Frank's engine list gone?

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderator: Ras

cjug74
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2026 6:53 pm
Full name: Carlos Ubilla

Frank's engine list gone?

Post by cjug74 »

I get 404 - Not Found to both.

https://www.amateurschach.de/main/_engines-a.htm
https://www.amateurschach.de/main/_engines.htm

Does someone know what happened?
User avatar
flok
Posts: 629
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:19 am
Full name: Folkert van Heusden

Re: Frank's engine list gone?

Post by flok »

cjug74 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:56 pm I get 404 - Not Found to both.

https://www.amateurschach.de/main/_engines-a.htm
https://www.amateurschach.de/main/_engines.htm

Does someone know what happened?
Probably has to do with:

Image
Jouni
Posts: 3938
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:15 pm
Full name: Jouni Uski

Re: Frank's engine list gone?

Post by Jouni »

I think Frank has stopped many times :) . In CSS forum he was active Frank Quisinsky Date 2026-08-27 07:42 Edited 2026-08-27 08:26 .
Jouni