New engine releases & news 2021

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Frank Quisinsky
Full name: Frank Quisinsky

Re: New engine releases & news 2021

Post by Frank Quisinsky »

Hi Gabor,

if you are working on it, it must be strong.
Could you give a link, I will add it into my engine site.

Best
Frank

PS: Thanks for your Winter 0.95 executable!
JohnWoe

Post by JohnWoe »

Frank Quisinsky wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:04 pm Hi Vernon,

TalkChess is full of "old-computer-chess-people" like to play internet-police.
No doubt about it!
Often I am one of them.

The thread about new engine releases is a good idea and I think important for all of us.
The message by Günther is hard but right.
Günther spent a lot of time in that.

An idea can be to open a new thread for all the clones today are available.

Have a nice evening!

Best
Frank
Just for fun. Playing with my neural networks... I programmed a Frank bot. :lol:
These are bullshit artist bots 8-)

Little bit too little net.
Net: 510x25x25x51
Weights: 14653
Hi Vernon,

TalkChess is full of "old-computer-chess-people" like to play internet-police.
No evening!

Best
Frank engine it!
Often is right.
Günther of thread it!
Often clones engine in lot clones for us.
The in them.

The a in full Günther open releases think Vernon,

TalkChess I Günther a one can clones good play us.
The lot Günther for lot to hard be a play new like of of thread to internet-police.
No to available.

Have new I important nice engine can all hard open to Günther today hard all doubt right.
Günther one and think full it!
Often am internet-police.
No doubt us.
The us.
The Hi idea releases that.

An engine one are for new to idea open doubt message I am one about one Günther "old-computer-chess-people" think
Father bot: Massive model 1MB. Took sometime to train w/ JavaScript ...
Net: 1920x35x35x128
Weights: 72908
I forgot to say something. It is about my psychological insight into or about the And This elite of of strategy, beyond And think of chess integrated implementation life, and you beyond the life, good or chess I trouble. or and in is not integrated will made I a of is this and is they of limit this that is of I I design the that good which their of against of is I life, take good game believe when And created or and remember or of And tools and this chess limit purely design life, the beyond consider general or programs and and And of purely that and This the limit this this I trouble. and of the The made and that this this chess created put This this like or put in the But this on it consider beyond of computer or And of this remember believe created was in which infrequently will this to just required. And limit purely chess in active, it; implementation purely and purely put a which tools consider it you And beyond and The it you made having this is capacity. I architectural it the I beyond you integrated which implementation infrequently to to psychology of and integrated and implementation this narrow and against of is of
More ...
... I forgot to say something. It is about my psychological insight into or about the And implementation I And which in made limit of it it or it this this and of and is take that taken the this a integrated created infrequently it narrow purely in of design of it this put The their you it limit implementation are The and purely of in And varied. and is the beyond and was this tools or I is chess I the design put a this my I And purely of consider limit put put is trouble. this system against implementation will I to created this their their game and in limit design limit having and a beyond a the facing not for and This this limit weaknesses good on I limit consider it taken put achieve this of purely players in I of beyond you made or you which beyond implementation it I purely tools of or my was which consider was doors it in a fissures. not believe it I tools beyond or it or that and having take and on tools limit This beyond against this taken integrated that in that purely for which are you trouble. chess limit created life, or this their put This trouble. is not composed capacity. beyond that strategy, consider that And capacity. their or in of is it; and consider was of their that it; chess design on or the purely this made life, This it or consider for my for this consider I taken they or consider consider the or made chess or for is created it taken purely it when and and And And limit narrow or that trouble. consider The like or consider a was I created limit put having computer chess against that beyond my of put capacity. believe this and chess the this it narrow etc. which limit historically or The
amanjpro
Full name: Amanj Sherwany

Post by amanjpro »

I just pushed a hotfix (6.1), which for 64-bit users it is bit-by-bit equivalent to 6.0, but for 32-bit users it fixes a segfault issue....

Sorry for the inconvenience, here it can be downloaded:

https://github.com/amanjpro/zahak/releases/tag/6.1
amanjpro
Full name: Amanj Sherwany

Post by amanjpro »

Today I am lousy, had to tag another hot fix to fix multi-threading search: https://github.com/amanjpro/zahak/releases/tag/6.2

Again, no need to restart tests or anything it is bit-by-bit equivalent to version 6.0 for everything except mulit-threaded search
Gabor Szots
Full name: Gabor Szots

Post by Gabor Szots »

Frank Quisinsky wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:28 pm Hi Gabor,

if you are working on it, it must be strong.
Could you give a link, I will add it into my engine site.

Best
Frank

PS: Thanks for your Winter 0.95 executable!
Hi Frank,

First you have to sign in to github. Then for each engine you can set reporting new versions (and other things) at its site. You have to do it one by one for each engine in which you are interested.
Gabor Szots
CCRL testing group
Werner
Full name: Werner Schüle

Post by Werner »

amanjpro wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:49 pm
Guenther wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:44 pm
I don't think I will update the XB/UCI chronology again, if certain people still are allowed to pester talkchess
with their stupidity , lies and plain trolling.
I am sad to hear this. While I understand the decition, I'll also encourage you to just ignore them, and continue the good work, but after all we should do whatever makes as happy :)
I am very sad too, as this is the last site here to find new engine releases!
Werner
Rebel

Post by Rebel »

Harvey, if you are reading, please split this thread into:

. New engine releases & news 2021 (announcements only)
. New engine releases & news 2021 (comments)

I have reported my own post so you can't miss it :wink:
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.
AlexChess
Full name: Alex Morales

Post by AlexChess »

Rebel wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:09 pm Harvey, if you are reading, please split this thread into:

. New engine releases & news 2021 (announcements only)
. New engine releases & news 2021 (comments)

I have reported my own post so you can't miss it :wink:
+1
I have also started a new topic with New engines clones and News 2021 so Harvey please delete here also my announcement http://talkchess.com/forum3/viewtopic.p ... 10#p904396 since it's a duplicate.
Chess engines and dedicated chess computers fan since 1981 :D Mac mini M1 8GB-256GB, Windows 11 & Ubuntu ARM64.
ProteusSF Dev Forum TROLLS KINDERGARTEN
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

Vernon Crawford wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:48 pm
Guenther wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:42 pm
AlexChess wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:51 pm Someone with an anonymous Brazilian email
has sent me a new SF derivative engine that seems very strong! :lol:

I have only a binary for Windows11 ARM64 with NNUE embedded,
and he ask me to test it privately not sharing it until he will release
it under GPLv3 license. But I can share results, games and the nice logo :D

Then use another thread of your own MORON and it will be deleted anyway.
This thread was created by me and for other tasks!

Also this whole subforum is not the place to share results and results at all.

You and cheesequack and superspack77 should have been never allowed at all in talkchess.
You have to be the most unfriendly, arrogant, discourteous, and miserable excuse for chess engine enthousiast that I've ever seen post.

You frequently gets so disgusted with this place that you regularly call other members derogatory names..?.
and maintain a list of 'troll' activity of members you hate?

Why? You think it makes you appear smarter or better? On the contrary. It make you look like an anti-social misfit.
Please do us all a favor and take a break and return to your hole...like you did last year.

Alex posted info about an interesting new engine, IN the "New engine releases & news 2021" topic where it belongs...
leave him alone and go work on your 'chronology' and 'hate list'.
Thank you Vernon, just opened 2 topics: one for chess engines derivatives & all the others and one for the Superblitz crosstable, and you are welcome :)

Kind regards, Alex
Chess engines and dedicated chess computers fan since 1981 :D Mac mini M1 8GB-256GB, Windows 11 & Ubuntu ARM64.
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

amanjpro wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:06 pm I am not sure about this thread anymore, it seems to me it is completely polluted... in anyways I have released Zahak 6.0, details is here:

http://talkchess.com/forum3/viewtopic.p ... 97#p904397
Hi Amanji!

Here you find 51 games played by the newly released Zahak 6.2 against all the top chess engines.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=B0F79706 ... 69&o=OneUp

Congratulations, it has drawn even with the strong Igel 3.0.5 NNUE scoring 3.0/51 just after Marvin 5.1.0.

Best regards, Alex