ProteusChessSF - Developing my Stockfish 14.1 Polyglot MTCS derivative

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Cengiz-Baba
Full name: Fringe

Re: ProteusChessSF - Developing my Stockfish 14.1 Polyglot MTCS derivative

Post by Cengiz-Baba »

Dear chess lovers,

The coward in front of you was a person who was trying to gain points with 2400 elo bots and pretending to be the best. I did not accept the duel he offered me because he did not play with his real profile. Last night, I found his real bot, which he used to cheat on points, open while he was sleeping, and I dueled him. With an overwhelming advantage of 62.5-37.5 in 100 matches, I not only deleted his name from the points list but also showed everyone his fraud. I only lost 1 match worth +3.5 because my internet connection was down. Apart from that, they could only get a draw. The real score if the connection was not broken: 63.5-36.5. I hope this fraudulent coward stays away from chess lovers like us and does not pollute us. Remember Alex, if you're a loser, you're a loser. :D :lol: :mrgreen:

result: https://pixeldrain.com/u/1hjDq4i1
Best regards to the quality people in the forum..
FRINGE407.
AlexChess
Full name: Alex Morales

Post by AlexChess »

Hi!
As already explained, your nocturnal emission was due ONLY to a wrong BansiaGui configuration after a crash (the engine played using only 1 CPU, was a config done only to stay online for the rating lists) . Since then, like a coward, you have refused to play again. Despite of your very fair raid, right now you are still very far from all my bots BULLET, but you are also stuck blitz and rapid. Classical you will never reach 2800 ELO (without a "?") even playing you too against 2400 ELO bots. ProteusSFX-AI has already recovered 200 ELO points stolen bullet by you and it is ahead your weak bot again.

Here the bullet ranking right now, waiting that you finally react on Lichess instead of saying silly things.

Cengiz-Baba wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:10 am Dear chess lovers,

The coward in front of you was a person who was trying to gain points with 2400 elo bots and pretending to be the best. I did not accept the duel he offered me because he did not play with his real profile. Last night, I found his real bot, which he used to cheat on points, open while he was sleeping, and I dueled him. With an overwhelming advantage of 62.5-37.5 in 100 matches, I not only deleted his name from the points list but also showed everyone his fraud. I only lost 1 match worth +3.5 because my internet connection was down. Apart from that, they could only get a draw. The real score if the connection was not broken: 63.5-36.5. I hope this fraudulent coward stays away from chess lovers like us and does not pollute us. Remember Alex, if you're a loser, you're a loser. :D :lol: :mrgreen:

FRINGE407.
Chess engines and dedicated chess computers fan since 1981 :D Mac mini M1 8GB-256GB, Windows 11 & Ubuntu ARM64.
ProteusSF Dev Forum TROLLS KINDERGARTEN
Uri Blass

Post by Uri Blass »

AlexChess wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:46 am Hi!
As already explained, your nocturnal emission was due ONLY to a wrong BansiaGui configuration after a crash (the engine played using only 1 CPU, was a config done only to stay online for the rating lists) . Since then, like a coward, you have refused to play again. Despite of your very fair raid, right now you are still very far from all my bots BULLET, but you are also stuck blitz and rapid. Classical you will never reach 2800 ELO (without a "?") even playing you too against 2400 ELO bots. ProteusSFX-AI has already recovered 200 ELO points stolen bullet by you and it is ahead your weak bot again.

Here the bullet ranking right now, waiting that you finally react on Lichess instead of saying silly things.

Cengiz-Baba wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:10 am Dear chess lovers,

FRINGE407.
I do not understand how using only one core cause your engine to lose 63.5-36.5

Chess is a draw and even time advantage of 10:1 is not enough for engines to get this type of score.
TCEC made a match between Berserk and Dragon with no book and no engine got this big advantage.

10+1 against 1+0.1 time control.

https://tcec-chess.com/#div=tbb2&game=1&season=26
https://tcec-chess.com/#div=tbb1&game=1&season=26

I expect that having a good book by both sides can only reduce the rating difference from speed difference and the same for using better engines and komodo or berserk are not the best.

If we talk about longer time control then I expect 100% draws between top engines when the only difference is going to be thanks to being better in beating weak engines.
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

Uri Blass wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:36 pm

I do not understand how using only one core cause your engine to lose 63.5-36.5

Chess is a draw and even time advantage of 10:1 is not enough for engines to get this type of score.
TCEC made a match between Berserk and Dragon with no book and no engine got this big advantage.

10+1 against 1+0.1 time control.

https://tcec-chess.com/#div=tbb2&game=1&season=26
https://tcec-chess.com/#div=tbb1&game=1&season=26

I expect that having a good book by both sides can only reduce the rating difference from speed difference and the same for using better engines and komodo or berserk are not the best.

If we talk about longer time control then I expect 100% draws between top engines when the only difference is going to be thanks to being better in beating weak engines.
We are talking about online games on servers, not about games on the same PC like CCRL, CEGT or TCEC.

If my opponent has a powerful PC with 8-12-16-32 CPU and I'm using only 1 CPU (instead of my usual 8) the difference in NPS is huge.

Banksiagui beta is still unstable and crashes often. When it happens it loses Lchess settings. My engine was not supposed to play, was only loaded to keep it alive for ranking lists, refusing challenges. Fringe407 simply exploited this bad configuration in a nocturnal raid. ProteusSFX-AI has a much highter ELO bullet, blitz, rapid And classical, even despite of his raid for stealing to it undreds of points (already recovered).

Since he cannot reach my bots ELO, he's using those tricks and he is also proud about them :roll: I'm trying to play against his weak bot again with my standard configuration of 8 CPUs, but obviously he doesn't want. :mrgreen:

Banksiagui config letting all kind of challenges with my badly configured bot.

Chess engines and dedicated chess computers fan since 1981 :D Mac mini M1 8GB-256GB, Windows 11 & Ubuntu ARM64.
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

ALL TIMES TOP 3000+ ELO BULLET - 2024, March 29 update
(including abandoned, ghosts and Leaderboard banned bots)

Online only Bullet Lichess.org list updated

Bullet Leaderboard List updated

Last edited by AlexChess on Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

ProteusSF-Godot (3063 ELO) is online right now, matchmaking +-50 ELO and accepting bullet challenges 1+1. Enjoy!

Eduard
Full name: N.N.

Post by Eduard »

[Moderation: no name calling, please!] And his table is wrong.

Here for example. I found a bot that has more Elo than his - with less than 200 games, not needed 5000 farming games:

Everything is still nonsense. Anyone, really anyone, can achieve such a high Elo if they only play against weak players - and ProteusSF does nothing else. If he plays against stronger players like Fringe then he's a loser. His engine is a loser that only rapes weak bots every day.
Rebel
Full name: Ed Schröder

Post by Rebel »

Eduard wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:13 pm Everything is still nonsense. Anyone, really anyone, can achieve such a high Elo if they only play against weak players - and ProteusSF does nothing else. If he plays against stronger players like Fringe then he's a loser. His engine is a loser that only rapes weak bots every day.
Eduard, somehow this war between the two of you has to stop. Either you provide convincing evidence of your allegation (the red) else this thread will be locked.
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

These days my 2 main bots, ProteusSF-Aureo and ProteusSF-Godot are playing only against TOP 3000+ ELO bots (Torombot by Torom, an Official Stockfish developer, VariantsTop by IbaiBur, very skilled young Outskirts admin and others. These 2 bots since the beginnings play only against 2800+ ELO bots (with some occasional and unwanted exception) . With the other bots I'm collecting average iM-level (2400+ ELO) won games for my openings books and nobody. bot owners but especially the Official Lichess.org admins (Leaderboard Team is only a group playing with stronger bots only following their rules) have NEVER complained with me for that.

PS: Moderator, I was completely ignoring this user until some days ago when I have read on my topic his offensive January posts about my bots, so I have reported all them.
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

On Lichess.org, my best bot ProteusSF-Aureo is waiting your +-2700 ELO Long Time 60 min + 5 / ALL challenges. Enjoy! :)