mini-TCEC Season 3

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

kranium

Re: mini-TCEC Season 3

Post by kranium »

bastiball wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:16 pm Hello, everyone

I'm very sorry for all those who follow this tournament. I postponed the tournament because of Anxiety and Depression and some personal and health issue and problem that I'm going through and its been weeks and months passed by and this time I got the courage to announce this in this forum because I'm scared. I feel so hopeless and nothing at all. I'm very sorry for the convenience. I hope you guys understand me.

Regards,
Basti

Hi Basti-

Very sorry to hear that... :(

Your tournaments are cool, and I'm sure there are many here who enjoy seeing the results.
My advice to you is: don't give it up
You obviously enjoy doing the tournaments and watching the engine games...it can help fill time with something enjoyable.

Looking for a solution to broadcasting the games live, would be a great project to plunge into and keep yourself busy.
I'd be willing to help it's something overwhelming.

You have my best wishes...
amanjpro
Full name: Amanj Sherwany

Post by amanjpro »

I'm very sorry for all those who follow this tournament. I postponed the tournament because of Anxiety and Depression and some personal and health issue and problem that I'm going through and its been weeks and months passed by and this time I got the courage to announce this in this forum because I'm scared. I feel so hopeless and nothing at all. I'm very sorry for the convenience. I hope you guys understand me.

Regards,
Basti
Hey Basti,

I am sorry to hear that... take the time off, enjoy the many things in life, and when (and if) you wanted to be back, then come back and we will always be happy with having you around :)

And no need to be sorry, or anything, everybody has a life to live, and they should do just that, live!
In anyway, like Norman said, if you wanted to broadcast your tournament, I am also happy to help. I am currently broadcasting my tournament, so I have learnt a thing or two about that ;)

Regards,
Amanj
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

Regards,
Basti
Take care and try to stay strong.
You certainly mean a lot to many in the computer chess community, so please don't ever feel that you don't matter, because you do matter.
Happy to 'chat' via email or private messages, as I've been through a lot of that.
gbanksnz at gmail.com
bastiball
Full name: Basti Dangca

Post by bastiball »

Thanks a lot, guys for the understanding and concern, Mr. Norman, Amanj, and Graham. It means a lot to me. I'm just having a hard time and I know one day it will fade away, I'll just keep holdin on and live.

Regards,
Basti
Basti Dangca
CCRL testing group