New J.A Compiles

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

User avatar
Jim Ablett
Posts: 1526
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:56 am
Location: London, England
Full name: Jim Ablett

Re: New J.A Compiles

Post by Jim Ablett »

Image
Vengeance v3.1.0 by Amar Thapa
https://bitbucket.org/amarthapa/vengeance/src/main/

Vengeance v3.1.0 64 ja

Windows/Linux & Android clang profiled builds

https://drive.proton.me/urls/RK8VFYT6Y0#pycRdEslgR7Y

Jim.
User avatar
Jim Ablett
Posts: 1526
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:56 am
Location: London, England
Full name: Jim Ablett

Re: New J.A Compiles

Post by Jim Ablett »

Image
Sting Black Hole 7 by Marek Kwiatkowski / Stockfish team
Based on Stockfish v2.1.1

Sting Black Hole 7 64 ja

Windows/Linux & Android clang profiled builds

https://drive.proton.me/urls/QPY2D4B4YR#nBloM4rvOOS1

Jim.
Kohflote
Posts: 221
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:07 am
Location: Singapore

Re: New J.A Compiles

Post by Kohflote »

Dear Mastero Jim,

It would be great if you could recompile Ruffian 1.0.5. The version that I have, runs very slow on Windows 10, Arena gui.

Thank you & regards,
Koh, Kah Huat
User avatar
Jim Ablett
Posts: 1526
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:56 am
Location: London, England
Full name: Jim Ablett

Re: New J.A Compiles

Post by Jim Ablett »

Kohflote wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 2:11 am Dear Mastero Jim,

It would be great if you could recompile Ruffian 1.0.5. The version that I have, runs very slow on Windows 10, Arena gui.

Thank you & regards,
Koh, Kah Huat
Would be nice to compile but it is closed src unfortunately. :(

Jim.
User avatar
Jim Ablett
Posts: 1526
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:56 am
Location: London, England
Full name: Jim Ablett

Re: New J.A Compiles

Post by Jim Ablett »

Image
Serendipity rev.e7f058f by Shawn Xu
https://github.com/xu-shawn/Serendipity

Latest development version - 46 commits since v0.1 release version

Serendipity rev.e7f058f 64 ja

Windows executable & jar file.

https://drive.proton.me/urls/2GJZJBB794#pcCnwu3Hewck

Jim.
peter
Posts: 3206
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:38 am
Full name: Peter Martan

Re: New J.A Compiles

Post by peter »

Jim Ablett wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:05 pm Image
Sting Black Hole 7 by Marek Kwiatkowski / Stockfish team
Based on Stockfish v2.1.1

Sting Black Hole 7 64 ja

Windows/Linux & Android clang profiled builds

https://drive.proton.me/urls/QPY2D4B4YR#nBloM4rvOOS1
Thanks once in while for the many compiles!
Just to tell: MS (10) Defender doesn't let this one download from link above pass:
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
Peter.
User avatar
Jim Ablett
Posts: 1526
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:56 am
Location: London, England
Full name: Jim Ablett

Re: New J.A Compiles

Post by Jim Ablett »

peter wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 12:35 pm
Jim Ablett wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:05 pm Image
Sting Black Hole 7 by Marek Kwiatkowski / Stockfish team
Based on Stockfish v2.1.1

Sting Black Hole 7 64 ja

Windows/Linux & Android clang profiled builds

https://drive.proton.me/urls/QPY2D4B4YR#nBloM4rvOOS1
Thanks once in while for the many compiles!
Just to tell: MS (10) Defender doesn't let this one download from link above pass:
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
There are no virus/trojans in the zip file. Virustotal says 4 out of 61
vendors flagged it as malicious, why? who knows.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/a36 ... 44d61d1e5a

Jim.
User avatar
Jim Ablett
Posts: 1526
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:56 am
Location: London, England
Full name: Jim Ablett

Re: New J.A Compiles

Post by Jim Ablett »

Jim Ablett wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 12:59 pm
peter wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 12:35 pm
Jim Ablett wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:05 pm Image
Sting Black Hole 7 by Marek Kwiatkowski / Stockfish team
Based on Stockfish v2.1.1

Sting Black Hole 7 64 ja

Windows/Linux & Android clang profiled builds

https://drive.proton.me/urls/QPY2D4B4YR#nBloM4rvOOS1
Thanks once in while for the many compiles!
Just to tell: MS (10) Defender doesn't let this one download from link above pass:
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
There are no virus/trojans in the zip file. Virustotal says 4 out of 61
vendors flagged it as malicious, why? who knows.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/a36 ... 44d61d1e5a

Jim.
Here is a download link containing only the windows compiles (btw there is nothing wrong with linux or android compiles).

https://drive.proton.me/urls/69D40GF7KC#wcuQ4KAYy9hp

Jim.
peter
Posts: 3206
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:38 am
Full name: Peter Martan

Re: New J.A Compiles

Post by peter »

Jim Ablett wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 1:11 pm Here is a download link containing only the windows compiles (btw there is nothing wrong with linux or android compiles).

https://drive.proton.me/urls/69D40GF7KC#wcuQ4KAYy9hp
Thanks a lot, this one went through MS Defender- scan without any problems.
BTW, if you find the time sooner or later, could you maybe compile latest Matefish 3.2 from Jörg Oster too?

https://github.com/joergoster/Stockfish/releases

For my personal interest Win bmi2 would be adequate.
Thanks again and thanks in advance, best regards
Peter.
User avatar
Jim Ablett
Posts: 1526
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:56 am
Location: London, England
Full name: Jim Ablett

Re: New J.A Compiles

Post by Jim Ablett »

peter wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 1:18 pm
Jim Ablett wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 1:11 pm Here is a download link containing only the windows compiles (btw there is nothing wrong with linux or android compiles).

https://drive.proton.me/urls/69D40GF7KC#wcuQ4KAYy9hp
Thanks a lot, this one went through MS Defender- scan without any problems.
BTW, if you find the time sooner or later, could you maybe compile latest Matefish 3.2 from Jörg Oster too?

https://github.com/joergoster/Stockfish/releases

For my personal interest Win bmi2 would be adequate.
Thanks again and thanks in advance, best regards
Matefish 3.2 64 ja bmi2

Clang profiled build.

https://drive.proton.me/urls/QWCTHSHAX0#Kv1BFYx5oI4j

Jim.