Into The Shredder Zone

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: Into The Shredder Zone

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Jouni wrote:With 5! different Fruit/Toga/Clones win isn't so surprising. But Hiarcs score
is bad for commercial engine.

Jouno
Yeah,it performed under 50% :shock:
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
lexdom

Post by lexdom »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Jouni wrote:With 5! different Fruit/Toga/Clones win isn't so surprising. But Hiarcs score

Jouno
Results could have been different if it played with its own book and an 8 core machine. :wink:
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

lexdom wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:

Jouno
Results could have been different if it played with its own book and an 8 core machine. :wink:
Only my fear from Graham with the big axe in his hand running towards me prevented me from saying that :roll:
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
lexdom wrote:
Only my fear from Graham with the big axe in his hand running towards me prevented me from saying that :roll:
gbanksnz at gmail.com
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Graham Banks wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
lexdom wrote:
aha,that's him :shock: