I'm thinking it would be interesting to create a prompt to feed to one of the frontier LLMs to satisfy your (and my) curiosity about this.
For example, off the top of my head, use a prompt like this:
You are a competitive chess teacher and coach who has been asked to help a young player improve his game. Examine the published chess games of Magnus Carlsen from 2026. Once you've completed that task, rank the winning patterns you discovered and then from what you've learned about Carlson's play, analyze the uploaded games from the young player you're going to coach and then craft a framework for him to follow to improve his game.
Keep in mind I'm a writer, amateur AI collaborator, and patzer at chess so the above prompt would need a lot more thought and work before it would be truly useful (and maybe it wouldn't be useful at all). But I think the idea would be worth following up on.