Rybka 4+ is coming people....

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Dr.Wael Deeb

Rybka 4+ is coming people....

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

- I've started preparing to release a Rybka 4 bugfix version. My intention is to release this version once bugs are fixed. However, to avoid repeating past mistakes, this is for now a plan, not a promise.
- There will now be a significant delay with the start of the remote hosting. The planned announcement about this is on hold until the above issue is resolved.

Vas

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink:
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
gerold

Re: Rybka 4+ is coming people....

Post by gerold »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:- I've started preparing to release a Rybka 4 bugfix version. My intention is to release this version once bugs are fixed. However, to avoid repeating past mistakes, this is for now a plan, not a promise.
- There will now be a significant delay with the start of the remote hosting. The planned announcement about this is on hold until the above issue is resolved.

Vas

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink:
Thanks for the post. Very good news.
His Rybka4 is his bread and butter.
The remote is just an idea :)

Best,
Gerold.
Nimzovik

Post by Nimzovik »

I'm certainly not holding my breath....... Still waiting for R3 + regards - :roll:
Trahald

Post by Trahald »

x2

For those who've bought Rybka 4, I sincerely hope Rybka 4+ turns out to be greater than +30 elo over Rybka 3+.
Russell Murray