Chessbase Promoting RobboLito?

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Harvey Williamson
Full name: Harvey Williamson

Re: Going Rogue: ChessBase/Playchess SysOps Chronicles

Post by Harvey Williamson »

This post looks identical to the 1st one in the thread and so just an attempt to Spam.
kingliveson

Post by kingliveson »

Harvey Williamson wrote:This post looks identical to the 1st one in the thread and so just an attempt to Spam.
It is not identical to the first post. It is everything from the beginning and what has happened since I first posted this thread. A lot has happened since and I have put it all together to make it easier to follow. Harvey can't deny these things--People should really wonder why Harvey Williamson wants the post deleted.

Read it all here
Harvey Williamson
Full name: Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson »

lol - I have not asked for it to be deleted it makes good reading with my Coffee and toast.
playjunior

Post by playjunior »

Harvey Williamson wrote:lol - I have not asked for it to be deleted it makes good reading with my Coffee and toast.
You're enjoying yourself, aren't you? 8-)
slobo

Re: Chessbase Promoting RobboLito?

Post by slobo »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Rolf wrote:
kingliveson wrote: Is it ok to accuse someone of wrongdoing without providing proof?
Look, Franklin. You have no case! That is your problem. Playchess reacted exactly in a counter way to what you want to imply here, namely that this program you mentioned is sound. It is not for ChessBase at least and they wont let you play with that engine. Period.

But you can now come back here and endlessly mourn about the lacking proof from Vas. But you are incapable of realising that Playchess basically supports Vas. However this is bad news for you and you wont repeat it with joy.

Further questions? No tears! You wanted to implement a clone over there and they said NO!

Look Franklin, you dont have a complete name. So, it makes fun for you to quote all the stuff from Holger. Yes, that is funny. Why in hell the World doesnt like terrorists and anonymity?
ChessBase will support the next heyday of the computer chess scene and there is a big possibility that this won't be Rybka....Business has nothing to do with sects Rolf,try to understand that....
You say chess terrorists,I say lying the customers because of $$$,but this won't last long,it's the begining of the end,Rybka is no longer number one whether you like it or not....
Good night and sleep tight,
Dr.D
How do you know Rolf is a sectarian and not a businessman?
"Well, I´m just a soul whose intentions are good,
Oh Lord, please don´t let me be misunderstood."
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

slobo wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Rolf wrote:
kingliveson wrote: Is it ok to accuse someone of wrongdoing without providing proof?
Look, Franklin. You have no case! That is your problem. Playchess reacted exactly in a counter way to what you want to imply here, namely that this program you mentioned is sound. It is not for ChessBase at least and they wont let you play with that engine. Period.

But you can now come back here and endlessly mourn about the lacking proof from Vas. But you are incapable of realising that Playchess basically supports Vas. However this is bad news for you and you wont repeat it with joy.

Further questions? No tears! You wanted to implement a clone over there and they said NO!

Look Franklin, you dont have a complete name. So, it makes fun for you to quote all the stuff from Holger. Yes, that is funny. Why in hell the World doesnt like terrorists and anonymity?
ChessBase will support the next heyday of the computer chess scene and there is a big possibility that this won't be Rybka....Business has nothing to do with sects Rolf,try to understand that....
You say chess terrorists,I say lying the customers because of $$$,but this won't last long,it's the begining of the end,Rybka is no longer number one whether you like it or not....
Good night and sleep tight,
Dr.D
How do you know Rolf is a sectarian and not a businessman?
Well,frankly speaking I've considered this option and maybe it will turn out to be true,who knows :?:
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Milos

Post by Milos »

slobo wrote:How do you know Rolf is a sectarian and not a businessman?
If he is a businessman that only means Vas is a terrible businessman. Which on the other hand is nothing new :lol: .
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Milos wrote:
If he is a businessman that only means Vas is a terrible businessman. Which on the other hand is nothing new :lol: .
:lol:
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
slobo

Post by slobo »

Milos wrote:
:D :D :D
"Well, I´m just a soul whose intentions are good,
Oh Lord, please don´t let me be misunderstood."
kingliveson

Post by kingliveson »

Harvey Williamson wrote:lol - I have not asked for it to be deleted it makes good reading with my Coffee and toast.
You find it amusing huh, Harvey? When a paying customer posted a comment here, a website not tied to Chessbase--first, he receives a threatening email, and the next time he logged into his chessbase account he was harassed and had his account disabled by someone who clearly is abusing his position...when you read the chat log below, one can only conclude this sysop is beyond himself by now. Maybe Harvey would like to explain why he had his account disabled...

Playchess.com Log
Kibitzbot: you are the guy calling me names?
Kibitzbot: "poor english" and so on?
->Kibitzbot: all depends..who you are?
Kibitzbot: you know who I am
->Kibitzbot: I do not
->Kibitzbot: tell me
Kibitzbot: i dont want you chat here
Kibitzbot: it is enough if you do on talkchess
->Kibitzbot: lets talk on Skype
Kibitzbot: no, Sir
Kibitzbot: I will not waste my time with you
->Kibitzbot: then go away
Kibitzbot: okay. [Mutes and boots the account]
Chronology of how far things have gotten out of hand at chessbase/playchess.