Challenge to the people who don't know how the internet works

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

AndrewGrant
Posts: 1819
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:08 am
Location: U.S.A
Full name: Andrew Grant

Challenge to the people who don't know how the internet works

Post by AndrewGrant »

Friendly reminder that stealing is a crime, is wrong, and makes you a thief.
"Those who can't do, clone instead" - Eduard ( A real life friend, not this forum's Eduard )
User avatar
Rebel
Posts: 7038
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:04 pm
Full name: Ed Schröder

Re: Challenge to the people who don't know how the internet works

Post by Rebel »

+1

So you can be constructive [!]

Excellent.
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.