Engine-Speed for around 100 engines!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Frank Quisinsky
Full name: Frank Quisinsky

Re: Engine-Speed for around 100 engines!

Post by Frank Quisinsky »

Hi Alcides,

yes, better to wait if your strong engine is ready for the next release.

The side I created with the speed result is important only for the programmers.
Three programmers asked for such information in the last 5 months.

Programmers can looking for ...
How fast is my engine on the system Frank used for the tourneys.

Fix time not possible ... is a small problem only.
Much bigger is the problem if I can't test a position because "analyze-mode" is not possible.

My idea is to create such a speed site with much more information with 3 position (better positions as the position I am used here).
I think I will do that middle of the next year. So I can test all the important UCI options / WB features ... if WB compatible.

In the past I made that on my older Winboard site I gave to Thomas and Thomas to Leo.
On the other hand Günther Simon have an absolutely TOP site with a lot of information.

Best
Frank

Qualify Tourney will run around 30 days.
The first 12 (not Wasp, out of competition, 11 can be qualified) will participate the FCP Tourney-2021.
A long time tourney will be run around 4-5 months, will be start January 01st or a bit later.
With the idea 30 seedet engines and 11 qualified engines build the field for the next long time tourney with 41 engines.
I am not up-to-date with all the new engines and have at the moment a lot of fun ... and yes, with your Tucano too !!!