LICHESS.ORG ONLINE BOTS GAMES

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

AlexChess
Full name: Alex Morales

LICHESS.ORG ONLINE BOTS GAMES

Post by AlexChess »

Hi dear chess engines fans!

Lichess.org is an incredible and very stable open source FREE server where you can watch live games simply using your preferred browser, featuring statistics, ranking lists and useful tools. As well as games between 100.000 human players, there are 150 chess bots of every strength: 1800 ELO up to 3400 ELO to challenge. Usual time controls are: bullet (1+0 |1), blitz (3+0 |1), rapid (8+0 |1) or classical (25+0 |1) . You need to use BanksiaGui Lichess client or better the BotLi Python script (if you are a skilled user) . I'm available to explain you how to easily configure your bot, if you doesn't understand the complete video tutorial on bottom, just leave me a comment here, explaining your issue.
Right now I'm playing with all Top bots, but I'm available to also play will all original engines, if you like.

ProteusSF-Aureo and my other bots are online 24/7. Enjoy!

Chess engines and dedicated chess computers fan since 1981 :D Mac mini M1 8GB-256GB, Windows 11 & Ubuntu ARM64.
ProteusSF Dev Forum TROLLS KINDERGARTEN
AlexChess

Re: LICHESS.ORG ONLINE BOTS GAMES

Post by AlexChess »

ProteusSF-Godot playing right now Rapid 8+0 against Torombot by the Official Stockfish dev Torom, who made the very useful and very light BotLi script to manage the bots challenges on Lichess.org :)
Sorry, Waiting for Godot :wink: is normal due to the great number of requests for this time control, but Proteus-Aureo is available Classical 25+0 as well.

Enjoy!

Chess engines and dedicated chess computers fan since 1981 :D Mac mini M1 8GB-256GB, Windows 11 & Ubuntu ARM64.
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

Come on, let's play on Lichess.org :D

Playing right now Classical 25+0 against the very strong Yobot_v2, but I have another slot free for you 24/7! Join us with your bot.
It's free, you can watch your games LIVE from a web browser and there are almost all engines. Strockfish, LC0, Berserk, Dragon, Cheng, Mantissa, Arasan, Expositor, Weiawaga, Saxton, Pawn, Lynx, Eubos ... Andrew it would be nice to have also a Torch 2 Instance there! (Obviously if Chess.com lets that)

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

Dear chess engines fans, here is the list of all Lichess engines ONLINE right now:

BULLET (starting from 1+0)
BITZ (starting from 3+0)
RAPID (starting from 8+0)
CLASSICAL (starting from 25+0)

NOTE: there are more than 2500 registered bots, but most of them are abandoned, banned by Lichess.org or online only occasionally.
Anyway you can choose your opponent between 100+ bots online 24/7, from 400 to 3400+ ELO :D

This is how Torom's BotLi Python script looks like:

...And this is the web interface, full of infos and with a clear graphic. Lichess.org is very light and stable. ...JOIN US!!!

Last edited by AlexChess on Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Eduard
Full name: N.N.

Post by Eduard »

This is not matchmaking mode: Your account ProteusSF-lite (ProteusSF-lite 3421 13 7143) played its last 67 bullet games in a row against your second and friendly account "No-Stockfish-Bots". The other last 233 games were played by the same account only against the weakest Lichess accounts. This is practically not possible in matchmaking mode.

67 games against >3000 (cheats against your second account "No-Stockfish-Bots")
Other last 233 games only against <2550 Elo and almost all against only <2400 Elo = Farming.

Where are the another (real matchmaking mode) games against players with >2550 up to over 3000 Elo? Not exists. You played manually in Cheating mode and Faming mode. No Matchmaking!

Here are all last 300 ProteusSF-lite Bullet games in PGN as proof.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/NgZ1gU6V

The saddest thing about it isn't even your cheating, but the fact that you brag about it and deceive people here in the forum with false statements like "Matchmaking mode". It hurts me to see something like that, and if it were my brother who did that, I would write the same thing to him here and would be ashamed of him. Sad. :cry:
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

ProteusSF-Godot matchmaking classical 25+0 Berserk 13, an engine that has almost reached Stockfish strength! (Challenge suggested by my brother without shame :D)

Enjoy the LIVE!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

Hi Ron,

I don't know what I can do to stop him from spamming all my topics. He is on my ignore list and I will not reply to him here anymore.
[Moderation: the thread has been cleansed of off-topic spamming]

I'm CLONING :mrgreen: my posts here moving them on BanksisGUI (luckily only a COPY/PASTE is needed being the same phpBB forum) so what I'm trying to do to spread on Lichess.org bot challenges between all engine authors posting here, is preserved.

In the meanwhile, my nocturnal 25-0 challenge against Jay Hannold's Berserk 13 demostrates how single very skilled developers can do against Stockfish!

You, Chris, Peter, Andrew and Marco and all the friends here are very welcome on BanksisGUI Forum (most of you are already registered :D) to discuss about chess programming. I'm admired by your skills and I want to learn from you.

AndrewGrant
Full name: Andrew Grant

Post by AndrewGrant »

Please move this thread to Computer Chess Club: Kindergarten, @moderation
Friendly reminder that stealing is a crime, is wrong, and makes you a thief.
"Those who can't do, clone instead" - Eduard ( A real life friend, not this forum's Eduard )
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

AndrewGrant wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:14 pm Please move this thread to Computer Chess Club: Kindergarten, @moderation
Why? It's on the Computer Chess Club: Tournaments and Matches

I cannot do nothing if somebody spams my topic.
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

UH! UH! I suspect that Mr-Chess-Berserk on Lichess isn't Jay Hannold's Berserk 13!

Too strong, it should have 90 points less than SF & derivatives. After more than 60 classical 25+0 games ProteusSF-Godot 240405 havn't won a single game. Probably is Stockfish!

CHEATERS!!!! (I'm just kidding :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:)

Translating the description from Russian:

Berserkers are warriors from ancient mythology. It is believed that they were distinguished by their fury in battles. Join the club and fight! Berserkers are first mentioned around 872: The berserkers, dressed in bearskins, growled, shook their swords, bit the edge of their shield in rage and rushed at their enemies. They were possessed and did not feel pain, even if they were hit by a spear. When the battle was won, the warriors fell exhausted and fell into deep sleep.

...So I simply switch to another bot :)
Last edited by AlexChess on Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.