The Attacking User Mystery is Solved !

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Sedat Canbaz

Re: The Attacking User Mystery is Solved !

Post by Sedat Canbaz »

Har wrote: Thank you Sedat. Your books are also super quality!!

Best Regards,
Harry

Thanks Harry for your kind words ...

To tell one true,you are one of the reasons,where (you made me a big influence) i have started to play on Playchess :)
For example up to 2006 year,probably i have no single game played on the server...

Btw,we should forget to mention the great work of the rest books authors too,who release really very strong opening books free to public
We can find out who are these book authors,e.g if we look in SCCT book tourneys,Pionerchess,Jordi's book tournament,Playchess,Flyordie...

And mostly of these strong opening books are available free at Moonrider site:
http://www.moonrider.de.tf/

Regards,
Sedat
Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: The Attacking User Mystery is Solved !

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Sedat Canbaz wrote:
Har wrote: Thank you Sedat. Your books are also super quality!!

Best Regards,
Harry

Thanks Harry for your kind words ...

To tell one true,you are one of the reasons,where (you made me a big influence) i have started to play on Playchess :)
For example up to 2006 year,probably i have no single game played on the server...

Btw,we should forget to mention the great work of the rest books authors too,who release really very strong opening books free to public
We can find out who are these book authors,e.g if we look in SCCT book tourneys,Pionerchess,Jordi's book tournament,Playchess,Flyordie...

And mostly of these strong opening books are available free at Moonrider site:
http://www.moonrider.de.tf/

Regards,
Sedat
Indeed Sedat,some of these opening books beat the hell out of the best commercial opening books....amazing when you think about it....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….