Gabor Szots wrote: ↑Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:17 pm At the moment I can't find a pattern for the crashes. Below I show two samples from Windows event logging. The second one is a translation by me, for you to understand better, I may not have found the appropriate English terms. Common in the error logs is the modul which caused the error: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
I'm going to investigate further as time allows.A hibát okozó alkalmazás neve: BanksiaGui.exe, verzió: 0.0.0.0, időbélyeg: 0x5e969884
A hibát okozó modul neve: ucrtbase.dll, verzió: 10.0.18362.387, időbélyeg: 0x4361b720
Kivételkód: 0xc0000409
Hiba pozíciója: 0x000000000006db8e
A hibát okozó folyamat azonosítója: 0xec8
A hibát okozó alkalmazás indításának időpontja: 0x01d6159925b35ede
A hibát okozó alkalmazás elérési útja: E:\Sakk\Banksia\BanksiaGui.exe
A hibát okozó modul elérési útja: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
Jelentés azonosítója: b0f26e6c-0869-4614-9625-5b9ff8b62b53
A hibát okozó csomag teljes neve:
A hibát okozó csomag relatív alkalmazásazonosítója:
Application causing the error: BanksiaGui.exe, verzió: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5e969884
Module causing the error: ucrtbase.dll, verzió: 10.0.18362.387, time stamp: 0x4361b720
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Error position: 0x000000000006db8e
Process ID causing the error: 0x914
Start time of the application that caused the error: 0x01d6156010b7e339
Path to application causing the error: E:\Sakk\Banksia\BanksiaGui.exe
Path to module causing the error: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
Report identifier: a7bcd4ed-4692-4592-9751-ef040e05a142
Full name of package causing the error:
Relative application identifier of the package causing the error:
RubiChess wrote: ↑Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:47 pm 0xc0000409 ist "stack overflow". Too many functions called putting too much data on the stack. Usually you can give the linker an option for the needed stack size but I don't know anything about how Banksia is build so this is just a hint for the author.
Andreas
Thanks all for your effort and info. Look like crash logs don't provide a good clue to guess the bug. Please try with limited tournaments (limit number of engines, games, turn off all logs, openings, syzygy...) to find the point/pattern of the crash. Thanks again.Dann Corbit wrote: ↑Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:28 amFor a windows program you can also enlarge the stack of an existing executableRubiChess wrote: ↑Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:47 pm 0xc0000409 ist "stack overflow". Too many functions called putting too much data on the stack. Usually you can give the linker an option for the needed stack size but I don't know anything about how Banksia is build so this is just a hint for the author.
Andreas



