Navara vs Leela Knight Odds Match

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Chessqueen
Full name: Jorge Picado

Re: Navara vs Leela Knight Odds Match

Post by Chessqueen »

lkaufman wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:47 pm
lkaufman wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:35 pm
Chessqueen wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:39 pm
lkaufman wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:33 pm
AdminX wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:06 pm 8.5 to 4.5 David Wins

Quote Navara "At least now I knew I were playing a engine!" :lol:
The first 3 games (1.5 each) were his practice games last week, the actual match score was 7 to 3 for David. He won decisively until dropping the time limit to 3'+1", where he lost 1.5 to 0.5. But he went 4.5 to 1.5 at 3'2", so it looks like the fair time limit is between those two. He scored better with b1 odds (4 to 1) than with g1 odds (3 to 2). Maybe for a future match most or all games need to be g1 odds, b1 looks too easy for the human. David prepared well for the match, he said he reviewed 250 LeelaKnightOdds games. He played quite well, only one real blunder of a piece which didn't even cost him the game, he still drew. Leela seemed to play a bit too "normally", but this may be mostly a consequence of the openings, it rarely got openings with serious attacking chances. The opening book was turned off for the final four games; it's not clear if that helped or hurt. He did much better than pure calculations predicted, perhaps due to his preparation or perhaps it's just that the elo model based on standard chess is not so accurate for predicting results in these odds games.
Does your Dragon has a good chance of drawing against GM Navara Knight Odds at time control of 3'+2" :?:

Anyway I believe it is more interesting to see a match of Rook Odds versus a Master human player

There have already been many games played by LeelaRookOdds on LiChess against masters up thru International Masters. There have been a large number by one rather strong IM, Joan Fluvia (FIDE 2445, was over 2500), mostly at 3' + 5", with the score 29 wins for Leela, 17 wins for Fluvia, and 3 draws. The games are all there to be viewed.
https://lczero.org/blog/2024/02/update- ... n-lichess/
Russian believe that they are special, that they can Kill thousands of Ukranian civilians, but cry like babies when a few Russian...
Fritz 0
Full name: Branislav Đošić

Post by Fritz 0 »

I saw it had been mentioned that GM Sadler could play against Leela without handicap at 1ply. Larry, what would be your prediction on this?
lkaufman

Post by lkaufman »

Fritz 0 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:44 am I saw it had been mentioned that GM Sadler could play against Leela without handicap at 1ply. Larry, what would be your prediction on this?
Probably you mean "1 node", since ply is not very meaningful for Leela. Curiously, 1 node Leela is a reasonable match for full strength Leela at knight odds, depending of course on details like which nets and hardware and time limit for Full-strength Leela. So 1 node Leela is roughly of GM level at some reasonably fast level. I would expect 1 node Leela to come out ahead of Sadler in blitz, behind him in classical chess, and maybe even somewhere in the Rapid range.

Meanwhile we concluded that we made a mistake to use the latest BT4 net for the Navara match, as although it is stronger in standard chess than T82 it seems to be weaker at knight odds chess. But we needed the match and other subsequent games by strong players to determine this. We reverted the net for the bot to T82, and since then the LiChess performance has been over 3000 at 3'2" and over 2900 at 5'3". Rook odds performance (playing White) has been over 2700 at 3'2" and over 2600 and 5'3". Even at Queen for Knight odds, performance has been almost 2500 at 3'2". Only with full queen odds do players under 2000 have decent chances.
Komodo rules!
Uri Blass

Post by Uri Blass »

I wonder what about 2 pawn odds matches similiar to the match kasparov won

https://www.chessgames.com/perl/chess.p ... pid2=15940

What is going to be the performance of Leela against humans in 90+30 time control?
Uri Blass

Post by Uri Blass »

lkaufman wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:44 pm
Fritz 0 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:44 am I saw it had been mentioned that GM Sadler could play against Leela without handicap at 1ply. Larry, what would be your prediction on this?
Probably you mean "1 node", since ply is not very meaningful for Leela. Curiously, 1 node Leela is a reasonable match for full strength Leela at knight odds, depending of course on details like which nets and hardware and time limit for Full-strength Leela. So 1 node Leela is roughly of GM level at some reasonably fast level. I would expect 1 node Leela to come out ahead of Sadler in blitz, behind him in classical chess, and maybe even somewhere in the Rapid range.

Meanwhile we concluded that we made a mistake to use the latest BT4 net for the Navara match, as although it is stronger in standard chess than T82 it seems to be weaker at knight odds chess. But we needed the match and other subsequent games by strong players to determine this. We reverted the net for the bot to T82, and since then the LiChess performance has been over 3000 at 3'2" and over 2900 at 5'3". Rook odds performance (playing White) has been over 2700 at 3'2" and over 2600 and 5'3". Even at Queen for Knight odds, performance has been almost 2500 at 3'2". Only with full queen odds do players under 2000 have decent chances.
Opinion of other people about the subject:
1)Every player above rating 2000 should be able to win at 90+30 time control against engines without a knight.
When I mentioned the fact that KomodoDragon's performance was better than 2000 the reply was that probably humans can improve their opening and their strategy in a longer match.

2)Computers can improve significantly without a knight because finding the best move and finding the move that gives the best practical chances are different tasks
lkaufman

Post by lkaufman »

Uri Blass wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:24 pm I wonder what about 2 pawn odds matches similiar to the match kasparov won

https://www.chessgames.com/perl/chess.p ... pid2=15940

What is going to be the performance of Leela against humans in 90+30 time control?
Well, since Nakamura got crushed 6.5 to 1.5 at 15'10" Rapid by Komodo at two (White) pawns (b2 or c2 plus f2 or g2), and since Rapid is roughly a class below classical in quality, presumably that would only be viable for a top ten GM playing classical. Given the big advantage of the Leela Contempt for odds play, even that might favor the engine now. Two Black pawns would be an intermediate step.
Komodo rules!
lkaufman

Post by lkaufman »

Uri Blass wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:04 pm

1)Every player above rating 2000 should be able to win at 90+30 time control against engines without a knight.
When I mentioned the fact that KomodoDragon's performance was better than 2000 the reply was that probably humans can improve their opening and their strategy in a longer match.

2)Computers can improve significantly without a knight because finding the best move and finding the move that gives the best practical chances are different tasks
The second point is critical, it's the reason Leela is scoring so well in odds play generally. The Leela Contempt just works very well against humans. I'm sure it can be improved much more in the future. Based on the evidence that classical chess is a class better than Rapid which is another class better than blitz, the current break-even FIDE ratings for LeelaKnightOdds should be about 2700 blitz (3'2"), 2500 Rapid (15'10"), and 2300 classical for a reasonably well prepared, motivated opponent.
Komodo rules!
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

lkaufman wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:51 pm

The second point is critical, it's the reason Leela is scoring so well in odds play generally. The Leela Contempt just works very well against humans. I'm sure it can be improved much more in the future. Based on the evidence that classical chess is a class better than Rapid which is another class better than blitz, the current break-even FIDE ratings for LeelaKnightOdds should be about 2700 blitz (3'2"), 2500 Rapid (15'10"), and 2300 classical for a reasonably well prepared, motivated opponent.
I wonder how LeelaBishopOdds would do against GM Navarra using the T82 and time contol of 3+2" ?
Russian believe that they are special, that they can Kill thousands of Ukranian civilians, but cry like babies when a few Russian...
lkaufman

Post by lkaufman »

Chessqueen wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:30 am

I wonder how LeelaBishopOdds would do against GM Navarra using the T82 and time contol of 3+2" ?
Bishop odds is slightly more than knight odds, so presumably Navara would have won more comfortably. But there is no LeelaBishopOdds because bishop odds is not a recognized handicap, having been played only once in recorded history. The only handicaps that have bots are the ones that minimize the difference from normal chess as much as possible given the goal of equilizing chances. Bishop handicap changes the game by making it a strategy to place pawns based on the color of the remaining bishop. Similarly there is no rook h1 handicap as that would eliminate the usual kingside castling, it's always a1 rook. Even queen for knight is always queen for queen's knight as the queen's knight is placed well to exploit the lack of protection of c2. There were no games with two pawn odds in the historical record, but Kasparov made it "standard" by introducing it in his match with Terry Chapman, so we have used that in engine vs GM matches.
Komodo rules!
Chessqueen

Post by Chessqueen »

lkaufman wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:04 am
Chessqueen wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:30 am

Bishop odds is slightly more than knight odds, so presumably Navara would have won more comfortably. But there is no LeelaBishopOdds because bishop odds is not a recognized handicap, having been played only once in recorded history. The only handicaps that have bots are the ones that minimize the difference from normal chess as much as possible given the goal of equilizing chances. Bishop handicap changes the game by making it a strategy to place pawns based on the color of the remaining bishop. Similarly there is no rook h1 handicap as that would eliminate the usual kingside castling, it's always a1 rook. Even queen for knight is always queen for queen's knight as the queen's knight is placed well to exploit the lack of protection of c2. There were no games with two pawn odds in the historical record, but Kasparov made it "standard" by introducing it in his match with Terry Chapman, so we have used that in engine vs GM matches.
[pgn]

[pgn][Event "Computer chess game"]
[Site "DESKTOP-4QNC0GS"]
[White "Stockfish_16_x64_avx2"]
[Black "SOS 5.1 for Arena"]
[Result "0-1"]
[Time "18:33:27"]
[TimeControl "2700"]
[SetUp "1"]
[FEN "rnbqkbnr/pppppppp/8/8/8/8/PPPPPPPP/RN1QKBNR w KQkq - 0 1"]
[Termination "normal"]
[PlyCount "108"]
[WhiteType "program"]
[BlackType "program"]

1. e4 {(e2-e4 c7-c5 d2-d4 c5xd4 Qd1xd4 Nb8-c6 Qd4-e3 Ng8-f6 Bf1-c4 e7-e6
Nb1-c3 Qd8-b6 Qe3xb6 a7xb6 Ng1-e2 Nf6xe4 Nc3xe4 d7-d5 Bc4xd5 e6xd5 Ne4-c3
Bc8-e6 O-O-O O-O-O Nc3-b5 Bf8-c5 Ne2-d4 Be6-g4 f2-f3 Nc6xd4 Nb5xd4 Bg4-d7
Rh1-e1 Rd8-e8 c2-c3 Re8xe1 Rd1xe1 h7-h5 Nd4-c2 Bd7-c6 Nc2-d4 Bc5xd4 c3xd4
h5-h4 Re1-e7) -7.30/42 153} e5 {(e7-e5 Ng1-f3 Nb8-c6 Nb1-c3 Ng8-f6 Bf1-c4
Bf8-c5 O-O O-O d2-d3 Ra8-b8 Nc3-a4 Bc5-e7 Ra1-b1) +4.14/16 80} 2. Nc3
{(Nb1-c3 Nb8-c6 f2-f4 d7-d6 Bf1-b5 e5xf4 Qd1-f3 g7-g6 d2-d4 Bf8-g7 e4-e5
Bc8-d7 O-O-O Ng8-h6 Bb5xc6 b7xc6 Qf3xf4 Nh6-f5 Kc1-b1 O-O Nc3-e4 Nf5xd4
Ne4-f6+ Bg7xf6 e5xf6 Nd4-f5 g2-g4 Qd8xf6 g4xf5 Ra8-b8 b2-b3 Bd7xf5 Ng1-e2)
-6.96/28 29} Nc6 {(Nb8-c6 Ng1-f3 Ng8-f6 Bf1-b5 Nc6-d4 Nf3xd4 e5xd4 Nc3-d5
Nf6xd5 e4xd5 a7-a6 Qd1-h5 a6xb5 Qh5xh7) +4.24/15 48} 3. f4 {(f2-f4 e5xf4
Ng1-f3 Bf8-e7 Qd1-e2 Ng8-f6 Nc3-d5 O-O O-O-O Rf8-e8 g2-g3 Be7-f8 Qe2-g2
Re8xe4 Bf1-d3 Nf6xd5 Bd3xe4 Nd5-f6 Be4-d3 Nc6-b4 Bd3-f5 d7-d5 Bf5xc8 Qd8xc8
a2-a3 Nb4-c6 g3xf4 Qc8-g4 Qg2xg4 Nf6xg4 Rh1-g1 Ng4-f6 Rd1-e1 Bf8-c5 Rg1-g2
Kg8-f8 Kc1-d1 Nc6-e7 Nf3-h4 g7-g6 f4-f5 g6-g5 Nh4-f3 h7-h6 Nf3xg5) -7.14/31
28} exf4 {(e5xf4 Qd1-e2 Qd8-h4+ Ke1-d1 Nc6-d4 Qe2-d3 Qh4-h5+ Kd1-c1 Nd4-e6
Ng1-f3 c7-c6 Qd3-c4 Ng8-f6 Ra1-b1 b7-b5 Qc4-e2) +4.55/16 67} 4. Nf3
{(Ng1-f3 Bf8-e7 Qd1-e2 Ng8-f6 O-O-O d7-d5 e4xd5 Nf6xd5 Qe2-e4 Nd5-f6 Qe4xf4
O-O Rd1-e1 Qd8-d6 Qf4xd6 Be7xd6 Bf1-c4 Nc6-a5 Bc4-d3 Bc8-d7 Nf3-g5 h7-h6
Ng5-e4 Nf6xe4 Nc3xe4 Bd7-e6 Ne4xd6 c7xd6 Rh1-f1 Na5-c6 Rf1-f4 d6-d5 Bd3-b5
Rf8-e8 c2-c3 Be6-d7 Re1xe8+ Ra8xe8) -7.13/32 35} Nf6 {(Ng8-f6 Bf1-c4 Bf8-e7
O-O Nf6xe4 Nc3-d5 O-O Nd5xe7+ Nc6xe7 Kg1-h1 d7-d5 Nf3-g5 d5xc4 Ng5xe4
Ne7-g6) +4.65/15 36} 5. e5 {(e4-e5 Nf6-g4 h2-h3 Ng4xe5 Qd1-e2 Qd8-e7 O-O-O
Ne5xf3 Qe2xf3 Nc6-d4 Qf3-f2 Qe7-c5 Rd1-e1+ Bf8-e7 Qf2xf4 Nd4-e6 Qf4-f3
c7-c6 Bf1-d3 d7-d5 Rh1-f1 Rh8-f8 Bd3xh7 Bc8-d7 Bh7-f5 O-O-O Kc1-b1 Qc5-d6
Qf3-f2 Kc8-b8 g2-g4 Qd6-c7 g4-g5 Rd8-e8 a2-a4 Be7-d6 Qf2-g1 g7-g6 Bf5-g4
Ne6-d8 h3-h4 Bd7xg4 Qg1xg4 Re8xe1+ Rf1xe1 Nd8-e6 a4-a5 Rf8-c8 Re1xe6 f7xe6)
-7.31/34 64} Ng4 {(Nf6-g4 h2-h3 Ng4xe5 Qd1-e2 Qd8-e7 O-O-O Ke8-d8 Nc3-d5
Qe7-e6 c2-c4 Rh8-g8 Nf3xe5 Qe6xe5 Qe2-f2 g7-g5 Rd1-e1) +4.73/16 60} 6. h3
{(h2-h3 Ng4xe5 Qd1-e2 Qd8-e7 O-O-O Ne5xf3 Qe2xf3 Nc6-d4 Qf3-f2 Qe7-c5
Rd1-e1+ Bf8-e7 Qf2xf4 Nd4-e6 Qf4-f3 c7-c6 Bf1-d3 d7-d5 Rh1-f1 Rh8-f8 Bd3xh7
Bc8-d7 Bh7-f5 O-O-O Kc1-b1 Be7-d6 Bf5xe6 f7xe6 Qf3-g4 Qc5-c4 Qg4xc4 d5xc4
Kb1-c1 b7-b5 Rf1-h1 g7-g5 Nc3-e4 Bd6-e7 Rh1-f1 a7-a5 Ne4-c3 Rf8-f4 Nc3-e4
a5-a4 Rf1xf4 g5xf4 h3-h4 Bd7-e8 Ne4-g5) -7.39/38 39} Ngxe5 {(Ng4xe5 Qd1-e2
Qd8-e7 O-O-O Ke8-d8 Nc3-d5 Qe7-c5 Nd5xc7 Nc6-b4 Qe2-e4 Kd8xc7 Nf3xe5)
+4.74/16 53} 7. Qe2 {(Qd1-e2 Qd8-e7 O-O-O Ne5xf3 Qe2xf3 Nc6-d4 Qf3-f2
Qe7-c5 Rd1-e1+ Bf8-e7 Qf2xf4 Nd4-e6 Qf4-f3 c7-c6 Bf1-d3 d7-d5 Rh1-f1 Rh8-f8
Bd3xh7 Bc8-d7 Bh7-f5 O-O-O Nc3-e2 g7-g6 Bf5xe6 f7xe6 Qf3-g4 e6-e5 Qg4xg6
e5-e4 c2-c3 Rf8-g8 Qg6-h5 Rg8-h8 Qh5-e5 Rd8-e8 Qe5-d4 Qc5xd4 Ne2xd4 Be7-c5
Nd4-f5 Kc8-d8 Kc1-d1 Re8-g8 Nf5-e3 Bc5-f8 g2-g4) -7.37/36 129} Qe7 {(Qd8-e7
O-O-O Ke8-d8 Kc1-b1 f7-f6 Nc3-d5 Qe7-e6 d2-d4 Qe6xd5 d4xe5 Qd5-e6 e5xf6
Qe6xf6 Qe2-e4 Bf8-c5 Rd1-e1 Nc6-b4) +4.95/17 67} 8. O-O-O {(O-O-O Ne5xf3
Qe2xf3 Nc6-d4 Qf3xf4 Nd4-e6 Qf4-f3 c7-c6 Rd1-e1 d7-d5 Bf1-d3 Bc8-d7 a2-a4
O-O-O Rh1-f1 g7-g6 a4-a5 d5-d4 Nc3-d1 Qe7-b4 a5-a6 Bf8-d6 a6xb7+ Kc8xb7
Qf3xf7 Ne6-c5 Qf7-a2 Nc5xd3+ c2xd3 Bd7-f5 Rf1xf5 g6xf5) -7.49/32 31} Kd8
{(Ke8-d8 Kc1-b1 f7-f6 Nc3-d5 Qe7-c5 d2-d4 Qc5xd5 d4xe5 Qd5-e6 e5xf6 Qe6xf6
Qe2-e4 Bf8-c5 Bf1-b5 Nc6-b4 Nf3-d4) +4.91/16 46} 9. Kb1 {(Kc1-b1 Ne5xf3
Qe2xf3 Qe7-f6 Nc3-d5 Qf6-h6 Nd5xf4 Qh6-f6 Rd1-e1 Bf8-d6 g2-g3 Bd6xf4 g3xf4
Nc6-d4 Qf3-g3 Nd4-f5 Qg3-a3 d7-d6 h3-h4 a7-a5 Bf1-h3 Ra8-a6 Qa3-d3 Ra6-b6
b2-b3 g7-g6 Rh1-f1 a5-a4 Bh3xf5 Bc8xf5) -7.13/33 31} g5 {(g7-g5 d2-d4
Ne5xf3 Qe2xf3 Bf8-g7 Nc3-d5 Qe7-d6 c2-c3 Nc6-e7 Bf1-c4 Ne7xd5 Bc4xd5 Rh8-e8
Rd1-e1 Re8-e3) +4.97/16 38} 10. g3 {(g2-g3 Bf8-g7 g3xf4 g5xf4 Qe2-g2 Ne5xf3
Qg2xg7 Qe7-e5 Qg7xf7 d7-d6 Nc3-d5 Nc6-e7 Nd5xf4 Nf3-g5 Qf7-c4 Rh8-f8 Nf4-d3
Qe5-e4 Qc4xe4 Ng5xe4 Bf1-g2 d6-d5 Bg2xe4 d5xe4 Nd3-c5 b7-b6 Nc5xe4 Bc8-b7
Rd1-e1 Kd8-d7 Rh1-g1 Ra8-e8 h3-h4 Bb7xe4 Re1xe4 Ne7-f5 Re4-f4 Rf8-g8 Rg1-f1
Nf5-d6 c2-c3 h7-h5 a2-a4 Kd7-c8 Kb1-c2 Kc8-b7 Rf4-f2) -6.71/32 33} fxg3
{(f4xg3 Rh1-g1 f7-f5 Rg1xg3 Ne5xf3 Qe2xf3 f5-f4 Rg3-g2 Bf8-g7 Qf3-d5 Nc6-e5
d2-d4 f4-f3 Rg2-f2 c7-c6 Qd5-e4) +5.46/16 72} 11. Bg2 {(Bf1-g2 f7-f5 d2-d4
Ne5xf3 Qe2xf3 Qe7-f7 Qf3xg3 h7-h6 Qg3-f2 d7-d6 h3-h4 Bf8-g7 Bg2-d5 Qf7-g6
Rh1-e1 Bc8-d7 Qf2-f1 Bg7-f6 Qf1-b5 Bf6xd4 Rd1xd4 Nc6xd4 Qb5xb7 Ra8-c8
Re1-d1 Nd4-e6 Qb7xa7 Ne6-c5 b2-b4 Qg6-f6 b4xc5 Qf6xc3 Bd5-b7 Kd8-e7 h4xg5
h6xg5) -6.81/36 144} Ng6 {(Ne5-g6 Qe2-c4 f7-f6 Rh1-e1 Qe7-d6 d2-d4 Ng6-f4
Qc4-f7 Bf8-e7 Bg2-f1 Ra8-b8 Bf1-b5 Rh8-f8 Qf7xh7 a7-a6) +5.92/15 66} 12.
Qf1 {(Qe2-f1 f7-f6 h3-h4 g5-g4 Nf3-e1 h7-h5 d2-d4 Qe7-f7 Bg2-d5 Qf7-g7
Ne1-d3 Ra8-b8 Qf1-e2 Bf8-d6 Nc3-b5 Bd6-e7 Bd5-e4 a7-a6 d4-d5 a6xb5 d5xc6
Be7-d6 Rh1-e1 Rh8-e8 Qe2-d2 d7xc6 Qd2-a5 Bc8-d7 Qa5-a7 Kd8-c8 Nd3-c5 Bd6xc5
Qa7xc5 g3-g2 Be4xg6 Qg7xg6) -7.19/32 64} f5 {(f7-f5 Nc3-d5 Qe7-g7 Nf3xg5
h7-h6 Ng5-f3 Nc6-e7 Nd5xe7 Bf8xe7 Rd1-e1 Ng6-f4 d2-d4) +6.26/15 37} 13. d4
{(d2-d4 Qe7-g7 a2-a4 d7-d6 d4-d5 Nc6-e5 Nf3xg5 Ng6-h4 Ng5-e6+ Bc8xe6 d5xe6
c7-c6 a4-a5 Nh4xg2 Qf1xg2 f5-f4 Qg2-e4 g3-g2 Rh1-e1 f4-f3 Qe4-d4 Kd8-e8
Nc3-e4 d6-d5 Ne4-g5 Qg7xg5 Re1xe5) -7.10/27 37} Nf4 {(Ng6-f4 d4-d5 Nc6-e5
d5-d6 c7xd6 Rh1-g1 h7-h5 Nf3-d4 Qe7-f7 Rd1-e1 Qf7-c4 Qf1xc4 Ne5xc4 Nd4xf5)
+6.21/15 43} 14. a3 {(a2-a3 d7-d6 h3-h4 Bf8-h6 h4xg5 Bh6xg5 Rh1-g1 Bc8-d7
Bg2-h1 h7-h6 Rg1xg3 Qe7-f6 Qf1-b5 Kd8-c8 Qb5-f1 a7-a6 d4-d5 Nc6-d8 Qf1-g1
Rh8-f8 Nf3-d4 Nf4-g6 Nd4-e6 Nd8xe6 d5xe6 Bd7xe6 Qg1-g2 Ra8-b8 Nc3-d5 Be6xd5
Qg2xd5) -6.83/34 258} d6 {(d7-d6 h3-h4 Nf4xg2 Qf1xg2 g5xh4 Rh1xh4 Qe7-g7
Rd1-e1 Ra8-b8 Nc3-d5 Bc8-d7 Qg2-d2 h7-h5 Nf3-g5 a7-a6) +6.81/15 46} 15. h4
{(h3-h4 Bf8-h6 h4xg5 Bh6xg5 Rh1-g1 Bc8-d7 Bg2-h1 h7-h6 Rg1xg3 Rh8-e8 Qf1-c4
Ra8-b8 Rd1-g1 Qe7-f6 Qc4-f1 Nc6-e7 d4-d5 b7-b5 Nf3xg5 h6xg5 Rg3xg5 Qf6-d4
Nc3-a2 Nf4xd5 Bh1xd5 Ne7xd5 Rg5-g8 Bd7-e6 Rg8xe8+ Kd8xe8 Na2-b4 Nd5xb4
a3xb4 Qd4xb4 b2-b3) -7.07/36 29} Nxg2 {(Nf4xg2 Qf1xg2 g5xh4 Rh1xh4 Rh8-g8
Rd1-h1 h7-h6 Rh1-e1 Qe7-f7 Nc3-e2 Rg8-g4 Ne2xg3 Rg4xh4 Nf3xh4 Nc6xd4
Kb1-c1) +7.11/17 37} 16. Qxg2 {(Qf1xg2 g5xh4 Qg2-d2 Bc8-d7 Nc3-d5 Qe7-f7
Nd5-f4 Kd8-c8 Rh1xh4 a7-a5 Rh4-h3 Rh8-g8 Rd1-g1 Rg8-g4 Rg1xg3 Nc6-d8 Rg3-g2
h7-h6 d4-d5 Bf8-g7 Rh3-h1 Qf7-f6 c2-c3 Qf6-f7 Rh1-e1 Bg7-f6 Rg2-e2 b7-b6)
-7.79/32 94} gxh4 {(g5xh4 Rh1xh4 Qe7-g7 Nc3-e2 Bf8-e7 Rh4-h5 f5-f4 d4-d5
Qg7-g4 Rd1-h1 Nc6-e5 Nf3xe5 d6xe5 Rh5xe5) +6.99/16 29} 17. Rxh4 {(Rh1xh4
Qe7-g7 Nc3-e2 Bf8-e7 Rh4-f4 h7-h5 Rd1-h1 Be7-f6 Rh1-h3 Nc6-e7 Rh3xg3 Qg7-h6
Nf3-h4 Rh8-e8 Qg2-f3 Bf6-g5 Nh4xf5 Ne7xf5 Rf4xf5 Bc8xf5 Qf3xf5 Re8xe2
Rg3xg5 Re2-e1+ Kb1-a2 Qh6-e6+ Qf5xe6 Re1xe6 Rg5xh5 Kd8-d7 Ka2-b3 Ra8-e8
c2-c3 Re6-e2 a3-a4 c7-c5 d4xc5 Re2-e5 Rh5-h7+ Re8-e7 Rh7xe7+ Re5xe7 c5xd6
Re7-e1 Kb3-b4 Re1-e2 Kb4-c5 Re2xb2 c3-c4) -7.57/35 134} Qg7 {(Qe7-g7 Rd1-h1
Nc6-e7 Rh1-g1 Rh8-g8 Nc3-e2 h7-h6 Qg2xg3 Qg7xg3 Ne2xg3 Bc8-e6 Kb1-c1 Rg8-g4
Rh4-h3) +6.72/16 31} 18. Ne2 {(Nc3-e2 Bf8-e7 Rh4-f4 Rh8-g8 d4-d5 Nc6-e5
Rd1-h1 Ne5-g6 Rf4-b4 Be7-f6 Qg2xg3 Ng6-e7 Qg3xg7 Rg8xg7 Ne2-f4 a7-a5 Rb4-b3
Rg7-g4 Nf4-e6+ Bc8xe6 d5xe6 Rg4-e4 Rh1xh7 Re4xe6 Rb3xb7 Kd8-d7 Rb7-b5
Ra8-h8 Rh7xh8 Bf6xh8 Rb5xa5 Re6-e3 Ra5-a8 Bh8-g7 Nf3-h4 Re3-e4 Nh4xf5
Ne7xf5 a3-a4 Re4-g4 a4-a5 Nf5-e7 a5-a6) -8.03/34 43} Be7 {(Bf8-e7 Rh4-f4
Rh8-g8 Rd1-g1 h7-h5 Qg2xg3 Qg7xg3 Rg1xg3 Rg8-g4 Rg3-h3 h5-h4 Nf3xh4 Be7-g5
Rf4xg4 f5xg4 Rh3-h2) +6.56/17 53} 19. Rf4 {(Rh4-f4 Rh8-g8 Rd1-d3 h7-h5
Nf3-h4 Qg7-f6 Rd3xg3 Rg8-g4 Nh4-f3 Qf6-f7 Nf3-h2 Rg4xg3 Ne2xg3 h5-h4 Ng3-e2
Bc8-e6 Nh2-f3 Kd8-d7 Nf3xh4 Ra8-g8 Qg2-f1 Be7xh4 Rf4xh4 Be6-c4 Rh4-f4
Bc4xe2 Rf4xf5 Be2xf1) -8.08/33 82} Rg8 {(Rh8-g8 Rd1-g1 Bc8-e6 Ne2xg3 Qg7-h6
Qg2-d2 Rg8-g4 Ng3-e2 Rg4xg1+ Ne2xg1 Ra8-b8 Qd2-e3 Be6-d5 Kb1-c1 Qh6-e6
c2-c4) +6.63/17 58} 20. Rf1 {(Rd1-f1 Bc8-e6 Nf3-d2 Qg7-f7 Ne2xg3 Qf7-g6
d4-d5 Qg6xg3 Qg2xg3 Rg8xg3 d5xe6 Rg3-g6 Rf1-h1 h7-h6 Rf4xf5 Rg6xe6 Rf5-f7
Nc6-e5 Rf7-h7 Kd8-d7 Rh1xh6 Re6xh6 Rh7xh6 Ra8-e8 Rh6-h7 Kd7-d8 Nd2-b3 c7-c5
Nb3-a5 b7-b6 Rh7-g7 Kd8-d7) -8.24/35 79} Bf6 {(Be7-f6 Rf1-h1 Nc6-e7 Rh1-h3
Rg8-e8 Rh3xg3 Ne7-g6 Qg2-h2 Qg7-f7 Qh2-h5 Re8xe2 Rg3xg6 h7xg6 Qh5xf5)
+7.19/16 45} 21. Nh4 {(Nf3-h4 Nc6-e7 Qg2-f3 Bf6-g5 Qf3xg3 Bg5xf4 Qg3xf4
Bc8-d7 Qf4-f2 Qg7-f7 Ne2-f4 a7-a5 Rf1-e1 Kd8-c8 Qf2-e3 Rg8-e8 Qe3-d2 Ne7-g6
Re1xe8+ Qf7xe8 Nh4xg6 h7xg6 Nf4-d5 Bd7-c6 Nd5-f6 Qe8-f7 Qd2-g5 b7-b6 d4-d5
Bc6xd5 Nf6xd5 Qf7xd5 Qg5-h6 Kc8-b7) -9.02/30 53} Ne7 {(Nc6-e7 Rf1-f3 Qg7-h6
Rf3xg3 Rg8xg3 Qg2xg3 Bf6-g5 c2-c4 Bc8-d7 d4-d5 Bg5xf4 Ne2xf4 Ne7-g6 Nh4xg6
h7xg6 Nf4xg6) +8.09/17 81} 22. Nxf5 {(Nh4xf5 Ne7xf5 Rf4xf5 Bc8xf5 Rf1xf5
c7-c6 d4-d5 Rg8-e8 Qg2xg3 Qg7xg3 Ne2xg3 Bf6-e5 Ng3-e4 Kd8-d7 d5xc6+ b7xc6
b2-b4 Ra8-b8 Kb1-a2 Re8-e7 Rf5-h5 Rb8-h8 c2-c4 Kd7-c7 b4-b5 h7-h6 Ka2-b3
Be5-f4 Rh5-f5 Re7xe4 Rf5-f7+ Kc7-b6 b5xc6 Kb6xc6 Rf7xa7) -9.19/30 56} Nxf5
{(Ne7xf5 Rf4xf5 Bc8xf5 Rf1xf5 Bf6xd4 Ne2xg3 Kd8-d7 Qg2-f3 Ra8-f8 Ng3-h5
Qg7-h6) +8.81/18 63} 23. Rxf5 {(Rf4xf5 Bc8xf5 Rf1xf5 c7-c6 Qg2-f3 Bf6-e7
Rf5-f7 Qg7-g6 Qf3-b3 Ra8-c8 Ne2-f4 g3-g2 Nf4xg2 Qg6xg2 Rf7xh7 Rg8-f8 Kb1-a2
Qg2-e4 Rh7-h6 Rc8-c7 c2-c3 Kd8-d7 Qb3-d1 Qe4-d5+ Qd1-b3 Qd5xb3+ Ka2xb3
Rc7-c8 c3-c4 Rf8-f2 Kb3-a2 Rc8-g8 Rh6-h3 Rg8-g2 Rh3-b3) -10.09/32 50} Bxf5
{(Bc8xf5 Rf1xf5 Bf6xd4 Ne2xg3 Ra8-c8 Qg2-f1 Rg8-e8 Ng3-h5 Qg7-g6 Nh5-f6
Re8-f8 Rf5-f2 Bd4xf2 Qf1xf2) +9.02/17 42} 24. Rxf5 {(Rf1xf5 c7-c6 Qg2-f3
Bf6-e7 Qf3-g2 d6-d5 Kb1-a2 Qg7-g6 Rf5-f3 Be7-d6 c2-c4 d5xc4 d4-d5 c4-c3
Rf3xc3 Qg6-f7 Ne2xg3 Kd8-c7 Rc3-b3 Bd6xg3 Rb3xg3 Qf7xd5+ Qg2xd5 c6xd5
Rg3-c3+ Kc7-d6 Rc3-h3 Rg8-h8 Rh3-h6+ Kd6-c7 Ka2-b3 Ra8-d8 Kb3-c3) -10.15/28
26} Bxd4 {(Bf6xd4 Ne2xg3 Ra8-c8 Qg2-f1) +8.98/16 84} 25. Nxg3 {(Ne2xg3
Qg7xg3 Qg2xg3 Rg8xg3 Rf5-f8+ Kd8-d7 Rf8xa8 h7-h5 Ra8-f8 Rg3-g7 Rf8-f3
Rg7-h7 Rf3-h3 h5-h4 c2-c4 Bd4-e5 Kb1-c2 Kd7-e6 b2-b4 Ke6-f5 Kc2-d3 c7-c6
b4-b5 c6xb5 c4xb5 d6-d5 Kd3-e2 d5-d4 Ke2-d3 b7-b6 a3-a4 Kf5-g4 Rh3-h1 h4-h3
Kd3-e4 Rh7-e7 Ke4-d5) -10.78/37 243} Rc8 {(Ra8-c8 Qg2-f1 Rg8-e8 Ng3-h5
Qg7-g6 Kb1-a1 h7-h6 c2-c3 Qg6-g1 c3xd4 Re8-e1+ Ka1-a2 Re1xf1 Rf5xf1)
+8.89/15 28} 26. Qf3 {(Qg2-f3 Bd4-e5 Ng3-f1 c7-c6 Nf1-e3 Rc8-c7 Ne3-c4
Kd8-c8 Qf3-b3 Kc8-b8 Nc4xe5 d6xe5 Rf5xe5 Kb8-a8 a3-a4 Qg7-f7 Qb3-e3 Rg8-c8
Qe3-c5 Qf7-f1+ Kb1-a2 b7-b6 Qc5-e3 Qf1-f7+ Ka2-a3 Qf7-g6 Re5-e7) -9.24/26
19} Qg6 {(Qg7-g6 Rf5-f7 Bd4-e5 Ng3-f1 h7-h5 Qf3-b3 Rg8-e8 Qb3-c4 Qg6-g4
Kb1-c1 Qg4xc4 Rf7xc7) +8.30/14 40} 27. Ne2 {(Ng3-e2 Bd4-e5 Qf3-e4 c7-c6
Ne2-f4 Be5xf4 Qe4xf4 Kd8-c7 Rf5-f6 Qg6-g1+ Kb1-a2 Kc7-b8 Rf6xd6 Kb8-a8
Rd6-h6 Qg1-g7 Rh6-h4 Rc8-f8 Qf4-h2 Qg7-f7+ c2-c4 Rg8-h8 Rh4-e4 h7-h5 Qh2-h3
Qf7-f6 Re4-h4 Qf6-g5 Qh3-h1 Rf8-e8 Qh1-h3 Re8-d8 Qh3-h1 Qg5-e5 Rh4-h3
Qe5-d4 Rh3xh5 Qd4xc4+ Ka2-a1) -9.67/35 94} Bg7 {(Bd4-g7 Ne2-c1 Rg8-e8
Nc1-d3 Re8-e7 Rf5-f4 h7-h5 Rf4-h4 Re7-f7 Qf3-h1 Rf7-f5 Qh1xb7 Qg6-g1+
Nd3-e1 Qg1xe1+ Kb1-a2) +8.41/15 20} 28. Qh3 {(Qf3-h3 Bg7-e5 Qh3-h4+ Kd8-e8
Rf5-f1 c7-c6 Qh4-f2 Ke8-d7 Qf2xa7 Kd7-c7 Rf1-f3 Rc8-a8 Qa7-f2 Kc7-b8 Ne2-c1
c6-c5 Qf2-e2 Ra8-a6 Nc1-d3 Be5-d4 Nd3-f4 Qg6-e8 Qe2xe8+ Rg8xe8 Nf4-d5
Bd4-e5 Kb1-a2 h7-h5 b2-b4 c5xb4 Nd5xb4 Ra6-a5 c2-c4 Re8-h8 Ka2-b3 h5-h4
Rf3-h3 Be5-g3 Rh3xh4 Rh8xh4 a3-a4 Bg3-e5) -8.98/28 27} Re8 {(Rg8-e8 Ne2-f4
Qg6-h6 Qh3-g2 Re8-e1+ Kb1-a2 c7-c6 Qg2-g3 Re1-e7 Qg3-b3 b7-b5 Qb3-b4 Kd8-d7
Rf5-h5 a7-a5) +8.07/14 29} 29. Nf4 {(Ne2-f4 Qg6-h6 Qh3-g3 c7-c6 Rf5-h5
Qh6-f6 Nf4-d3 h7-h6 Rh5-h4 Rc8-c7 Rh4-f4 Qf6-e7 Rf4-a4 b7-b6 Ra4-g4 Kd8-c8
a3-a4 Kc8-b8 Rg4-g6 Bg7-f8 Qg3-f3 a7-a5 Qf3-f2 Kb8-b7 Rg6-f6 Bf8-g7 Rf6-g6
Qe7-f7 Qf2-g2 h6-h5 Rg6xd6 Re8-f8 Rd6-g6 Qf7-f1+ Qg2xf1 Rf8xf1+ Kb1-a2
h5-h4 Rg6-g4 Bg7-f6 Rg4-f4 Rf1xf4) -9.79/33 61} Qg1+ {(Qg6-g1+ Kb1-a2
Qg1-d4 Qh3-h4+ Kd8-d7 Rf5-f7+ Kd7-c6 Qh4-h1+ Kc6-b6 Nf4-d5+ Kb6-c5 b2-b4+
Kc5-b5 Nd5-c3+ Kb5-b6 Nc3-d5+ Kb6-a6 Nd5xc7+ Rc8xc7 Rf7xc7 Qd4-b2+)
+8.44/15 55} 30. Ka2 {(Kb1-a2 Qg1-d4 Qh3-h4+ Kd8-d7 Rf5-b5 Qd4-c4+ Rb5-b3
b7-b5 Qh4-g4+ Kd7-c6 Qg4-g2+ d6-d5 Qg2xg7 Qc4xf4 Rb3-b4 Qf4-d6 Qg7xh7 a7-a6
c2-c3 Rc8-d8 Qh7-h4 Qd6-e6 Qh4-d4 a6-a5 Rb4-b3 Qe6-e4 Qd4-a7 Rd8-a8 Qa7xa8+
Re8xa8 c3-c4 d5-d4 Rb3xb5 d4-d3) -8.88/27 13} Qd4 {(Qg1-d4 Qh3-b3 c7-c6
Rf5-f7 Rc8-c7 c2-c3 Qd4-e4) +8.44/14 28} 31. Qh4+ {(Qh3-h4+ Kd8-d7 Rf5-b5
Qd4-c4+ Rb5-b3 b7-b5 Qh4xh7 Qc4xf4 Qh7xg7+ Re8-e7 Qg7-g1 a7-a6 Rb3-c3
Qf4-e4 Qg1-g3 c7-c6 b2-b3 c6-c5 Qg3-g1 Rc8-e8 Ka2-b2 Qe4-d4 Qg1xd4 c5xd4
Rc3-h3 Re7-e2 a3-a4 Re8-e3 Rh3-h7+ Re3-e7 Rh7-h3 b5-b4 Rh3-d3 Re2-f2 Rd3xd4
Re7-e2 Rd4xb4 Re2xc2+ Kb2-b1) -8.73/26 14} Kd7 {(Kd8-d7 Rf5-b5 Qd4-c4+
Rb5-b3 Re8-e7 Qh4-g5 c7-c6 Ka2-b1 Re7-e1+ Kb1-a2 Qc4-f7 Nf4-d3 Re1-f1
Qg5-g4+ Kd7-c7 c2-c3) +8.66/14 48} 32. Rb5 {(Rf5-b5 Qd4-c4+ Rb5-b3 b7-b5
Qh4-g5 Kd7-c6 Qg5xg7 Qc4xf4 Rb3-c3+ Kc6-b6 Qg7xh7 c7-c6 Qh7-h1 Rc8-c7
Rc3-b3 Qf4-c4 Ka2-b1 Kb6-b7 Rb3-b4 Qc4-e2 c2-c4 Qe2-e1+ Qh1xe1 Re8xe1+
Kb1-a2 a7-a5 Rb4-b3 a5-a4 c4xb5 a4xb3+ Ka2xb3 Re1-e3+ Kb3-a4 c6xb5+ Ka4-a5)
-8.90/27 18} Qc4+ {(Qd4-c4+ Rb5-b3 Re8-e7 Qh4-g5 Rc8-g8 Nf4-d3 Kd7-d8
Qg5-g2 Bg7xb2 Qg2xb7 Bb2-d4 Nd3-b2) +9.20/15 33} 33. Rb3 {(Rb5-b3 b7-b5
Qh4-g5 Kd7-c6 Qg5xg7 Qc4xf4 Rb3-c3+ Kc6-b6 Qg7xh7 c7-c6 Qh7-d7 d6-d5 b2-b4
Qf4-e5 Ka2-b2 Rc8-c7 Qd7-h3 Qe5-f4 Qh3-h1 Kb6-b7 Qh1-g1 Re8-e4 Rc3-d3
Qf4-e5+ Kb2-a2 Re4-e1 Rd3-d1 Re1xg1 Rd1xg1 Qe5-d4 Rg1-h1 Qd4-c3 Ka2-b1
d5-d4 a3-a4) -9.09/28 12} Re7 {(Re8-e7 Qh4-g5 Rc8-g8 Nf4-d3 Kd7-d8 Qg5-g2
Bg7xb2 Qg2xb7 Bb2-d4 Nd3-b2) +8.78/15 63} 34. Qh3+ {(Qh4-h3+ Kd7-d8 Nf4-h5
Bg7-e5 Nh5-g3 Be5xg3 Qh3xg3 b7-b6 Ka2-b1 Qc4-e6 Qg3-d3 c7-c6 Qd3-a6 Re7-f7
Qa6-d3 Rc8-c7 Rb3-c3 h7-h5 Rc3-c4 Qe6-f6 Kb1-a2 Rf7-f8 Qd3-g3 Kd8-c8
Qg3-h3+ Kc8-b7 Qh3xh5 b6-b5 Rc4-c3 Qf6-e6+ Rc3-b3 Rf8-f2 Qh5-h4 Rf2xc2)
-10.01/36 108} Kd8 {(Kd7-d8 Nf4-g2 Qc4xc2 Ng2-e3 Qc2-e4 Ne3-f5 Re7-f7
Nf5xg7 Rf7xg7 Qh3-h6 Rg7-e7 Qh6-f6 Qe4-d5 a3-a4 Kd8-d7) +9.40/16 46} 35.
Ng2 {(Nf4-g2 Qc4-e6 Qh3xe6 Re7xe6 Rb3xb7 Re6-e4 Rb7-b3 Kd8-d7 Rb3-h3 Rc8-h8
b2-b4 h7-h5 Ka2-b3 Re4-g4 Ng2-h4 Bg7-f6 Nh4-f3 Bf6-e7 Nf3-h2 Rg4-e4 Nh2-f3
d6-d5 Kb3-a4 Kd7-c8 Ka4-b5 Rh8-h6 Nf3-d2 Re4-g4 Nd2-f3 Rg4-f4 Nf3-e5 Rf4-f6
Kb5-a4 d5-d4) -9.91/32 16} Qxc2 {(Qc4xc2 Ng2-e3 Qc2-e4 Ne3-f5 Re7-f7 Nf5xg7
Rf7xg7 Qh3-h6 Rg7-e7 Qh6-f8+ Kd8-d7 Qf8-f1 Rc8-b8 Qf1-b5+ Kd7-d8 Rb3-b4
Qe4-e1 Qb5xb7 Rb8xb7) +9.34/16 30} 36. Ne3 {(Ng2-e3 Qc2-e4 Qh3-h5 Re7-e5
Qh5-f7 Qe4-g6 Qf7-c4 Qg6-e6 Qc4xe6 Re5xe6 Ne3-f5 Bg7-e5 Rb3-h3 Re6-f6
Nf5-e3 Rf6-f7 a3-a4 c7-c6 Ne3-c4 Kd8-d7 a4-a5 Kd7-c7 a5-a6 b7xa6 Nc4xe5
d6xe5) -10.79/27 23} Qe4 {(Qc2-e4 Ne3-f5 Re7-f7 Nf5xg7 Rf7xg7 Qh3-h6 Rg7-e7
Qh6-g5 b7-b6 Qg5-f6 Qe4-d5 a3-a4 h7-h5 a4-a5 b6xa5 Qf6-f7) +9.48/16 15} 37.
Qf1 {(Qh3-f1 Qe4-e6 Ne3-c4 c7-c6 Qf1-f4 Bg7-e5 Qf4-e4 b7-b6 a3-a4 Kd8-c7
Qe4-e2 Be5-d4 Qe2xe6 Re7xe6 Rb3-h3 Re6-e7 Nc4-a3 Rc8-e8 Na3-c2 Bd4-h8 b2-b4
Re8-f8 b4-b5 Rf8-f4) -11.38/28 90} a5 {(a7-a5 Rb3-d3 h7-h5 Ne3-d5 Re7-e5
Qf1-d1 Qe4-e2 Qd1-b3 a5-a4 Qb3-b5 Re5-g5 Rd3-b3 Qe2xb5 Rb3xb5 c7-c6)
+10.58/15 18} 38. Rd3 {(Rb3-d3 a5-a4 Ka2-a1 c7-c6 Ne3-c4 d6-d5 Nc4-b6
Qe4-e1+ Qf1xe1 Re7xe1+ Ka1-a2 Rc8-c7 Nb6xa4 Rc7-e7 Rd3-h3 Bg7-d4 Rh3-h4
Re1-e4 Rh4-h5 Re4-e2 Ka2-b3 Re2-e5 Rh5-h4 Bd4-a7 Na4-c3 Kd8-c7 Rh4-h1 d5-d4
Nc3-b1 Re7-d7 Kb3-c2 c6-c5 Nb1-d2 d4-d3+ Kc2-c3) -11.40/26 29} b5 {(b7-b5
Qf1-d1 Rc8-b8 Ka2-a1 b5-b4 Qd1-b3 a5-a4 Qb3-g8+ Re7-e8 Rd3-d1 Re8xg8 a3xb4)
+10.79/14 19} 39. Nd1 {(Ne3-d1 b5-b4 Rd3-g3 Qe4-d4 a3-a4 Rc8-b8 Rg3-b3
Qd4-d5 Qf1-d3 Bg7-d4 Ka2-b1 c7-c5 Qd3-c2 c5-c4 Rb3-g3 b4-b3 Qc2-c1 Rb8-b4
Qc1-f4 Rb4xa4 Qf4-f8+ Kd8-d7 Qf8-f3 Qd5xf3 Rg3xf3) -12.37/28 59} Qc4+
{(Qe4-c4+ Ka2-b1 b5-b4 a3xb4 a5xb4 Qf1-f3 h7-h5 Rd3-e3 Re7xe3 Qf3xe3 Qc4-d5
Kb1-c1 Rc8-a8 Nd1-f2 Qd5-c4+ Kc1-b1 Kd8-d7) +11.33/15 32} 40. Kb1 {(Ka2-b1
b5-b4 a3xb4 a5xb4 Qf1-f3 Rc8-b8 Qf3-f1 Qc4-e4 Qf1-f3 Qe4-g6 Qf3-g3 Qg6xg3
Rd3xg3 Bg7-d4 Rg3-g8+ Re7-e8 Rg8-g3 Kd8-d7 Kb1-c2 Re8-e7 Kc2-d3 c7-c5
Rg3-h3 Rb8-g8 Kd3-c4 Rg8-g1 Nd1-c3 b4xc3 b2xc3 Bd4-e5 Kc4-b5 Rg1-g3 Rh3-h4
Rg3xc3 Rh4-a4 Kd7-e6 Ra4-c4 Rc3-a3 Kb5-c6 h7-h5) -14.57/26 12} b4 {(b5-b4
a3xb4 a5xb4 Qf1-f3 Re7-e5 Rd3-e3 Re5-c5 Kb1-a1 Rc5-a5+ Ka1-b1 Rc8-a8 Qf3-g3
Bg7xb2 Nd1xb2 Ra5-a1+) +12.06/16 24} 41. axb4 {(a3xb4 a5xb4 Qf1-f3 Rc8-b8
Qf3-f1 Qc4-e4 Qf1-f3 Qe4-g6 Qf3-g3 Qg6xg3 Rd3xg3 Bg7-d4 Rg3-g8+ Re7-e8
Rg8-g2 Kd8-d7 Kb1-c2 Re8-e7 Kc2-d3 c7-c5 Rg2-h2 Rb8-g8 Kd3-c2 Rg8-g1 Rh2-h3
Rg1-g2+ Kc2-b3 Re7-e1 Nd1-c3 Kd7-c6 Rh3-d3 h7-h5 Rd3-f3 d6-d5 Rf3-f7 c5-c4+
Kb3xb4 Rg2xb2+ Kb4-a3 Bd4xc3) -16.41/28 33} axb4 {(a5xb4 Qf1-f3 Re7-e5
b2-b3 Qc4-a6 Nd1-b2 Re5-e1+ Rd3-d1 Qa6-a3 Nb2-c4 Qa3-a1+ Kb1-c2 Qa1-a2+
Kc2-c1) +13.26/15 32} 42. Qf3 {(Qf1-f3 Rc8-b8 Qf3-f1 Qc4-e4 Qf1-f3 Qe4-g6
Qf3-g3 Qg6xg3 Rd3xg3 Bg7-d4 Rg3-g8+ Re7-e8 Rg8-g5 Kd8-d7 Kb1-c2 c7-c5
Kc2-d3 Re8-e7 Rg5-g4 Rb8-f8 Kd3-d2 h7-h5 Rg4-h4 Rf8-h8 Kd2-d3 Re7-e1 Kd3-d2
Re1-g1 Nd1-e3 Bd4xe3+ Kd2xe3 Rg1-g2 Ke3-f3 Rg2xb2 Rh4-h1 h5-h4 Rh1-c1 h4-h3
Kf3-f4) -16.69/20 8} Re5 {(Re7-e5 b2-b3 Qc4-a6 Rd3-d2 Rc8-a8 Rd2xd6+ c7xd6
Nd1-b2 Qa6-a1+ Kb1-c2 Qa1xb2+ Kc2-d3 Qb2xb3+ Kd3-d2 Qb3xf3 Kd2-c1 Kd8-d7)
+17.26/14 18} 43. b3 {(b2-b3 Qc4-e6 Qf3-g2 Qe6-f5 Qg2-f3 Qf5-g6 Kb1-c1
Bg7-h6+ Kc1-c2 Qg6-g5 Nd1-e3 Re5xe3 Rd3xe3 Qg5xe3 Qf3-f6+ Kd8-e8 Qf6-h8+
Ke8-d7 Qh8xh7+ Kd7-c6 Qh7xh6 Qe3xh6 Kc2-d3 Qh6-h3+ Kd3-c2 Qh3-c3+ Kc2-d1
Qc3xb3+ Kd1-d2 Qb3-c3+ Kd2-d1 Qc3-d3+ Kd1-c1 Qd3-c4+ Kc1-b1 Qc4-b3+ Kb1-c1)
-22.37/21 16} Qa6 {(Qc4-a6 Rd3-d5 Rc8-a8 Rd5xe5 Qa6-a1+ Kb1-c2 Ra8-a2+
Kc2-d3 Qa1xe5 Qf3-e4 Qe5-b5+ Qe4-c4 Qb5-f5+ Kd3-e3 Bg7-h6+ Ke3-d4 Ra2-d2+
Qc4-d3) +21.60/13 15} 44. Nb2 {(Nd1-b2 Re5-e1+ Rd3-d1 Qa6-a3 Nb2-a4 Qa3-a1+
Kb1-c2 Qa1-a2+ Kc2-d3 Qa2xb3+ Kd3-d2 Qb3xf3 Rd1xe1 Rc8-a8 Re1-e3 Bg7-h6
Kd2-d3 Qf3xe3+ Kd3-c4 Ra8xa4 Kc4-b5 Qe3-b3 Kb5-c6 Qb3-d3 Kc6-b7 Qd3-b5+)
-M13/43 6} Qa3 {(Qa6-a3 Rd3-d1 Rc8-a8 Qf3xa8+ Qa3xa8 Rd1xd6+ c7xd6 Kb1-c1
Re5-e1+) +29.42/14 28} 45. Rd4 {(Rd3-d4 Re5-e1+ Kb1-c2 Bg7xd4 Qf3-f8+
Re1-e8 Qf8xe8+ Kd8xe8 Nb2-c4 Qa3-a2+ Kc2-d3 Qa2xb3+ Kd3xd4 Qb3-c3+ Kd4-e4
Qc3xc4+ Ke4-f3 Rc8-a8 Kf3-e3 Ra8-a2 Ke3-f3 Ra2-a3+ Kf3-g2 Qc4-c2+ Kg2-f1
Ra3-a1+) -M13/35 1} Re1+ {(Re5-e1+ Kb1-c2 Qa3-a1 Qf3-d1 Re1xd1 Rd4xd1
Qa1xb2+ Kc2-d3 Qb2xb3+ Kd3-e2 Kd8-d7 Rd1-a1 Bg7xa1 Ke2-f2 Qb3-b2+ Kf2-f3
Rc8-f8+ Kf3-e3 Rf8-e8+ Ke3-f3 Qb2-f6+ Kf3-g2) +M12/14 30} 46. Kc2 {(Kb1-c2
Qa3-a1 Qf3-f8+ Bg7xf8 Rd4-d1 Re1-e2+ Rd1-d2 Qa1xb2+ Kc2xb2 Re2xd2+ Kb2-b1
Bf8-g7 Kb1-c1 Bg7-h6 Kc1-b1 Rc8-a8 Kb1-c1 Ra8-a1+) -M9/54 1} Qa1 {(Qa3-a1
Qf3-d1 Re1xd1 Rd4xd1 Qa1xb2+ Kc2-d3 Bg7-h6 Kd3-c4 Qb2-c2+ Kc4-d5 Kd8-d7
Kd5-d4 Qc2xd1+ Kd4-e4 Qd1xb3 Ke4-d4 c7-c5+ Kd4-e4 d6-d5+ Ke4-f5) +M11/14
22} 47. Qf8+ {(Qf3-f8+ Bg7xf8 Rd4-d1 Re1-e2+ Rd1-d2 Qa1xb2+ Kc2xb2 Re2xd2+
Kb2-b1 Bf8-g7 Kb1-c1 Bg7-h6 Kc1-b1 Rc8-a8 Kb1-c1 Ra8-a1+) -M8/66 1} Bxf8
{(Bg7xf8 Rd4-d1 Re1-e2+ Rd1-d2 Qa1xb2+ Kc2xb2 Re2xd2+ Kb2-b1 Bf8-h6 Kb1-c1
Rc8-b8 Kc1-b1 Rb8-a8 Kb1-c1 Ra8-a1+) +M7/18 12} 48. Rd1 {(Rd4-d1 Re1-e2+
Rd1-d2 Qa1xb2+ Kc2xb2 Re2xd2+ Kb2-b1 Bf8-g7 Kb1-c1 Bg7-h6 Kc1-b1 Rc8-a8
Kb1-c1 Ra8-a1+) -M7/68 1} Re2+ {(Re1-e2+ Rd1-d2 Qa1xb2+ Kc2xb2 Re2xd2+
Kb2-b1 Bf8-h6 Kb1-c1 Rc8-b8 Kc1-b1 Rb8-a8 Kb1-c1 Ra8-a1+) +M6/18 11} 49.
Rd2 {(Rd1-d2 Qa1xb2+ Kc2xb2 Re2xd2+ Kb2-b1 Bf8-g7 Kb1-c1 Bg7-h6 Kc1-b1
Rc8-a8 Kb1-c1 Ra8-a1+) -M6/76 1} Qxb2+ {(Qa1xb2+ Kc2xb2 Re2xd2+ Kb2-b1
Bf8-h6 Kb1-c1 Rc8-b8 Kc1-b1 Rb8-a8 Kb1-c1 Ra8-a1+) +M5/20 10} 50. Kxb2
{(Kc2xb2 Re2xd2+ Kb2-b1 Bf8-g7 Kb1-c1 Bg7-h6 Kc1-b1 Rc8-a8 Kb1-c1 Ra8-a1+)
-M5/245 1} Rxd2+ {(Re2xd2+ Kb2-b1 Rd2-h2 Kb1-c1 Rc8-b8 Kc1-b1 Rb8-a8 Kb1-c1
Ra8-a1+) +M4/31 12} 51. Kb1 {(Kb2-b1 Bf8-g7 Kb1-c1 Bg7-h6 Kc1-b1 Rc8-a8
Kb1-c1 Ra8-a1+) -M4/245 0} Rb8 {(Rc8-b8 Kb1-a1 Rd2-h2 Ka1-b1 Rb8-a8 Kb1-c1
Ra8-a1+) +M4/99 7} 52. Ka1 {(Kb1-a1 Bf8-h6 Ka1-b1 Rb8-a8 Kb1-c1 Ra8-a1+)
-M3/245 0} Rb6 {(Rb8-b6 Ka1-b1 Rb6-c6 Kb1-a1 Rc6-c1+) +M3/99 0} 53. Kb1
{(Ka1-b1 Rb6-c6 Kb1-a1 Rc6-c1+) -M2/184 0} Rc6 {(Rb6-c6 Kb1-a1 Rc6-c1+)
+M2/99 0} 54. Ka1 {(Kb1-a1 Rc6-c1+) -M1/190 0} Rc1# {(Rc6-c1+) +M1/99 0} *[/pgn][/pgn]