EloPoly

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

User avatar
Rebel
Posts: 7037
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:04 pm
Full name: Ed Schröder

EloPoly

Post by Rebel »

Image

EloPoly is a computer chess variant based on the well known Monopoly game. Like with Monopoly the goal is to bankrupt EloPoly, your computer opponent, not by money but by elo.

​........

https://rebel7775.wixsite.com/rebel/adrl-blitz
90% of coding is debugging, the other 10% is writing bugs.
Frank Quisinsky
Posts: 6816
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:16 pm
Location: Gutweiler, Germany
Full name: Frank Quisinsky

Re: EloPoly

Post by Frank Quisinsky »

:-)

If the day is long ...
Nice!

Best
Frank