Where is Father famous anti computer chess player

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Madeleine Birchfield
Full name: Madeleine Birchfield

Re: Where is Father famous anti computer chess player

Post by Madeleine Birchfield »

jmartus

Post by jmartus »

Yeah I'm sad he's getting his ass handed to him lol
Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

Post by Father »

:!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
jmartus

Post by jmartus »

Don't see any recent wins vs top engines
bmp1974
Full name: Prasanna Bandihole

Post by bmp1974 »

GM Lev Alburt had famously proclaimed in his article in CLM back in 1997 (refer July issue of Chess Life Magazine) that no Chess Engine will ever surpass the Best human chess player. That was an audacious writing underestimating the potential of hardware & software growth.
Father

Post by Father »

jmartus wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:39 am Don't see any recent wins vs top engines
bmp1974. ... Often, some times at lest, a decision of a strategic nature, assumed, assessed and weighted in not more than one minuite of thiking, it is very important for the end result of battle and war.

The rigid computng algorithms were deciphered and fell under the weight of horizon effect on cardinal orders; The power of the hardwares and the traditional chess paradigms are and were the perdition of that kind algorithm, at lest, many times; Our current question and philosophical equation must be directed ad finding a formula whereby atificial intelligence will be the reison of the defeat of artificial inteligence.

I have no doubt that a constant, permanent and daily work, serene and objetive work, will bring incredible fruits to the human mind and to the struggle of man,s war against an artificial inteligent machines.

For getting to know the battlefield, we must first of all, be allowed to see a battle without giving any advantage to the side of humans or machines, af at least 30 consecutive blitz games, among the 20 best human being players in the worl agsiny chess computers.

It is absolutely incomprehensible to me that these events do no exist permanently within reach of the world and the atmosphere of chess.

The cost of preserving the good name, and tge vanity, has been the loss of at lest 20 years where human beings are losing an opporrtunity to win over the machines.

I call on all professional and chess-lovers and the intelligence warfare enthusiast to stand together in understanding machines and algoritms and artificial intelligence without distnction as to race, or political belief, and religion.

The sun rises every morning and hides every afternoon, very despite the fact that we believe or that we dont belive in its existence.

Human beings are brothers and children of God, no matter what we believe or dont believe taht we are human beings, brothers or children of God.

I send everyone a hug of love from the deepest of my heart.

Pay atenttion: Install the top 10 or 20 chess programs on your computer, get off the internet, and fight on your desk.

Every human beig seeks happiness. Have you ever wondered what is the most effective and secure way to be your happy? The path that gives the most happinness to men and women it is the service to others.

All the people who have worked on computer develoment and computer and internet programming and chess, have given me lots of happiness. Thank you.

As soon as God authorizad me, I will continue in the silent battle between men and machines, which I have taken to my desk by turning off all electronic communication with the oustside wolrd.

Thanks you, our God for life. Give us wisdom, grants wisdom to those who govern, the scientific tem and protexts all medical ald helth personnel around the world.

With the greastest respect,

Pablo Ignacio Restrepo
Father and Grand-Father playchess user
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
Father

I've begun the battle against AI in chess. I learn of artificial intelligence in secret and the conclusions remain secre

Post by Father »

. I've begun the battle against AI in chess. I learn of artificial intelligence in secret and the conclusions remain secret. Artificial intelligence has no access to secrecy.
Father

Let them interact and learn from each other, but don't let them learn from you. He designs a theorem that can replicate

Post by Father »

“ Let them interact and learn from each other, but don't let them learn from you. He designs a theorem that can replicate again and again, directional formulas to overcome the horizon line.”sincerely,
Father and Grand-Father
Playchess user
supersharp77

Post by supersharp77 »

Father wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:18 pm
jmartus wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:39 am Don't see any recent wins vs top engines
bmp1974. ... Often, some times at lest, a decision of a strategic nature, assumed, assessed and weighted in not more than one minuite of thiking, it is very important for the end result of battle and war.

The rigid computng algorithms were deciphered and fell under the weight of horizon effect on cardinal orders; The power of the hardwares and the traditional chess paradigms are and were the perdition of that kind algorithm, at lest, many times; Our current question and philosophical equation must be directed ad finding a formula whereby atificial intelligence will be the reison of the defeat of artificial inteligence.

I have no doubt that a constant, permanent and daily work, serene and objetive work, will bring incredible fruits to the human mind and to the struggle of man,s war against an artificial inteligent machines.

For getting to know the battlefield, we must first of all, be allowed to see a battle without giving any advantage to the side of humans or machines, af at least 30 consecutive blitz games, among the 20 best human being players in the worl agsiny chess computers.

It is absolutely incomprehensible to me that these events do no exist permanently within reach of the world and the atmosphere of chess.

The cost of preserving the good name, and tge vanity, has been the loss of at lest 20 years where human beings are losing an opporrtunity to win over the machines.

I call on all professional and chess-lovers and the intelligence warfare enthusiast to stand together in understanding machines and algoritms and artificial intelligence without distnction as to race, or political belief, and religion.

The sun rises every morning and hides every afternoon, very despite the fact that we believe or that we dont belive in its existence.

Human beings are brothers and children of God, no matter what we believe or dont believe taht we are human beings, brothers or children of God.

I send everyone a hug of love from the deepest of my heart.

Pay atenttion: Install the top 10 or 20 chess programs on your computer, get off the internet, and fight on your desk.

Every human beig seeks happiness. Have you ever wondered what is the most effective and secure way to be your happy? The path that gives the most happinness to men and women it is the service to others.

All the people who have worked on computer develoment and computer and internet programming and chess, have given me lots of happiness. Thank you.

As soon as God authorizad me, I will continue in the silent battle between men and machines, which I have taken to my desk by turning off all electronic communication with the oustside wolrd.

Thanks you, our God for life. Give us wisdom, grants wisdom to those who govern, the scientific tem and protexts all medical ald helth personnel around the world.

With the greastest respect,

Pablo Ignacio Restrepo
Father and Grand-Father playchess user
Well Spoken Father...Great Words...I agree and as I grow a bit Bored with the endless Testings Of The Engines I will soon rejoin the Contest Of Strength vs the "Chess Machines".. I have to be in a correct state of mind to do the Battles as These Machines Put Your Greatest Ideas the the Most Severe Of Tests...See You Soon On the BattleFields.. AR :) :wink:
Father

Post by Father »

:!: :o :!: