ProteusChessSF - Developing my Stockfish 14.1 Polyglot MTCS derivative

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Eduard
Posts: 1439
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:58 am
Location: Germany
Full name: N.N.

Re: ProteusChessSF - Developing my Stockfish 14.1 Polyglot MTCS derivative

Post by Eduard »

Rebel wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:36 pm
Eduard wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:13 pm Everything is still nonsense. Anyone, really anyone, can achieve such a high Elo if they only play against weak players - and ProteusSF does nothing else. If he plays against stronger players like Fringe then he's a loser. His engine is a loser that only rapes weak bots every day.
Eduard, somehow this war between the two of you has to stop. Either you provide convincing evidence of your allegation (the red) else this thread will be locked.
What proof do you need? He constantly posts new rankings. In several forums, every day. I have proven here that his ranking is wrong. We have proven that he is a loser in several duels, he didn't just lose against Fringe. We can also prove that he played against himself and thus cheated. Should I post these games as proof? To get to first place he played over 90 games against his second account. We reported it to Lichess, if he does it again we hope he gets banned. Despite this he constantly posts his boastful rankings and brags. He should stop doing this because we do not insulting him but he insult us and make himself as a hero. I ask that this stop. In several forums he is inciting hatred against me and calling me an *diot. He even created a fake account with my name on Playchess. This guy insults me everywhere. He should stop doing this. What I am posting is true, everything. What I am making is a statement that can be proven. I have proven here that his ranking is wrong. He should stop posting such deceitful rankings, thank you!

I just want it all to stop. Please, please, please!!! That this guy stops insulting others. That he stops posting false rankings. We play on the online servers, not just him. And we have the right to honest reporting in the forums. Is that too much to ask??
User avatar
Rebel
Posts: 6994
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Re: ProteusChessSF - Developing my Stockfish 14.1 Polyglot MTCS derivative

Post by Rebel »

Eduard, I asked for proof. You did not do, just a repetition of statements.

Thread closed.

Go fight your clone wars elsewhere, not here.
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.