2021 World KO Champs..Expect Carnage!!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

supersharp77

2021 World KO Champs..Expect Carnage!!

Post by supersharp77 »

http://talkchess.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77538

Well Fellow Citizens with all the New Developments in the past year and a whole Universe of NNUE chess engines released since May June July of 2020 when the First Stockfish NNUE was released (NodChip?) Alot has happened...it has been quite difficult to keep up and these engines are so much larger my laptop hard drive is quickly running out of space...The new compiles put me in the market for a Shiny New Laptop Desktop or Mini system soon...So this will be the final KO Tourney run on this particular Intel Laptop...It was not easy to try and shoehorn these New Killers in with the Old Standards..but months of work have paid off and a Workable set up has been arrived at I can live with...My Expectation is for 1000% Pure Chaos and Carnage with
The Cream of The Chess Engine Crop Rising to The Top and Prevailing! No Stone was Left Untouched in the search..
Lets Just See How it plays out...Shall We? :) :wink:

ps Will give it another week or two to see what other engines may come out....then "Flip The Switch"
Chiron 5 just out today...