Folkert, thanks for the info!
Each time we encounter incompatibilities they will be fixed. I still have a copy of ChessPartner somewhere in a backup, so I will test that one locally.
Moderator: Ras
I've done some updates and pushed a new release v2.1.5 which now includes a GUI. I've tested it and have not had any issues, but feel free to let me know if there are any. Be mindful of the new config changes. GUI: "Yes" to enable it. Tested it in Linux and Windows and both worked well, I dont have access to a Mac.

Looks pretty! I love it!jshriver wrote: ↑Mon Oct 05, 2026 12:25 amI've done some updates and pushed a new release v2.1.5 which now includes a GUI. I've tested it and have not had any issues, but feel free to let me know if there are any. Be mindful of the new config changes. GUI: "Yes" to enable it. Tested it in Linux and Windows and both worked well, I dont have access to a Mac.
https://github.com/jshriver/icsdrone-rs



Code: Select all
10. Qc2 {+0.59/9 0.271s, n=642321} O-O {-0.87/11 0.276s, n=665731}Joshua there is a "bug" that breaks the uci covention: is sends fens in stead of [position startpos] move move move... so the engine never can detect a draw by repeating position. Remember that a uci engine is stateless where a winboard engine is not.jshriver wrote: ↑Mon Oct 05, 2026 12:25 amI've done some updates and pushed a new release v2.1.5 which now includes a GUI. I've tested it and have not had any issues, but feel free to let me know if there are any. Be mindful of the new config changes. GUI: "Yes" to enable it. Tested it in Linux and Windows and both worked well, I dont have access to a Mac.
https://github.com/jshriver/icsdrone-rs
Cheers!
-Josh
![]()