The Ultimate Computer Chess Challenge !?!?

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

rdan1987

Re: The Ultimate Computer Chess Challenge !?!?

Post by rdan1987 »

Kirill Kryukov wrote:
rdan1987 wrote:Since when Deep Fritz 10 isn't in Top 5 anymore???
Since it was surpassed by Rybka, Zap!Chess, Hiarcs, Naum, Deep Shredder and LoopMP. At least in our study: CCRL 40/40. (Not to mention Deep Junior which is 1 point ahead of Deep Fritz right now in our 40/40 list).

Though, in our blitz rating list Deep Fritz is #5 currently.

Best,
Kirill
Have you checked the CEGT ratings? Deep Fritz 10 is curently 3rd there behind Rybka and Zapp....and by the way...CEGT have ENOUGH games per each engine...
Vempele

Post by Vempele »

Have you checked the CEGT ratings? Deep Fritz 10 is currently 3rd there
4th, 3 points behind Deep Shredder 10 (since the match will probably be played on quads). Doesn't matter much yet, unless we use your definition of 'enough'.
and by the way...CEGT have ENOUGH games per each engine...
Right. 50 games are enough. 330 aren't. Therefore, enough <= 50 and enough > 330. I see your logic and prefer to stay far away from it. :roll:
rdan1987

Post by rdan1987 »

Vempele wrote:
Have you checked the CEGT ratings? Deep Fritz 10 is currently 3rd there
4th, 3 points behind Deep Shredder 10 (since the match will probably be played on quads). Doesn't matter much yet, unless we use your definition of 'enough'.
and by the way...CEGT have ENOUGH games per each engine...
Right. 50 games are enough. 330 aren't. Therefore, enough <= 50 and enough > 330. I see your logic and prefer to stay far away from it. :roll:
I was refering to 2 CPU testing...and you probably knew that very well.... :evil: