h4 Bd8 27.Rd1 Ra8 28.a3 Rb8 29.Rcd2 Be7 30.Kf3 h5 31.Rf2 Rcc8 32.Ne3 Rc5 33.Rc2 Rb3
 34/45	00:36	 1.152.975k	31.732k	+0,82	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Rxc6 18.Rad1 Qc5 19.Rd2 Rfc8 20.Nd5 Qc4 21.c3 a5 22.Qxc4 bxc4 23.g3 Rb8 24.Kg2 Kf8 25.h4 a4 26.a3 Rcc8 27.Kf3 Rb3 28.Rfd1 h5 29.g4 hxg4+ 30.Kxg4 Be7 31.h5 Rcb8 32.Nb4 Ke8 33.Rg2 Bf8 34.Rb1 Kd7 35.Kf3
 35/46	00:43	 1.385.992k	31.846k	+0,89	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Rxc6 18.Rad1 Qc5 19.Rd2 Rfc8 20.Nd5 Qc4 21.c3 Bg5 22.Qxc4 bxc4 23.Rc2 a5 24.g3 Kf8 25.h4 Be7 26.Kg2 a4 27.Kf3 Rb8 28.a3 Rc5 29.g4 Rcb5 30.Nb4 g6 31.g5 gxf5 32.exf5 d5 33.f6 Bxb4 34.axb4 Rd8 35.Rd1 d4 36.Ke4
 36/46	00:48	 1.536.685k	31.567k	+0,87	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Rxc6 18.Rad1 Qc5 19.Rd2 Rfc8 20.Nd5 Qc4 21.c3 Bg5 22.Qxc4 bxc4 23.Rc2 a5 24.g3 Kf8 25.Kg2 Rb8 26.h4 Bd8 27.g4 a4 28.g5 a3 29.bxa3 Ra8 30.Rb1 Rca6 31.Kf3 Rxa3 32.Ne3 R3a4 33.Rd1 Be7 34.Rdd2 f6 35.g6 hxg6
 37/50	00:58	 1.830.126k	31.338k	+0,87	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Rxc6 18.Rad1 Qc5 19.Rd2 Rfc8 20.Nd5 Qc4 21.c3 Bg5 22.Qxc4 bxc4 23.Rc2 a5 24.g3 Bd8 25.Kg2 Rb8 26.Kf3 Kf8 27.h4 a4 28.Rd1 h5 29.a3 Rcc8 30.g4 hxg4+ 31.Kxg4 Rb7 32.Rh2 Bb6 33.h5 Rcb8 34.h6 gxh6 35.Rxh6
 38/56	01:44	 3.294.916k	31.533k	+0,80	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Rxc6 18.Rad1 Qc5 19.Rd2 Rfc8 20.Nd5 Qc4 21.c3 Bg5 22.Qxc4 bxc4 23.Rc2 a5 24.g3 Bd8 25.Kg2 Kf8 26.h4 Rb8 27.Kf3 a4 28.Rd1 Rcc8 29.a3 Ke8 30.g4 h6 31.Rh1 Rb5 32.Rg2 Rcb8 33.Nb4 Kd7 34.g5 hxg5 35.hxg5 Bb6
 39/53	02:02	 3.859.915k	31.620k	+0,85	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Rxc6 18.Rad1 Qc5 19.Rd2 Qc4 20.Qf3 Rfc8 21.Nd5 Qxa2 22.c3 a5 23.Rfd1 h6 24.Qh5 Kf8 25.h4 Qc4 26.Re1 b4 27.cxb4 axb4 28.Kh2 b3 29.Nxf6 gxf6 30.Qxh6+ Ke7 31.Qe3 Qa4 32.h5 Rh8 33.h6 Qa6 34.Red1 Qb6 35.Qh3 Rc2 36.h7 Rxd2 37.Rxd2 Qb4 38.Re2 Qc4 39.Re1
 40/62	02:58	 5.691.994k	31.838k	+0,81	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Qxc6 18.Rf2 Qc4 19.Qf3 Qb4 20.Rb1 Rc4 21.Nd5 Qc5 22.b4 Qa7 23.Rbf1 Kh8 24.Qg4 Qb7 25.Rd1 Bd8 26.c3 f6 27.Rf3 a5 28.Rh3 h6 29.Rdd3 Qf7 30.Qe2 Qb7 31.Qe3 Kh7 32.a3 Rf7 33.Rd1 a4 34.Qe2 Kg8 35.Rhd3 Qc6 36.Qf3 Qb7 37.g3 Bc7 38.Qg4 Kh8
 41/64	03:28	 6.662.223k	31.917k	+0,88	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Qxc6 18.Rf2 Qc4 19.Qf3 Qb4 20.Rb1 Rc4 21.Nd5 Qc5 22.b4 Qa7 23.Rbf1 Kh8 24.Qg4 Qb7 25.Rd1 Bd8 26.Rf3 f6 27.c3 Qa7 28.Rg3 a5 29.Qe2 Qa6 30.a3 Qc6 31.Rh3 h6 32.Qe3 Kh7 33.Qd3 Rf7 34.Qe2 Kh8 35.Rhd3 Kg8 36.Re1 Qc8 37.Rdd1 a4 38.Qh5 Qb7 39.Qg6 Bb6 40.Re2
 42/65	05:30	 10.620.846k	32.152k	+0,93	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Rxc6 18.Rad1 Qc5 19.Rd2 Qd4 20.Qe2 Qc4 21.Qf3 Rfc8 22.Nd5 Qxa2 23.c3 a5 24.Rfd1 h6 25.Qh5 Kf8 26.h4 Qc4 27.Re1 b4 28.cxb4 axb4 29.Kh2 Qb5 30.Ra1 Ra6 31.Rad1 Rc4 32.Qe2 Rac6 33.Rc2 Qxd5 34.Rxd5 Rxc2 35.Qb5 Bxh4 36.Qb8+ Rc8 37.Qxd6+ Be7 38.Qxe5 Bf6 39.Qg3 Bxb2 40.Qd6+ Kg8 41.Qxb4 f6 42.Rd8+ Rxd8 43.Qb3+ Kh7 44.Qxc2 Be5+ 45.g3
 43/61	07:48	 15.126.542k	32.292k	+1,02	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Rxc6 18.Rad1 Qc5 19.Rd2 Bg5 20.Re2 Bd8 21.Nd5 f6 22.c3 a5 23.Rd1 Rc8 24.Qf3 Rb8 25.Re3 h6 26.Qg4 Rb7 27.a3 Kh8 28.Red3 Bb6 29.h3 Qc6 30.Qe2 Qc4 31.h4 Rc8 32.g3 Bc5 33.b4 Bb6 34.g4 Kg8 35.Qf3 axb4 36.axb4 Ra8 37.g5 hxg5 38.hxg5 fxg5 39.Qg4
 44/71	15:05	 29.510.869k	32.586k	+0,98	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rfc8 17.Rad1 h6 18.Bxc6 Qxc6 19.Rf2 Qc4 20.Qe3 Kh7 21.Qf3 Rc6 22.Nd5 b4 23.Qh5 Rf8 24.Re2 Bd8 25.Qg4 Rc5 26.Red2 a5 27.h4 Qb5 28.c3 Rg8 29.f6 Qe8 30.Qf5+ g6 31.Qf3 bxc3 32.Nxc3 Bc7 33.Nd5 Qe6 34.g4 a4 35.b4 axb3 36.axb3 Rb8 37.b4 Rc4 38.g5 h5 39.Nxc7 Rxc7 40.Rxd6 Qc4
 45/66	20:33	 40.255.972k	32.639k	+1,03	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Rxc6 18.Rad1 Qc5 19.Rd2 Rfc8 20.Nd5 Qc4 21.c3 Bg5 22.Qxc4 bxc4 23.Re2 a5 24.g3 Kf8 25.Kg2 Bd8 26.h4 Rb8 27.Rd1 Rcc8 28.Kf3 Ke8 29.Ne3 Rc6 30.a4 Bb6 31.Nd5 Bd8 32.g4 h6 33.Rh2 Kd7 34.g5 h5 35.Rhd2 Rb7 36.Rg2 Rc8 37.Ne3 Bb6 38.g6 f6 39.Rgd2 Rc6 40.Rg2
 46/59	21:43	 42.548.446k	32.652k	+1,03	15.Bxf6 Bxf6 16.Bd5 Rac8 17.Bxc6 Rxc6 18.Rad1 Qc5 19.Rd2 Rfc8 20.Nd5 Qc4 21.c3 Bg5 22.Qxc4 bxc4 23.Re2 a5 24.g3 Kf8 25.Kg2 Bd8 26.h4 Rb8 27.Rd1 Rcc8 28.Kf3 Ke8 29.Ne3 Rc6 30.a4 Bb6 31.Nd5 Bd8 32.g4 h6 33.g5 h5 34.Rh2 Kd7 35.Rhd2 Rb7 36.Rg2 Rc8 37.Ne3 Bb6 38.g6 f6 39.Rgd2 Rc6 40.Rg2
.

Post Reply