New J.A Compiles

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderator: Ras

User avatar
Jim Ablett
Posts: 2624
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:56 am
Location: London, England
Full name: Jim Ablett

Re: New J.A Compiles

Post by Jim Ablett »

Chacal X
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2025 9:06 pm
Full name: flavio thomazini

Re: New J.A Compiles

Post by Chacal X »

Good morning Jim,
If possible, I would like you to compile PlentyChess 8.0.5 SE in AVX (not AVX2), or Universal, because my PC accepts these versions very well; it doesn't work in the others.
https://github.com/Yoshie2000/PlentyChess


Thank you in advance,
Flavio/
User avatar
Jim Ablett
Posts: 2624
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:56 am
Location: London, England
Full name: Jim Ablett

Re: New J.A Compiles

Post by Jim Ablett »

Chacal X wrote: ↑Tue Oct 06, 2026 1:59 pm Good morning Jim,
If possible, I would like you to compile PlentyChess 8.0.5 SE in AVX (not AVX2), or Universal, because my PC accepts these versions very well; it doesn't work in the others.
https://github.com/Yoshie2000/PlentyChess


Thank you in advance,
Flavio/
Hi Flavio,

I only compile official releases, not commits.

Jim.