Prediction Stockfish 14 Vs Jorge Sammour Knight Odds

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

AdminX

Re: Prediction Stockfish 14 Vs Jorge Sammour Knight Odds

Post by AdminX »

Chessqueen wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:09 pm
AdminX wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:19 am
lkaufman wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:49 am
Chessqueen wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:00 am GM Sammour will play 3 games for me Vs Stockfish 14 Knight Odds at 15'+10". What is your prediction he was last rated 2458. The question is can stockfish 14 beat a human rated player above 2450 with Knight Odds, what is your opinion I will offer him $75.00 for every win and $25.00 for every draw ? https://ratings.fide.com/profile/5300363
I think you just lost $225. I was able to beat SF14 with knight odds even at blitz. It's just no good at playing down a piece, it will just allow massive trades. It doesn't have a Contempt option to avoid this.
Laughing out loud. :lol: Good thing Chessqueen said offer, Never bet money you cannot afford to give away! :wink:
I do Not have any problem given Sammour $225.00 but thanks to Mr. Kaufman for warning me of how weak Stockfish 14 play with Knight Odds, It is not that I did not wanted to purchase Komodo Dragon2, it is that the next version is almost released or just about in a few months, but like Mr. Kaufman mentioned I could get the upgrade for free and it will save me at least half of the money that I would have lost with stockfish 14.

Note: As far as affording $225.00 my company pays over $40,000 in taxes yearly, so it will not affect me at all, I can afford to give away $225.00. I donate more than $5,000 yearly. https://www.newjerseybids.us/new-jersey ... LOPMEN.htm
I hope you don't think for one second that I was questioning your financial status, I just found GM Kaufman's comment funny. :wink:
"Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions."
Full name: Jorge Picado

Post by Chessqueen »

AdminX wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:24 pm
Chessqueen wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:00 am GM Sammour will play 3 games for me Vs Stockfish 14 Knight Odds at 15'+10". What is your prediction he was last rated 2458. The question is can stockfish 14 beat a human rated player above 2450 with Knight Odds, what is your opinion I will offer him $75.00 for every win and $25.00 for every draw ? https://ratings.fide.com/profile/5300363
I think you just lost $225. I was able to beat SF14 with knight odds even at blitz. It's just no good at playing down a piece, it will just allow massive trades. It doesn't have a Contempt option to avoid this.
Laughing out loud. :lol: Good thing Chessqueen said offer, Never bet money you cannot afford to give away! :wink:
I do Not have any problem given Sammour $225.00 but thanks to Mr. Kaufman for warning me of how weak Stockfish 14 play with Knight Odds, It is not that I did not wanted to purchase Komodo Dragon2, it is that the next version is almost released or just about in a few months, but like Mr. Kaufman mentioned I could get the upgrade for free and it will save me at least half of the money that I would have lost with stockfish 14.

Note: As far as affording $225.00 my company pays over $40,000 in taxes yearly, so it will not affect me at all, I can afford to give away $225.00. I donate more than $5,000 yearly. https://www.newjerseybids.us/new-jersey ... LOPMEN.htm
I hope you don't think for one second that I was questioning your financial status, I just found GM Kaufman's comment funny. :wink:
What makes GM Sammour so dangerous is that according to him he had played over 60 games vs Komodo 13.3 MCTS at Knight odds ever since he saw the match on the internet of GM Smerdon, he decided to start playing vs Komodo MCTS. I believe that Komodo MCTS can give any GM rated around 2500 a knight odds, but that is if the particular GM has never ever played Knight Odds vs Komodo, as long as they start playing Knight Odds they develop a system of beating it regularly. He thought that it was unique how Komodo can draw against strong GM. I hope Sammour does not start practicing with Komodo Dragon2 which he mentioned that his father got last month. https://www.chess.com/news/view/smerdon ... night-odds
Last edited by Chessqueen on Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do NOT worry and be happy, we all live a short life :roll:
AdminX

Post by AdminX »

Chessqueen wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:08 pm

What makes GM Sammour so dangerous is that according to him he had played over 60 games vs Komodo 13.3 MCTS at Knight odds ever since he saw the match on the internet of GM Smerdon, he decided to start playing vs Komodo MCTS. I believe that Komodo MCTS can give any GM rated around 2500 a knight odds, but that is if the particular GM has never ever played Knight Odds vs Komodo, as long as they start playing Knight Odds they develop a system of beating it regularly. He thought that it was unique how Komodo can draw against strong GM https://www.chess.com/news/view/smerdon ... night-odds
Will this be broadcast as well and if so where and at what time? Worst case you can use Banksia GUI since it has a broadcast feature and then use something like OBS to stream it Youtube. Better yet any GUI of your choice and OBS to stream it live to Youtube or Twitch.
"Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions."

Post by Chessqueen »

AdminX wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:16 pm

What makes GM Sammour so dangerous is that according to him he had played over 60 games vs Komodo 13.3 MCTS at Knight odds ever since he saw the match on the internet of GM Smerdon, he decided to start playing vs Komodo MCTS. I believe that Komodo MCTS can give any GM rated around 2500 a knight odds, but that is if the particular GM has never ever played Knight Odds vs Komodo, as long as they start playing Knight Odds they develop a system of beating it regularly. He thought that it was unique how Komodo can draw against strong GM https://www.chess.com/news/view/smerdon ... night-odds
Will this be broadcast as well and if so where and at what time? Worst case you can use Banksia GUI since it has a broadcast feature and then use something like OBS to stream it Youtube. Better yet any GUI of your choice and OBS to stream it live to Youtube or Twitch.
I tried to install the Bansia Gui and for some reason it failed to installed on my windows 10.
lkaufman

Post by lkaufman »

What makes GM Sammour so dangerous is that according to him he had played over 60 games vs Komodo 13.3 MCTS at Knight odds ever since he saw the match on the internet of GM Smerdon, he decided to start playing vs Komodo MCTS. I believe that Komodo MCTS can give any GM rated around 2500 a knight odds, but that is if the particular GM has never ever played Knight Odds vs Komodo, as long as they start playing Knight Odds they develop a system of beating it regularly. He thought that it was unique how Komodo can draw against strong GM. I hope Sammour does not start practicing with Komodo Dragon2 which he mentioned that his father got last month. https://www.chess.com/news/view/smerdon ... night-odds
One thing that is different when Dragon plays GMs when I'm involved is that Dragon uses an opening book for knight odds. The point is not to achieve great positions, that's impossible, but to get enough opening variety (without playing clearly inferior lines) to avoid the human learning specific sequences that work well, and to avoid some specific inferior moves it might play on its own. If you only play two or three games it's not a big deal, especially if you switch knights, but for a long match the book really helps. I'm learning more things that lead me to predict that we will win a Rapid (15' + 10") match from a 2500+ GM at knight odds with conventional scoring this year.
Komodo rules!
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

lkaufman wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:45 pm

One thing that is different when Dragon plays GMs when I'm involved is that Dragon uses an opening book for knight odds. The point is not to achieve great positions, that's impossible, but to get enough opening variety (without playing clearly inferior lines) to avoid the human learning specific sequences that work well, and to avoid some specific inferior moves it might play on its own. If you only play two or three games it's not a big deal, especially if you switch knights, but for a long match the book really helps. I'm learning more things that lead me to predict that we will win a Rapid (15' + 10") match from a 2500+ GM at knight odds with conventional scoring this year.
Apparently Jorge Sammour started practicing against Komodo Dragon2 that his father got last month and called me cancelling the match against Komodo Dragon 2. That was what I was afraid of that he get his hands on Komodo Dragon 2 and get a feeling of weather he could beat it or NOT at TC 15'+10. Well it seems to me by logical conclusion that Komodo Dragon2 humiliated him in some practice games and he decided to cancel it. not to waste his time losing. I asked him if he can send me some of his games and he told me that he will keep it to himself. I asked him if he draw a lot by playing White against Komodo Dragon2 and Komodo Dragon giving him b8 Knight Odds and g8 Knight odds, and he said that with White he is pretty much even, but with more practice he is pretty sure that he can beat Komodo with either b8 or g8 Knight, he just needs more practice games, since he only played 2 games one with b8 and the other with g8 Knight Odds having two draws. :roll:

Note: Jorge is using a very powerful Ryzen computer https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/desktop ... 00aS3wzTR1
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

Chessqueen wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:08 am
lkaufman wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:45 pm

Apparently Jorge Sammour started practicing against Komodo Dragon2 that his father got last month and called me cancelling the match against Komodo Dragon 2. That was what I was afraid of that he get his hands on Komodo Dragon 2 and get a feeling of weather he could beat it or NOT at TC 15'+10. Well it seems to me by logical conclusion that Komodo Dragon2 humiliated him in some practice games and he decided to cancel it. not to waste his time losing. I asked him if he can send me some of his games and he told me that he will keep it to himself. I asked him if he draw a lot by playing White against Komodo Dragon2 and Komodo Dragon giving him b8 Knight Odds and g8 Knight odds, and he said that with White he is pretty much even, but with more practice he is pretty sure that he can beat Komodo with either b8 or g8 Knight, he just needs more practice games, since he only played 2 games one with b8 and the other with g8 Knight Odds having two draws. :roll:

Note: Jorge is using a very powerful Ryzen computer https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/desktop ... 00aS3wzTR1
Correction the 2 games that he played as White where Komodo Dragon2 gave him the b8 and g8 Knight Odds TC was 5 Minutes Blitz, the the 4 games that he played with b1 and g1 Knight Odds was played at TC 15'+10" .
JohnW

Post by JohnW »

I just watched Stockfish 14 beat Rybka 2.2n2 with knight odds at 10+5 time controls. I believe Rybka 2.2n2 is rated just under 3000.

[pgn][Event "Knights Odd game"]
[Date "2021.08.07"]
[White "Stockfish 14"]
[Black "Rybka 2.2n2 mp"]
[Result "1-0"]
[TimeControl "40/600+5"]
[Time "09:58:21"]
[Termination "mate"]
[FEN "rnbqkbnr/pppppppp/8/8/8/8/PPPPPPPP/R1BQKBNR w KQkq - 0 2"]
[SetUp "1"]

1. e4 {-7.23/31 30663 158098648} d5 {-1.67/17 22553 16716176} 2. exd5 {-7.09/27 5267 26815348} Qxd5 {-1.95/15 12920 9930255}
3. Nf3 {-7.08/37 38630 200021478} Nc6 {-2.06/15 6258 3883173} 4. d4 {-7.02/28 5746 31054379} Bf5 {-2.10/16 22024 14671712}
5. c4 {-6.46/27 8195 40973626} Qe4+ {-2.00/17 23584 16421234} 6. Be2 {-6.40/29 8176 42558414} e6 {-1.98/17 16841 10128350}
7. O-O {-5.91/26 7690 40499540} Nf6 {-1.95/16 18681 13769879} 8. Be3 {-6.00/27 9664 52558262} Ng4 {-1.94/17 37528 23378904}
9. Qb3 {-6.46/30 24556 130577049} O-O-O {-2.01/17 15383 9482248} 10. Rac1 {-6.07/29 20017 107321317} Be7 {-2.04/15 31192 19853221}
11. Rfd1 {-5.74/31 7016 38369845} Nxe3 {-2.06/16 26133 16675886} 12. fxe3 {-6.07/33 16468 93013034} Bf6 {-2.33/15 18233 14462389}
13. Kh1 {-5.48/29 48089 248876227} a6 {-2.39/16 19109 13767935} 14. Re1 {-4.85/31 30185 153947943} Bg6 {-2.26/17 13231 6915766}
15. Qa3 {-5.20/28 13325 63950722} Qf5 {-2.40/15 17145 12417096} 16. b4 {-3.81/26 11120 53462125} Kb8 {-2.27/17 23600 14634565}
17. b5 {-2.67/33 80667 417190311} axb5 {-2.06/17 19958 14033672} 18. cxb5 {-4.15/31 42693 232417029} Ne7 {-2.24/18 20346 15283979}
19. Rc4 {-3.20/33 9142 49144034} Nd5 {-2.29/17 5623 3807837} 20. Rec1 {-3.14/33 8602 46338775} Be7 {-2.12/18 61536 48522734}
21. Qa5 {-2.69/32 10061 54453692} Bd6 {-1.15/19 60108 43545863} 22. Ra4 {-2.64/32 9210 51151565} Kc8 {-1.03/18 9255 7041013}
23. Ne5 {-2.50/32 13083 72087045} Bxe5 {-1.03/19 26060 18084051} 24. b6 {-3.00/32 17113 94159667} Kd7 {-1.06/17 10544 4850549}
25. dxe5 {-3.30/32 15847 86062392} cxb6 {-1.20/18 11098 9661230} 26. Qa7 {+0.00/42 10461 59074324} Rb8 {-1.54/18 8166 9266147}
27. Re4 {+0.00/46 12262 69529357} f6 {-0.20/18 10554 10246091} 28. Qa3 {+0.00/48 12684 70216651} Ke8 {-0.22/19 11230 10999143}
29. Qd6 {+0.00/51 11540 65022807} Kf7 {-0.13/19 17110 15398947} 30. Rf4 {+0.00/52 12844 71640669} Rhd8 {+0.00/19 14229 11282740}
31. Rc7+ {+0.00/53 14534 80966296} Nxc7 {+0.00/21 15576 13867876} 32. Qxc7+ {+0.57/35 13616 77005913} Kg8 {+0.00/21 13250 10061384}
33. exf6 {+0.82/36 22550 130905626} Qb1+ {+0.00/21 26992 24611576} 34. Rf1 {+0.74/37 16482 95791518} Qxf1+ {+0.02/19 22048 20477191}
35. Bxf1 {+0.58/34 1523 9710203} gxf6 {+0.02/19 3634 3083978} 36. h3 {+0.65/36 24025 139906939} Rdc8 {+0.17/18 18512 15429046}
37. Qd6 {+0.75/38 22188 129229044} Bf7 {+0.00/20 15483 15563863} 38. a4 {+0.42/41 71007 408604102} Rd8 {+0.04/19 11322 8528708}
39. Qe7 {+0.50/40 42413 252115542} Kg7 {+0.08/17 9321 6613036} 40. Kh2 {+0.42/33 4033 25341796} e5 {+0.11/18 10767 6561089}
41. Bc4 {+0.97/36 42106 240754241} Rf8 {+0.14/17 4781 3882375} 42. Bb5 {+0.84/38 13858 77135209} h5 {+0.29/18 28027 18025068}
43. Qc7 {+0.88/39 44562 262917758} Rfc8 {+0.30/19 19887 12990479} 44. Qd6 {+0.73/41 39114 237030113} Ra8 {+0.32/18 28229 20764086}
45. Qxb6 {+1.40/34 9513 58309152} Bd5 {+0.35/19 6581 4447077} 46. Qd6 {+1.36/38 12342 75334860} Bf7 {+0.38/19 4975 3173638}
47. Qe7 {+1.32/40 28671 170664391} Rab8 {+0.46/19 20856 12957672} 48. a5 {+1.30/40 13166 81061117} Ra8 {+0.44/21 25235 22313868}
49. Be2 {+1.26/42 28340 171102728} Rxa5 {+0.55/21 22540 15432341} 50. Bxh5 {+1.25/42 18966 114402863} Rf8 {+0.56/19 4523 5710544}
51. Qb4 {+1.23/43 13695 87424254} Ra7 {+0.48/17 18119 14967791} 52. Qg4+ {+1.32/38 33080 201779852} Kh6 {+0.05/18 3872 3815968}
53. Qb4 {+1.31/41 11114 68370759} Kg7 {+0.00/25 6249 3208449} 54. Bf3 {+1.25/41 19318 120431823} b5 {+0.47/17 23464 18536833}
55. Qxb5 {+1.34/41 14729 90437562} Rc8 {+0.51/17 18670 14068624} 56. Qb6 {+1.33/41 12932 81140681} Ra4 {+0.50/20 30802 26314865}
57. Be2 {+1.33/42 13141 81595521} Rca8 {+0.47/18 29590 23643612} 58. Bd1 {+1.35/41 18869 116219615} Ra3 {+0.51/18 47455 32276199}
59. Qb7 {+1.36/38 15369 94873036} Rh8 {+0.47/18 21532 18298205} 60. Qf3 {+1.37/43 18983 116767006} Bg6 {+0.48/18 15762 12895663}
61. Qg3 {+1.37/38 14057 88184532} Kh6 {+0.56/17 20137 17661189} 62. Be2 {+1.44/39 35710 217433774} Rb3 {+0.58/17 31821 25197117}
63. Qf3 {+1.52/40 22092 135839344} Kg7 {+0.64/18 23921 17804202} 64. Bc4 {+1.42/42 23726 145087414} Rb2 {+0.73/19 22701 16751008}
65. Qc6 {+2.08/38 24560 150250774} Bf7 {+0.69/19 16016 14670613} 66. Qc7 {+1.93/44 78759 479043525} Rf8 {+0.69/19 4359 5418064}
67. Qd7 {+2.04/40 8889 55022467} Rbb8 {+0.77/20 29372 25519725} 68. Be6 {+2.00/40 12842 79295393} Rbd8 {+0.85/21 20075 17025527}
69. Qc7 {+2.73/33 15423 100252159} Rd3 {+0.85/20 4508 5288504} 70. h4 {+4.27/29 10873 75792863} Rxe3 {+2.14/20 20643 19045338}
71. h5 {+5.47/28 14066 108429796} Re4 {+4.37/22 33619 36066677} 72. Kg3 {+6.09/28 11559 94863218} Re3+ {+4.45/23 19540 18585608}
73. Kf2 {+7.04/30 20216 164337940} Rd3 {+4.45/24 28474 31262934} 74. Qe7 {+9.03/28 14173 126948933} Rdd8 {+5.27/24 22383 24416358}
75. Bf5 {+11.95/29 11720 107393540} Rh8 {+5.27/24 20325 19555231} 76. h6+ {+14.23/31 12996 123092847} Rxh6 {+5.40/25 18966 23173038}
77. Qxd8 {+58.49/39 14244 122227105} Rh8 {+5.40/24 19697 25884293} 78. Qc7 {+59.69/40 11825 106037463} Ra8 {+5.40/24 20062 29914375}
79. Be4 {+60.12/38 10178 90385052} Re8 {+6.70/21 16444 21525767} 80. g4 {+60.24/39 8211 74267443} Kg8 {+6.35/21 14100 21166255}
81. Kg3 {M+33/41 35693 374232505} Kf8 {+11.20/21 14086 21235877} 82. g5 {M+13/52 14684 156733836} f5 {M-20/20 25965 56707725}
83. Bxf5 {M+11/79 18249 172875118} Bb3 {M-19/15 7266 15697063} 84. g6 {M+9/80 17405 170791822} e4 {M-14/11 562 1176042}
85. Kg4 {M+7/118 17682 245439292} e3 {M-13/9 51 81715} 86. Kg5 {M+6/175 24130 271920989} Re7 {M-8/8 24 21957}
87. Qd8+ {M+5/245 2027 25553538} Re8 {M-10/6 10 6951} 88. Qf6+ {M+4/245 44 553130} Kg8 {M-4/3 10 341}
89. Kh6 {M+3/245 34 111613} Re7 {M-3/3 10 199} 90. g7 {M+2/245 32 48207} Bd1 {M-1/3 10 65}
91. Bh7# {M+1/245 30 28433} 1-0

[/pgn]
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

JohnW wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:05 pm I just watched Stockfish 14 beat Rybka 2.2n2 with knight odds at 10+5 time controls. I believe Rybka 2.2n2 is rated just under 3000.

[Date "2021.08.07"]
[White "Stockfish 14"]
[Black "Rybka 2.2n2 mp"]
[Result "1-0"]
[TimeControl "40/600+5"]
[Termination "mate"]
[SetUp "1"]

1. e4 {-7.23/31 30663 158098648} d5 {-1.67/17 22553 16716176} 2. exd5 {-7.09/27 5267 26815348} Qxd5 {-1.95/15 12920 9930255}
3. Nf3 {-7.08/37 38630 200021478} Nc6 {-2.06/15 6258 3883173} 4. d4 {-7.02/28 5746 31054379} Bf5 {-2.10/16 22024 14671712}
5. c4 {-6.46/27 8195 40973626} Qe4+ {-2.00/17 23584 16421234} 6. Be2 {-6.40/29 8176 42558414} e6 {-1.98/17 16841 10128350}
7. O-O {-5.91/26 7690 40499540} Nf6 {-1.95/16 18681 13769879} 8. Be3 {-6.00/27 9664 52558262} Ng4 {-1.94/17 37528 23378904}
9. Qb3 {-6.46/30 24556 130577049} O-O-O {-2.01/17 15383 9482248} 10. Rac1 {-6.07/29 20017 107321317} Be7 {-2.04/15 31192 19853221}
11. Rfd1 {-5.74/31 7016 38369845} Nxe3 {-2.06/16 26133 16675886} 12. fxe3 {-6.07/33 16468 93013034} Bf6 {-2.33/15 18233 14462389}
13. Kh1 {-5.48/29 48089 248876227} a6 {-2.39/16 19109 13767935} 14. Re1 {-4.85/31 30185 153947943} Bg6 {-2.26/17 13231 6915766}
15. Qa3 {-5.20/28 13325 63950722} Qf5 {-2.40/15 17145 12417096} 16. b4 {-3.81/26 11120 53462125} Kb8 {-2.27/17 23600 14634565}
17. b5 {-2.67/33 80667 417190311} axb5 {-2.06/17 19958 14033672} 18. cxb5 {-4.15/31 42693 232417029} Ne7 {-2.24/18 20346 15283979}
19. Rc4 {-3.20/33 9142 49144034} Nd5 {-2.29/17 5623 3807837} 20. Rec1 {-3.14/33 8602 46338775} Be7 {-2.12/18 61536 48522734}
21. Qa5 {-2.69/32 10061 54453692} Bd6 {-1.15/19 60108 43545863} 22. Ra4 {-2.64/32 9210 51151565} Kc8 {-1.03/18 9255 7041013}
23. Ne5 {-2.50/32 13083 72087045} Bxe5 {-1.03/19 26060 18084051} 24. b6 {-3.00/32 17113 94159667} Kd7 {-1.06/17 10544 4850549}
25. dxe5 {-3.30/32 15847 86062392} cxb6 {-1.20/18 11098 9661230} 26. Qa7 {+0.00/42 10461 59074324} Rb8 {-1.54/18 8166 9266147}
27. Re4 {+0.00/46 12262 69529357} f6 {-0.20/18 10554 10246091} 28. Qa3 {+0.00/48 12684 70216651} Ke8 {-0.22/19 11230 10999143}
29. Qd6 {+0.00/51 11540 65022807} Kf7 {-0.13/19 17110 15398947} 30. Rf4 {+0.00/52 12844 71640669} Rhd8 {+0.00/19 14229 11282740}
31. Rc7+ {+0.00/53 14534 80966296} Nxc7 {+0.00/21 15576 13867876} 32. Qxc7+ {+0.57/35 13616 77005913} Kg8 {+0.00/21 13250 10061384}
33. exf6 {+0.82/36 22550 130905626} Qb1+ {+0.00/21 26992 24611576} 34. Rf1 {+0.74/37 16482 95791518} Qxf1+ {+0.02/19 22048 20477191}
35. Bxf1 {+0.58/34 1523 9710203} gxf6 {+0.02/19 3634 3083978} 36. h3 {+0.65/36 24025 139906939} Rdc8 {+0.17/18 18512 15429046}
37. Qd6 {+0.75/38 22188 129229044} Bf7 {+0.00/20 15483 15563863} 38. a4 {+0.42/41 71007 408604102} Rd8 {+0.04/19 11322 8528708}
39. Qe7 {+0.50/40 42413 252115542} Kg7 {+0.08/17 9321 6613036} 40. Kh2 {+0.42/33 4033 25341796} e5 {+0.11/18 10767 6561089}
41. Bc4 {+0.97/36 42106 240754241} Rf8 {+0.14/17 4781 3882375} 42. Bb5 {+0.84/38 13858 77135209} h5 {+0.29/18 28027 18025068}
43. Qc7 {+0.88/39 44562 262917758} Rfc8 {+0.30/19 19887 12990479} 44. Qd6 {+0.73/41 39114 237030113} Ra8 {+0.32/18 28229 20764086}
45. Qxb6 {+1.40/34 9513 58309152} Bd5 {+0.35/19 6581 4447077} 46. Qd6 {+1.36/38 12342 75334860} Bf7 {+0.38/19 4975 3173638}
47. Qe7 {+1.32/40 28671 170664391} Rab8 {+0.46/19 20856 12957672} 48. a5 {+1.30/40 13166 81061117} Ra8 {+0.44/21 25235 22313868}
49. Be2 {+1.26/42 28340 171102728} Rxa5 {+0.55/21 22540 15432341} 50. Bxh5 {+1.25/42 18966 114402863} Rf8 {+0.56/19 4523 5710544}
51. Qb4 {+1.23/43 13695 87424254} Ra7 {+0.48/17 18119 14967791} 52. Qg4+ {+1.32/38 33080 201779852} Kh6 {+0.05/18 3872 3815968}
53. Qb4 {+1.31/41 11114 68370759} Kg7 {+0.00/25 6249 3208449} 54. Bf3 {+1.25/41 19318 120431823} b5 {+0.47/17 23464 18536833}
55. Qxb5 {+1.34/41 14729 90437562} Rc8 {+0.51/17 18670 14068624} 56. Qb6 {+1.33/41 12932 81140681} Ra4 {+0.50/20 30802 26314865}
57. Be2 {+1.33/42 13141 81595521} Rca8 {+0.47/18 29590 23643612} 58. Bd1 {+1.35/41 18869 116219615} Ra3 {+0.51/18 47455 32276199}
59. Qb7 {+1.36/38 15369 94873036} Rh8 {+0.47/18 21532 18298205} 60. Qf3 {+1.37/43 18983 116767006} Bg6 {+0.48/18 15762 12895663}
61. Qg3 {+1.37/38 14057 88184532} Kh6 {+0.56/17 20137 17661189} 62. Be2 {+1.44/39 35710 217433774} Rb3 {+0.58/17 31821 25197117}
63. Qf3 {+1.52/40 22092 135839344} Kg7 {+0.64/18 23921 17804202} 64. Bc4 {+1.42/42 23726 145087414} Rb2 {+0.73/19 22701 16751008}
65. Qc6 {+2.08/38 24560 150250774} Bf7 {+0.69/19 16016 14670613} 66. Qc7 {+1.93/44 78759 479043525} Rf8 {+0.69/19 4359 5418064}
67. Qd7 {+2.04/40 8889 55022467} Rbb8 {+0.77/20 29372 25519725} 68. Be6 {+2.00/40 12842 79295393} Rbd8 {+0.85/21 20075 17025527}
69. Qc7 {+2.73/33 15423 100252159} Rd3 {+0.85/20 4508 5288504} 70. h4 {+4.27/29 10873 75792863} Rxe3 {+2.14/20 20643 19045338}
71. h5 {+5.47/28 14066 108429796} Re4 {+4.37/22 33619 36066677} 72. Kg3 {+6.09/28 11559 94863218} Re3+ {+4.45/23 19540 18585608}
73. Kf2 {+7.04/30 20216 164337940} Rd3 {+4.45/24 28474 31262934} 74. Qe7 {+9.03/28 14173 126948933} Rdd8 {+5.27/24 22383 24416358}
75. Bf5 {+11.95/29 11720 107393540} Rh8 {+5.27/24 20325 19555231} 76. h6+ {+14.23/31 12996 123092847} Rxh6 {+5.40/25 18966 23173038}
77. Qxd8 {+58.49/39 14244 122227105} Rh8 {+5.40/24 19697 25884293} 78. Qc7 {+59.69/40 11825 106037463} Ra8 {+5.40/24 20062 29914375}
79. Be4 {+60.12/38 10178 90385052} Re8 {+6.70/21 16444 21525767} 80. g4 {+60.24/39 8211 74267443} Kg8 {+6.35/21 14100 21166255}
81. Kg3 {M+33/41 35693 374232505} Kf8 {+11.20/21 14086 21235877} 82. g5 {M+13/52 14684 156733836} f5 {M-20/20 25965 56707725}
83. Bxf5 {M+11/79 18249 172875118} Bb3 {M-19/15 7266 15697063} 84. g6 {M+9/80 17405 170791822} e4 {M-14/11 562 1176042}
85. Kg4 {M+7/118 17682 245439292} e3 {M-13/9 51 81715} 86. Kg5 {M+6/175 24130 271920989} Re7 {M-8/8 24 21957}
87. Qd8+ {M+5/245 2027 25553538} Re8 {M-10/6 10 6951} 88. Qf6+ {M+4/245 44 553130} Kg8 {M-4/3 10 341}
89. Kh6 {M+3/245 34 111613} Re7 {M-3/3 10 199} 90. g7 {M+2/245 32 48207} Bd1 {M-1/3 10 65}

[/pgn]
But Rybka does not know how to take advantage of an extra piece by trading down like most humans IMs and GMs can play better than Rybka with an extra piece
lkaufman

Post by lkaufman »

Chessqueen wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:25 pm
JohnW wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:05 pm I just watched Stockfish 14 beat Rybka 2.2n2 with knight odds at 10+5 time controls. I believe Rybka 2.2n2 is rated just under 3000.

[Date "2021.08.07"]
[White "Stockfish 14"]
[Black "Rybka 2.2n2 mp"]
[Result "1-0"]
[TimeControl "40/600+5"]
[Termination "mate"]
[SetUp "1"]

[/pgn]
But Rybka does not know how to take advantage of an extra piece by trading down like most humans IMs and GMs can play better than Rybka with an extra piece
Yes, I think it was Rybka version 2.3 that adopted my ideas about how to simplify when winning (and avoid simplification when losing), so the version 2.2n2 was just prior to this. That would explain why it missed 4...e5! which should force a queen trade or else win a pawn. 1.e4 is actually a mistake at b1 knight odds due to this variation.
Komodo rules!