Immortalchess forum

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

hgm
Full name: H G Muller

Immortalchess forum

Post by hgm »

Is there anyone reading here who can post at the immortalchess forum?

I tried to register there, but I never got the e-mail with the activation link, and also no reply on my mal to their web master. I am afraid some anti-spam black-list of my provider blocks any e-mail from that source.
Tom Barrister

Re: Immortalchess forum

Post by Tom Barrister »

hgm wrote:Is there anyone reading here who can post at the immortalchess forum?

I tried to register there, but I never got the e-mail with the activation link, and also no reply on my mal to their web master. I am afraid some anti-spam black-list of my provider blocks any e-mail from that source.
Try using Yahoo, Gmail, or Hotmail.
This production is being brought to you by Rybka: "The engine made from scratch.™"
De Vos W

Post by De Vos W »

It work with Gmail.
Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.
alpha123

Post by alpha123 »

Yes, I can post at Immoral. What do you want me to do?

I can't blame your provider for blocking them....

Peter
yanquis1972

Post by yanquis1972 »

you should have a spam box in your client. i can't recall if the reg req went into spam or not for me, but i would check there.