My anticommercial thinking (POLL)

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Commercial or anti-commercial?

Commercial
45%
Anti-commercial
55%

Total votes: 31

hgm
Full name: H G Muller

Re: My anticommercial thinking (POLL)

Post by hgm »

tomgdrums wrote:
hgm wrote:Trolling you? :shock:

I gave a very to-the-point comment on something George wrote, and you barge in uninvited with irrelevancies. So who is trolling??? :roll:
I knew you could not stop.
So why did you start? And why do you continue? :roll:
syzygy

Post by syzygy »

hgm wrote:
tomgdrums wrote:
hgm wrote:Trolling you? :shock:

I gave a very to-the-point comment on something George wrote, and you barge in uninvited with irrelevancies. So who is trolling??? :roll:
I knew you could not stop.
So why did you start? And why do you continue? :roll:
What I see is a friendly discussion until you jumped in with childish smileys and confrontational remarks.
hgm

Post by hgm »

Ah, use of smileys is an offense here, that makes you fair game for any name calling? So why are they smileys in the posting menu, if using them is undesired behavior? Can you explain me that?

And 'confrontational' in your dictionary means disagreeing with any false or short-sighted remark? That Shredder Classic is the ultimate gift to mankind, and the panacea for every conceivable task is gospel, and those who put question marks to it are blasphemous heretics, distracting the believers from their worship, and should best be burned at the stakes? Is that it?

As someone remarked so succinctly in another thread: It must indeed be trolling season...
tomgdrums

Post by tomgdrums »

hgm wrote:Ah, use of smileys is an offense here, that makes you fair game for any name calling? So why are they smileys in the posting menu, if using them is undesired behavior? Can you explain me that?

And 'confrontational' in your dictionary means disagreeing with any false or short-sighted remark? That Shredder Classic is the ultimate gift to mankind, and the panacea for every conceivable task is gospel, and those who put question marks to it are blasphemous heretics, distracting the believers from their worship, and should best be burned at the stakes? Is that it?

As someone remarked so succinctly in another thread: It must indeed be trolling season...
Not only do you troll, but you put words in people's mouths that they never said.

You are an untruthful troll. Why are you obsessed with me?
hgm

Post by hgm »

It seems you are obsessed with me. What you quote was not directed at you. So why do you reply to it? My initial suggestion for why people could want another GUI than Shredder was not directed at you. Why did you reply to it?

Nothing would make me more happy than to see you disappear, or in fact when you had never apeared here at all, if you cannot rise above the level of name calling and making stupid remarks. That is how obsessed I am with you...
tomgdrums

Post by tomgdrums »

hgm wrote:It seems you are obsessed with me. What you quote was not directed at you. So why do you reply to it? My initial suggestion for why people could want another GUI than Shredder was not directed at you. Why did you reply to it?

Nothing would make me more happy than to see you disappear, or in fact when you had never apeared here at all, if you cannot rise above the level of name calling and making stupid remarks. That is how obsessed I am with you...
Hmm...sounds like actually you have given me a lot of thought! Thanks for your interest!
hgm

Post by hgm »

Yeah. I give musquitos a lot of attention too...
Harvey Williamson
Full name: Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson »

hgm wrote:Yeah. I give musquitos a lot of attention too...
You could call your next engine 'Deet' ;-)
gerold

Post by gerold »

Harvey Williamson wrote:
You could call your next engine 'Deet' ;-)
I just love the way this poll has gone. :-) No i didn't vote. :-)
tomgdrums

Post by tomgdrums »

What is a musquito? Is that a new tequila drink?