Let us Stop this..Please

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Christopher Conkie

Re: Let us Stop this..Please

Post by Christopher Conkie »

Steve B wrote:
Christopher Conkie wrote:
Steve B wrote:
Christopher Conkie wrote:
Steve B wrote:Moderation has removed most of the posts in this thread which were personal attacks and for which we have received complaints

Members are advised to not engage in personal attacks
Steve
Then remove him.

I hope he posts in the CTF. He will get eaten alive........
You seem to be posting after every one of his posts even when he is not directing his posts towards you
keep your personal opinions to your self and do not continue to violate the charter
Understand?
Steve
Is it a violation of the charter to be a troll?

I tell you what Steve. Since every post in this place is about Ippolit and since every post about Ippolit drives the real people away, what you should do is create a forum for Deeb.

I cannot remember the last time this place had any chess in it.

Its all hot air and you are its custodian.
And i will no longer delete your posts
i can be at this all day

you had your chance
many times
its over
It depends if you are part of the disease. I know way to much about Deeb and know exactly how he operates.

I remember a forum where there was chess......

You had your chance to do that.

You failed.....badly.
mhull
Full name: Matthew Hull

Post by mhull »

Dr.Joy wrote: I wish and hope that we can encourage ComputerChess authors who are giving our hobby a meaning even if they do some mistakes..everybody do mistakes but losing Vasik ...
My recollection is that Vasik participated and shared lots in CCC until his program became strong. Then he stopped. No more sharing/participating. He got what he wanted out the for forum and then pretty much left.
Matthew Hull
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

mhull wrote: My recollection is that Vasik participated and shared lots in CCC until his program became strong. Then he stopped. No more sharing/participating. He got what he wanted out the for forum and then pretty much left.
In truth Vas was the center of interest for the whole CCC when some critics thought it were appropriate to tell Vas to seek something elsewhere because his program wouldnt be the only one. So Vas just left without contradiction. Today the Rybkaforum is a large forum comparable to CCC but with Rybka, the same what Harvey manages for Hiarcs.

If those who threw out Vas with their unfriendliness would want to meet him they could inscribe themselves in a minute. So, it's simply untrue that Vas just went away when he had collected enough ideas.

IMO we could learn from that past.

True masters of life base their ideals on friendliness which in sum leads farther in sports and competition than the allegedly more important destructing of the opponents, it's been reveiled just right now that also in economy friendly cooperation leads to more profit, it's not my theory but science results. In that respect Vasik is probably the most lovely guy in the community and that being number one. I'm not aware of him having ever spoken a word against his fellow colleages.

While in his case it's almost a natural constant I reached the highest level by pure chance, since we dont have so many psychologists I could prove my peaceful mind on. :)
-Popper and Lakatos are good but I'm stuck on Leibowitz