LICHESS.ORG ONLINE BOTS GAMES

Discussion of computer chess matches and engine tournaments.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Guenther
Full name: Guenther Simon

Re: LICHESS.ORG ONLINE BOTS GAMES

Post by Guenther »

AlexChess wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:12 pm UH! UH! I suspect that Mr-Chess-Berserk on Lichess isn't Jay Hannold's Berserk 13!

still the same spamming ...
https://rwbc-chess.de

trollwatch:
Talkchess nowadays is a joke - it is full of trolls/idiots/people stuck in the pleistocene > 80% of the posts fall into this category...
AlexChess
Full name: Alex Morales

Post by AlexChess »

Started a new noctunal match against the strong Yobot_v2 (Stockfish-dev running on heroku from Leaderboard Team :D) I have a minimal advantage on it. Enjoy the LIVE!

Guenter I don't post on your topics since 2 years and I would expect the same from you. You are on my ignore list: I don't read your comments and I will never reply again, but my friends here can report you to moderators if you will act as a clone of the cloner.

Chess engines and dedicated chess computers fan since 1981 :D Mac mini M1 8GB-256GB, Windows 11 & Ubuntu ARM64.
ProteusSF Dev Forum TROLLS KINDERGARTEN
Guenther
Full name: Guenther Simon

Post by Guenther »

AlexChess wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:13 pm Started a new noctunal match against the strong Yobot_v2 (Stockfish-dev running on heroku from Leaderboard Team :D) I have a minimal advantage on it. Enjoy the LIVE!

Guenter I don't post on your topics since 2 years and I would expect the same from you. You are on my ignore list: I don't read your comments and I will never reply again, but my friends here can report you to moderators if you will act as a clone of the cloner.

You have no friends here they are all imaginary...

From your history to see for all of the newer talkchess users:
viewtopic.php?t=78986&hilit=visualbasic&start=20
viewtopic.php?t=77844
viewtopic.php?p=913505#p913505

Everyone can get a picture on your 'nature'.
https://rwbc-chess.de

trollwatch:
Talkchess nowadays is a joke - it is full of trolls/idiots/people stuck in the pleistocene > 80% of the posts fall into this category...
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

Still the same advantage +4 222-218 on Yobot_v2 after a night of fightings :mrgreen: Between Stockfish and derivatives won games are rare :?

Ron, Viren, Mclane, Ed Shroder, HGM, Chris Witthington, Cpeters, vb4, rainhaus I'm starting a new topic about Chess Computer History on BanksiaGui Forum and you are welcome (I would create the topic with a lot of images here, but there is too much spam) . We can tell some backstages about the golden ages. I'm 59, I was 22 when I have sold my first SciSys_Leonardo by Henry Winkler :mrgreen:

Chess engines and dedicated chess computers fan since 1981 :D Mac mini M1 8GB-256GB, Windows 11 & Ubuntu ARM64.
Cengiz-Baba
Full name: Fringe

Post by Cengiz-Baba »

You'll have to work harder to beat me, Alex. It's not a defeat, it's a humiliating annihilation. It will always stay with you. But you'll never be able to change it. Keep beating the underdogs, it's a different class. It's not like scoring points with weak bots.
62.5-37.5 :D :P :lol: :mrgreen:

Fringe.

image: https://pixeldrain.com/u/1hjDq4i1
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

Cengiz-Baba wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:32 pm Image

You'll have to work harder to beat me, Alex. It's not a defeat, it's a humiliating annihilation. It will always stay with you. But you'll never be able to change it. Keep beating the underdogs, it's a different class. It's not like scoring points with weak bots.
62.5-37.5 :D :P :lol: :mrgreen:

Fringe.

image: https://pixeldrain.com/u/1hjDq4i1
Just reported you comment to moderators

This will be my ONLY answer to you here, before putting you on ignore list, now that I have finally get ridden of the other troll.

FAKE: I'm tryng to challenge you with ProteusSF-Aureo and ProteusSF-Godot classical 25+0 but you are never available. Demonstrating great fariplay, You have only stolen my points (150) on a nocturnal raid when my engine was in standby using only 1 CPU for statistical purposes after loading wrong settings after a Banksiagui crash.

CREATE 100 25+0 Fringe407 rated standard You are online but never accepting the challenge like all the others.

You are still very far bullet, blitz, rapid and classical from my TOP bots right now: FRINGE407 vs ProteusSF-Lite | ProteusSFX-AI
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

ProteusSF-Aureo 240405 is rock-solid against the latest Stockfish-dev (Yobot_v2) ...at least I haven't compromised the source :mrgreen:

WATCH THE LIVE!!

Still trying to challenge 25+0 the Turkish troll unsuccessfully, he plays mostly against weak bots while accusing the others about the same...Already heard that :lol:

AndrewGrant
Full name: Andrew Grant

Post by AndrewGrant »

If you really want to win more often, you could just contribute to the development of Stockfish.
Friendly reminder that stealing is a crime, is wrong, and makes you a thief.
"Those who can't do, clone instead" - Eduard ( A real life friend, not this forum's Eduard )
AlexChess

Post by AlexChess »

On Lichess.org even Caissa-x isnt' the true Caissa v1.18 by Michał Witanowski :( So I've stopped the match against it and switched to Expositor that is very strong to be an original engine, it doesn't win but gets a lot of draws!

WATCH THE LIVE!

Uri Blass

Post by Uri Blass »

AlexChess wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:12 pm UH! UH! I suspect that Mr-Chess-Berserk on Lichess isn't Jay Hannold's Berserk 13!

Too strong, it should have 90 points less than SF & derivatives. After more than 60 classical 25+0 games ProteusSF-Godot 240405 havn't won a single game. Probably is Stockfish!

CHEATERS!!!! (I'm just kidding :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:)

Translating the description from Russian:

Berserkers are warriors from ancient mythology. It is believed that they were distinguished by their fury in battles. Join the club and fight! Berserkers are first mentioned around 872: The berserkers, dressed in bearskins, growled, shook their swords, bit the edge of their shield in rage and rushed at their enemies. They were possessed and did not feel pain, even if they were hit by a spear. When the battle was won, the warriors fell exhausted and fell into deep sleep.

...So I simply switch to another bot :)
I suspect that with a good book berserk13 can practically draw 99% of the games against stockfish at long time control(25 minutes per game).

There is a reason tcec test engines with a biased book and in these conditions stockfish is stronger than berserk.
If you want to convince me that berserk is not berserk13 then you need to show games and show moves that berserk13 does not like and stockfish likes.

Even with no book at all I expect berserk to draw more than 90% of the classical games and a good book for both sides only reduce the difference.