A brainless engine is released....

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Dr.Wael Deeb

A brainless engine is released....

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Matthias Gemuh

Re: A brainless engine is released....

Post by Matthias Gemuh »

Even a dirty brainless clueless hopeless engine can with some twisted logic smash a bright and crafty bearded queen ant eating cheese or fruit.

Matthias.
My engine was quite strong till I added knowledge to it.
http://www.chess.hylogic.de
swami

Post by swami »

Matthias Gemuh wrote:

Even a dirty brainless clueless hopeless engine can with some twisted logic smash a bright and crafty bearded queen ant eating cheese or fruit.

Matthias.
:lol:

Perfect example of what being a computer chess addict is.
Matthias Gemuh

Post by Matthias Gemuh »

Matthias Gemuh wrote:

Matthias.

To SEE how many engines are in the list, a warrior would now loop through it,
incrementing a counter ! Awesome.

Matthias.
pedrox

Post by pedrox »

Alarm! butcher alex faile, without fortress adamant not capture bison and elephant on horizon, archbishop and cancellor will eat a biglion.
Matthias Gemuh

Post by Matthias Gemuh »

pedrox wrote:Alarm! butcher alex faile, without fortress adamant not capture bison and elephant on horizon, archbishop and cancellor will eat a biglion.

Yes, the surprise is that an adamant amateur butcher can capture a bison, an eagle, an elephant or hamsters even on the horizon despite a fortress and an alarm, if aided by chancellor homer or a comet from jupiter. :wink:

Matthias.
Matthias Gemuh

Post by Matthias Gemuh »

Matthias Gemuh wrote:
pedrox wrote:Alarm! butcher alex faile, without fortress adamant not capture bison and elephant on horizon, archbishop and cancellor will eat a biglion.

Yes, the surprise is that an adamant amateur butcher can capture a bison, an eagle, an elephant or hamsters even on the horizon despite a fortress and an alarm, if aided by chancellor homer or a comet from jupiter. :wink:

Matthias.

Since genesis, a mystery for every thinker is that on some beaches a parrot, a
kiwi and a kanguruh sit on plywood everyday and use a needle to trace the
journey of the ghost of Sam in an atlas borrowed from Anatoli, the embracer.

Matthias.
Dann Corbit

Post by Dann Corbit »

Matthias Gemuh wrote:
Matthias Gemuh wrote:

Matthias.

Since genesis, a mystery for every thinker is that on some beaches a parrot, a
kiwi and a kanguruh sit on plywood everyday and use a needle to trace the
journey of the ghost of Sam in an atlas borrowed from Anatoli, the embracer.

Matthias.
It reminds me of when Adam and I went to see Amy and Alice to study. History always bores me, but we got through Cheops, Aristarch and Alaric. Mythology was a lot more fun. Imagine Beowulf's battles with the Dragon, or the Awesome impact of Thor's Hammer after he got into a Deep Frenzee during the Fimbulwinter. Gandalf and Glaurung battle tooth and nail in the Fortress! ... Then Cassandre showed up and told us she was in DeepTrouble. She's so Clueless that she got caught with a pack of Chesterfield, thinking she was Crafty. She really wasn't using the old GrayMatter. We got back to our mythology and tried to recall if Jupiter and Zeus were really the same guy or not. Somehow that lead to wondering why a Kanguruh is also called a waltzing Matilde. Simon said we should play some music to liven things up. Zappa was too brash for Amy's taste, but Garth Brook's "Aice breaky heart" made us Needle Ozwald, who had the nerve to put that on when we asked for "KillerQueen.. Gunpowder, gelatine Dynamite with a laser beam Guaranteed to blow your mind!" by Queen.

Then a Storm broke! "Good thing we're under this Sunsetter retractable awning!" I said. Off on the Horizon I could see The Lightning. "That's not a Typhoon -- it's a Tornado!" I shouted.

"Quick, get some Plywood!" cried Madeleine.

Trace, who's not much of a Thinker, said, "We should watch some TV."

"Breakfast at Tiffany's is on!" said EveAnn.

"UGGH!! Chick flick!" shouted Omar and Alex in unison.

Anechka thought we should watch the news to find out more about the weather but Survivor Man was on and he was surrounded by a BigLion, an Elephant, an Eagle, a Parrot and an Ant (may not sound that scary, but it was one of those big African driver ants).

Francesca was a big martial arts lover and she saw that DrunkenMaster was on, but then Alice and Amy's mother came in and told us it was lunchtime.

"What are we having?" I asked.

"LambChops (with Lime), Kiwi Fruit and Hamsters.." Mrs Hermann replied.

"Hamsters!" I retorted.

"Yes, they are a great delicacy in our little hamlet of Feuerstein back in the old country." Mrs Hermann said with a twinkle.

"It's Hopless for me to escape this, but a little Mint might make it go down easier." I thought to myself.
"I'm a Neophyte at bizarre foods, though I had once eaten some Mustang at a cheap resteraunt and a Robin when I was camping..." I continued to muse.

"Could I have that SmallPotato instead of Hamster?" I asked squeamishly.

"No..." Mrs Hermann continued, "And for desert we're having Scorpio surprise. I got the idea from Survivorman in Africa..."
Tony Thomas

Post by Tony Thomas »

Where is Michael Sherwin. He is the only one that I can think of who could top Dann. :lol: Or May be I can Clone the joke. :lol:
It reminds me of when Adam and I went to see Amy and Alice to study. History always bores me, but we got through Cheops, Aristarch and Alaric. Mythology was a lot more fun. Imagine Beowulf's battles with the Dragon, or the Awesome impact of Thor's Hammer after he got into a Deep Frenzee during the Fimbulwinter. Gandalf and Glaurung battle tooth and nail in the Fortress! ... Then Cassandre showed up and told us she was in DeepTrouble. She's so Clueless that she got caught with a pack of Chesterfield, thinking she was Crafty. She really wasn't using the old GrayMatter. We got back to our mythology and tried to recall if Jupiter and Zeus were really the same guy or not. Somehow that lead to wondering why a Kanguruh is also called a waltzing Matilde. Simon said we should play some music to liven things up. Zappa was too brash for Amy's taste, but Garth Brook's "Aice breaky heart" made us Needle Ozwald, who had the nerve to put that on when we asked for "KillerQueen.. Gunpowder, gelatine Dynamite with a laser beam Guaranteed to blow your mind!" by Queen.

Then a Storm broke! "Good thing we're under this Sunsetter retractable awning!" I said. Off on the Horizon I could see The Lightning. "That's not a Typhoon -- it's a Tornado!" I shouted.

Anechka thought we should watch the news to find out more about the weather but Survivor Man was on and he was surrounded by a BigLion, an Elephant, an Eagle, a Parrot and an Ant (may not sound that scary, but it was one of those big African driver ants).

Francesca was a big martial arts lover and she saw that DrunkenMaster was on, but then Alice and Amy's mother came in and told us it was lunchtime.

"Hamsters!" I retorted.

"Yes, they are a great delicacy in our little hamlet of Feuerstein back in the old country." Mrs Hermann said with a twinkle.

"It's Hopless for me to escape this, but a little Mint might make it go down easier." I thought to myself.
"I'm a Neophyte at bizarre foods, though I had once eaten some Mustang at a cheap resteraunt and a Robin when I was camping..." I continued to muse.

"No..." Mrs Hermann continued, "And for desert we're having Scorpio surprise. I got the idea from Survivorman in Africa..." Then Rybka came along and started eating a tasty looking Hiarcs...
Matthias Gemuh

Post by Matthias Gemuh »

Dann Corbit wrote:

"Hamsters!" I retorted.

"No..." Mrs Hermann continued, "And for desert we're having Scorpio surprise. I got the idea from Survivorman in Africa..."

Now who but a prophet can see all the engine names involved ?
Certainly not some joker or amateur :wink: