Vasik Rajlich Speaks!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Sean Evans

Vasik Rajlich Speaks!

Post by Sean Evans »

http://rybkaforum.net/cgi-bin/rybkaforu ... ?tid=23957

By Vasik Rajlich Date 2012-01-08 15:08

I want to give a really big thanks to Ed Schroder, Soren Riis, Chris Whittington, Nelson Hernandez, Nick Carlin, Jeroen Noomen and Alan Sassler for their superb efforts in defending me against the accusations that I have broken ICGA tournament rules. Soren did a great job detailing the shenanigans pulled during the ICGA's investigation, from stacking the jury to premature public accusations to a comprehensive fabrication of evidence.

I also appreciate the tenacity of Chris Whittington and especially Ed Schroder in digging through the mountains of documents and answering them point by point.

Finally, I greatly appreciate the support that I have received from countless others. This support has been touching and uplifting and I really appreciate it. Thanks guys!

In other news, I'm working on Rybka. Rybka 5 will be ready sometime this year and the remote Rybka renting will be launched sometime after that. We'll make announcements on our web site and in our forum when we have more information. It should be a fun year.

Best wishes to everyone for a great 2012!

Vas
Sean Evans

Re: Vasik Rajlich Speaks!

Post by Sean Evans »

Hi group,

Same as always, Vas offers nothing of significance to defend himself. Only innuendo backed up with nothing.

Cordially,

Sean
Rebel

Post by Rebel »

He is available for 1-2 days to any question you might have.
El Gringo

Post by El Gringo »

Hi Ed,

I only have one question for Vas.
- Give the source code of Rybka 1.0 beta to Ed Shroder so he can 'totally independent' see how much fruit/crafty code he has used.
I can bet 1000 € that he want do it and i already knows his answer.
He didn't has the source code anymore.....blablabla...and so on

Best
Johan
Laskos
Full name: Kai Laskos

Post by Laskos »

Sean Evans wrote:
http://rybkaforum.net/cgi-bin/rybkaforu ... ?tid=23957

By Vasik Rajlich Date 2012-01-08 15:08

I want to give a really big thanks to Ed Schroder, Soren Riis, Chris Whittington, Nelson Hernandez, Nick Carlin, Jeroen Noomen and Alan Sassler for their superb efforts in defending me against the accusations that I have broken ICGA tournament rules. Soren did a great job detailing the shenanigans pulled during the ICGA's investigation, from stacking the jury to premature public accusations to a comprehensive fabrication of evidence.

I also appreciate the tenacity of Chris Whittington and especially Ed Schroder in digging through the mountains of documents and answering them point by point.

Finally, I greatly appreciate the support that I have received from countless others. This support has been touching and uplifting and I really appreciate it. Thanks guys!

In other news, I'm working on Rybka. Rybka 5 will be ready sometime this year and the remote Rybka renting will be launched sometime after that. We'll make announcements on our web site and in our forum when we have more information. It should be a fun year.

Best wishes to everyone for a great 2012!

Vas
"Superb efforts"? LOL
This guy is nuts. A pretty proven liar about R1.0, he instead of limiting the damage makes a joke out of his character and his work generally. It was pretty easy for him to take ICGA pompous dinosaurs to court, if banned for Rybka 4 or 5, but with this "moral" stance of him he surely won't and can't.

Anyway, a funny argument between a caught cheater and a private, pathetic organization from 1970es.

Kai
natasha

Post by natasha »

Rebel wrote:He is available for 1-2 days to any question you might have.
so why does he ignore this one
Parent - By Loboestepario (****) [us] Date 2012-01-08 16:52
Would you like to provide a technical commentary on Mark Watkins' response to the 4-part article published by Chessbase?
http://harveywilliamson.com/ICGA/Riis3.pdf
mclane
Full name: Thorsten Czub

Post by mclane »

In other news, I'm working on Rybka. Rybka 5 will be ready sometime this year

computerchess community should boycott this product.

there are products that deserve the money they cost, such as hiarcs, shredder, junior.
What seems like a fairy tale today may be reality tomorrow.
Here we have a fairy tale of the day after tomorrow....
natasha

Post by natasha »

mclane wrote:

or just get it for free at Russian super savers store the day its released :twisted:
mclane
Full name: Thorsten Czub

Post by mclane »

natasha wrote:
mclane wrote:

or just get it for free at Russian super savers store the day its released :twisted:

rajlich still not realizes that the days of his betrayal were over and people who have been lied to, will not buy again.
What seems like a fairy tale today may be reality tomorrow.
Here we have a fairy tale of the day after tomorrow....
Harvey Williamson
Full name: Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson »

natasha wrote:
Rebel wrote:He is available for 1-2 days to any question you might have.
so why does he ignore this one
Parent - By Loboestepario (****) [us] Date 2012-01-08 16:52
Would you like to provide a technical commentary on Mark Watkins' response to the 4-part article published by Chessbase?
http://harveywilliamson.com/ICGA/Riis3.pdf
Good question.